09

Baby U

So while writing this, a song came up. And I think it was perfect for the situation. So please listen to this. It's by Seo Young Eun- Can't Let You Go.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF2Qhp4bA8 Please don't play it right now. I will tell you when.. Again. I'm sorry for the short chapter. xD

----------------------

Jinyoung's POV


"Ok, the truth is..." she stated

"Park Jiyoung likes me." I interrupted.

She widened her eyes. That's the first time I've seen her open her eyes this big. No racism intended.

"How'd you know?" she asked.

(a/n Please play here!!! GO GO GO !! xD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF2Qhp4bA8 

"I've known Jiyoung ever since we were in the third grade. She's had a massive crush on me." I replied. 

It's true. I thought that she would stop liking me after one year, but it turns out that she was obssessed. 

"It may seem like we know each other, but we really don't." I explained. "You see, Jiyoung and I, we were very little when we met. The day when I discovered that she had this crush on me, I just thought it was cute. But then after she confessed to me, she would always cling to me and would contantly beg me to take her on playdates/dates. I couldn't take it and so I asked my parents if I could switch schools." 

"But, how did she find you again if you switched schools?" she questioned.

"She just did. My parents and her parents were always supportive of the relationship Jiyoung ever wanted. So, I guess in middle school, she got the school I was attending in from my parents, and that's where it all started... again." 

"Wow. That girl, is plain crazy." EunBi commented.

"I'm guessing that you wanted me to participate so that Jiyoung will see me again and possibly get me to fall in love with her, am I right EunBi-ssi?" I guessed.

She just nodded slowly while eating her kimbap. Suddenly, she stood up saying, "I think we're done for the day Jinyoung. I don't want to talk about this anymore." She ran out of the restaurant. 

I was left there dumbfounded. 

What am I doing? Go catch her dummy. GO!

"EUNBI!" I shouted. "KANG EUNBI!!!!" 

EunBi turned around and waited for me to catch up to her. 

"What do you want now?" she asked, in her coldest tone. 

"Why do you keep rejecting me? I've always been here loving you, and you never see it. But when it comes to Byunghun, you accept him so easily? For six months?? What is that?! I've been trying to get you for years, and you date him for six months?!" I raged.

I could see tears building up in EunBi's eyes. I didn't mean it like that. She doesn't know how frustrating it is to love someone but they can never love them back.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung. I don't think that I can accept your feelings towards me. For the most obvious reasons, I have Byunghun. But at the same time, if I didn't have Byunghun, I still cannot accept your feelings." she said, her voice breaking.

"Why not? Why can't you accept me? WHY?!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST LIKE JIYOUNG!!!" she screamed. "Do you know the things I've been through? Your stalking has always been creeping me out. Even when you left for that trip, I was still paranoid of you maybe getting glimpses of me. Sometimes in life, you don't always get the things you want." 

"To you, the stalking thing may be a joke or portrayed in a romantic way, but that doesn't work on me. It scares me. It doesn't put me to sleep, knowing that you could be watching me." she continued. 

I was appalled. The things she just described right now, they were true. I couldn't believe that I was turning out to be like Jiyoung. Why am I like this? Could it be that I was maybe longing for Jiyoung's presence before that I've never noticed that my actions were completely like her? 

"I'm sorry EunBi. Please forgive me. I never knew that stalking you would scare you. That's the last thing I would ever want. I just thought that by following you, you would maybe learn to like me. Or even give me a chance. If I learned that bribing you with food would make you agree to go out with me, I would've done that ages ago. But, seriously EunBi, I never meant to hurt you in any way. Please forgive me." I pleaded.

There was a long silence, and in between the silence, I could hear a couple sniffles from EunBi. 

"Jinyoung, I don't think I could accept your apology for now. I need to think about this whole situation. Not just you. Please give me some time. I'm not saying that I'm not forgiving you but, let me think about it." I replied.

"Take all the time you need. I just really want us to be friends, if you don't feel the same way. I don't know why, but it just seems like I can't let you out of my sight. Once again, I'm sorry." I said.

With that, I walked back to my car and drove home.

EunBi's POV

Gosh. What am I doing standing in front of the restaurant crying? 

I seriously need to reflect on what I just gotten myself into. But before that happens, I need to focus on the Science fair.


--------------

So how is it? Comments are appreciated!! Also to those silent readers, please subscribe!' :)
I think this is the first action I've written throughout the story so far. Anyway, sorry for the boring ending, and the short chappie. I'll write better. ^^