for real?

i just can't get enough

"But what?" I asked. "Your with him." He replied as he slowly turned his back at me. I was startled. I didn't know how to respond. I knew it, he liked me. I was confused. I had mixed emotions.

"Hello!" I looked at who just arrived. Jiyong smiled and waved at me. Following him who entered inside the studio was Dae and Top. "Where's Bae?" Top asked. "Oh he went down the cafeteria" I replied. I then looked for Seungri, he was sitting at the other side of the room. He seemed troubled with what he just confessed. "Seungri!" I called him, He looked back at me "Wae?" He asked. "Come here, i have something to tell you," I said. He stood up, Jiyong, Top and Dae looked at him all together and gave him dagger looks. "Maknae, your dead!" Dae jokingly calls out to his friend.

"What is it?" Seungri whispers as he approached me. "Are you really sure of what you just said a while ago?" I asked. Seungri got a chair and sat beside me. "Did it looked like a joke to you?" he replied in a serious tone. "Oh, i'm sorry, you know you got me startled." I said. "Well, never mind, don't think about it anymore." He looked at me in the eyes. I sighed. "Well, how's everybody?! Seungri! you look serious!" We both looked at the door, Youngbae just came in with plastic full of packed meals for everyone.

"Okay! everyone huddle!" Jiyong calls out everyone. He talks to each of s about how the perf should go before they start their practice. "Bae sings then Seungri goes in front of him, dances and Top and Dae sings on the side..." Jiyong instructs his group. My mind wasn't focused on listening, I was thinking on what happened a few minutes ago, the conversation I had with Seungri. I looked at Bae, then at Seungri, then at Bae again. I was puzzled.

"Love! look at this," Youngbae called me, he played the part of the song where he will dance, his movement, his pop and lock steps, "well, how'd it go? was it okay?" he asked after he showed his dance. I stood and clapped, went to him and held his hand, "that was one amazing dance, you did great!" I then gave him a kiss in his cheeks. "your sweating, i'll go get your towel" I said as I walked back to my spot, I saw Seungri at the side looking at me. I shoved it off, and reminded myself that Youngbae is the one who owns my heart.

"Practice over!" Jiyong shouts, "let's all meet again tomorrow, we have to finalize everything before we set foot in our comeback stage." He tells everyone. I stood up, got my stuff and walk over to Youngbae. "Thank you for coming over, i really appreciate it," he whispers in my ear. "No worries, I had fun too." I replied back. "I'll walk you over to your car." He said. "Bae! come over a second..." Top rushes over to Youngbae. "I'm a little bit confused with this rap part, so i thought if you could..." He askes Youngbae.

"Wait, Seungri!" Bae calls out for the Maknae, "can you take my princess to her car? I'm afraid, i'm going to have to stay for awhile here with Top." Seungri quickly runs towards me and Youngbae, "sure. anything for my hyung." he excitedly answered. I looked at Youngbae. "I'm sorry love, I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I'll pick you up after work okay?" He grabs and hugs me. "I love you, remember that." He continued. "I love you too," I replied.

"Well, I have you now all to myself." Seungri jokingly said. "Haha!" I replied, "you silly dongsaeng!". "It's a little bit late, you want me to drive you home?" He asked. "No, it's okay, i'm used to driving even at this late hour." I said. "You sure? cos you look tired and sleepy already, come on, I want to spend more time with you." He said. "Okay fine. If that's what it'll take for you to stop messing around with me." I said. We arrived at the place where my car was parked. I handed him the keys and he immediately opened the door for me. "Wait, will Bae kill you if he knew you brought me home?" I asked. "No, i already texted him, and he was more than happy to know that i'll be bringing you home safely." he said. Youngbae was really confident of his dongsaeng.

The hour long drive from the YG Ent. building to my place didn't felt that long with Seungri driving. He was not a bad conversationist after all, in fact it was all about serious stuff and anything under the sun. I honestly enjoyed every minute of it. "So, here we are." He looks at me as he was about to park my car, "thanks for this." He said. "I think I should be the one thanking you," i replied " I had fun." "Let's do this more often." He said as he went out the car and rushes to my side and opens the door for me.

"Thank you again," I looked up at him, "See you tomorrow?" "Oh yes definitely!" He answered as he held my hand. "I'll see you again!" he then pinched my cheek. "Take care." I said as we both parted ways.

I opened the door to my unit, a sudden feeling of gulit came passed my mind. All things are going on smoothly with me and Bae, then this, this maknae.... i decided to sleep all my worries away. Goodnight. Goodnight Bae, Goodnight Seungri.

*chapter 8!!!! poor baeeeee! he totally has no idea what's going on with his love and his dongsaeng.....comments and (violent) reactions are highly appreciated :)