and we all lived happily ever after

i just can't get enough

This was indeed the wedding of the year, as what was written in the entertainment section from a well-known tabloid newspaper. Who would've thought our wedding would be published. Part of me felt like I was a celebrity. hahahaha. 

"Ugh... good morning love," Youngbae said as he turned and woke me with a kiss. I could barely open my eyes from the sunlight coming in our room. It somehow felt weird but romantic in a very good way. Waking up with the person you love beside you. Oh, what is life. 

It's our 1st year anniversary as a married couple. Youngbae decided to cancel all his schedules for this special day. But instead of spending our alone time together, we decided to call up the rest of the boys and have a bonding session at our new home, situated just along a beach. 

We went to the market to buy the all the ingredients for the boodle fight session we shall be having. Though I had to admit, I wasn't quite feeling well. It was lunchtime when they all arrived. As usual Seungri, was the last to arrive, but this time he wasn't alone, he was with Kara, his girlfriend for a few months now. The girl he met the night he took Kara's lil sister home then after a few months met again at Youngbae and I's wedding. Who could have possibly thought that such thing could happen, this is what you call destiny. I smiled as I saw Kara. She felt comfortable too with the rest of the gang. At least I'm not the only girl in the group anymore. 

"Okay everyone come quick!" Youngbae calls everyone in the living room. Top, Dae and Jiyong all walk together followed by Seungri and Kara. "As you all know, we're celebrating our 1st anniversary and...." Youngbae suddenly turned and stopped as he saw me ran towards the kitchen sink, he followed me. Startled, checked on me, while the rest followed, I was embarassed of them seeing me vomitting like crazy. Youngbae then grinned. A sudden thought came to his head, he then looked at the others who obviuosly knew the reason why I wasn't feeling well. "well, need I say more?" he continued as soon I was finished cleaning the sink from my mess, he then pulled me closer to him and put his arms around my waist then to my stomach, "isn't it obvious! I'm going to be a dad!" he jumped and ran to s who were then, shocked at what they just heard. "Daebak!" Dae shouted. "Congrats!" both Kara and Seungri greeted us. "I sense a new member is on it's way!" Jiyong said and hugged his bestfriend. "Oh, yeah Ji, thanksss!" and returned the hug. I smiled at the thought of Youngbae becoming a dad. Finally, we're both gonna have our little bundle of joy in few months. :)

THE END.

*Hey readers! soooo, this is it.... i'm currently having mixed emotions as I write the last chapter of this story. I'm happy cos of the ending, and i'm also sad cos this story just ended, hope to see you again in my future fics! FIGHTING! thanks for the time and effort :)