the lucky one

i just can't get enough

I woke up with a text message. I remember not replying to Youngbae's reply. It must be him. I searched for my phone underneath my pillow.

Good morning lucky one :) - Seungri.

oh noooo, not again. This dongsaeng really never failed to make me smile.

Good morning dongsaeng. :) why are you up so early? is Youngbae there? I replied as i got up and fixed my bed.

We have a pictorial for this CF, didn't Youngbae tell you? and oh yeah, he just got up," Seungri replied.

Omo, i checked my inbox, i almost forgot, i searched for Youngbae's text last night. "Hi love, just got home, gotta sleep early too, we have this CF commercial early in the morning. see you at the studio, love you." I scratched my eyes the moment i read his text, I felt bad, it was the first time I forgot to reply to his text. Aigooo, i'm dead. I dialed his number the moment I read his text.

"Hey love," Youngbae answered in his usual y morning voice. "Hey sorry i wasn't able to reply last night, i feel asleep as soon as i hit the bed." I answered him. "Haha, it's okay, anyway, we're leaving in a bit, i'll call you as soon as we get to the location, i'll be driving so that means i won't be able to text you," He said in the other line "don't forget to eat your breakfast okay? i love you." "okay, you also, be careful when you drive, i love you too." I said. Click.

I checked the time, i was getting late so I hurriedly took a nice warm bath and dressed up. I opened my fridge and got a piece of apple and took a quick bite and went out my unit. As I walked to the parking lot, random thoughts came to my mind. I love Youngbae, i really do, but what is this feeling that i felt towards Seungri? Maybe i was just happy with the thought of him being comfortable with me.

I chose to not feel it, until I got inside my car. I the radio, took my ipod,played the playlist i made, all of Bigbang's songs. But what really did caught my attention was the first song that played. Strong Baby. Weird or just mere coincidence? I didn't want to think about it. please. stop. i say to myself. There was this thing with Seungri too, i could not explain. So bothered i almost missed the route to my office. I turned back and after a few minutes, I arrived at the office safe and sound.

The day at the office got on smoothly. My officemates even complemented on the necklace Youngbae gave me last night. I was sooo happy I texted Youngbae immediately. He didn't reply back. He must have been busy with the pictorial. What made me smile was a text message I wasn't expecting.

where are you? we're done with the shoot, will be back in a few minutes, see you at the studio! -Seungri.

The thought of his message really did made me smile. Wait a minute, why was he able to text me when on the other hand, he was also with Youngbae? Oh Youngbae, what is with you?! You better explain yourself well or else... I talked to myself.

I'm still here in the office, i'll be there in a while, see you too dongsaeng! - my reply to Seungri.

See you! -Seungri replied back.

As soon as the clock hit 6pm, i got my things and immediately went down the building, walked as fast as i could to where my car was parked. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I reached the entrance of YG Ent. I was on my way to the lobby when a familiar voice was heard from behind.

calling the silent readers out there come and voice out your comments! see you in the next chapters! :)