06

Baby U

Thanks for subscribing @jungheeyoung, @mi-seon-star, @momomi.
It means a lot... And i will be able to update lots now bcuz i'm done with school!! I was thinking of double updating to make up for the looong update.. Maybe I will.. :) BTW, sorry for making this a short chapter. But, please enjoy!! ^^

------
EunBi P.O.V.

"When do we start?" Jiyoung asked. 

"I'll inform you another day." I replied.

I walked towards her and grabbed something in her pocket. She was somewhat surprised by my action, but I just ignored it. I actually reached in for her phone.

Knowing that she'll just refuse to give me her number, I should just put my number instead. 

"There. Now just tell me when you want to meet up, or whenever you're free." I said in a cold tone.

She smirked and left the room. Detention was over and I was free to go. I gathered up my stuff and headed towards the exit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "It's raining? I didn't even get to pack an umbrella." 

I started to walk in the rain, since I'm gonna take a shower anyway when I get home. I suddenly felt the rain stop. 

What? It was still pouring out but how could the rain have stopped. 

I looked up, and to my surprise, it was L.Joe, holding an umbrella for me. That was some good timing.

I looked up at him and he smiled. Is that a sincere smile I see?

"You should've called me or texted someone to bring you home." he said. 

"As you can see, I really am in a rush to go home. My parents will kill me!" I answered

"You're lucky that I was hanging out with my friends and I saw you come out that building. If it wasn't for me, you would've been REAL wet and would've gotten sick." he explained. "Isn't this what we're supposed to do?"

I kept silent and just walked. GOSH! I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get home. Omma will see me all drenched.

I noticed that we were starting to walk in a different direction. 

"L.Joe, this is not the way to my house." 

"I know. You're all soaked, so you need to change your clothes." he said. 

Woah there! Since when did this guy start to read minds?

"And I don't read minds." he added

I looked at him, shocked, for a second. Then I returned to my original emotionless face.

"I wasn't thinking that."

"I could tell by your facial expressions. I don't read minds, but I can read the look on your face."

We walked a little bit more, and we stopped in front of his shop. 

I looked at him, confused.

"Go on. It's not like I'll do anything to you or something." he reassured.

I walked inside and, I cringed for the second time I entered the store. I don't know why he doesn't cringe at the sight of these cute stuff.

"Stay here and I'll just look at the back if we still have clothes." 

L.Joe left, and I walked towards the counter. I saw a picture frame with a little boy, who I could tell, was L.Joe. 

There seemed to be another guy beside L.Joe. It could be L.Joe's brother. I saw L.Joe's noona, who by the way looks stunning. Looks a lot like L.Joe but a female version of him

"Here you g-"

I looked up.

L.Joe looked pretty pissed.

"What are you doing there? Didn't I tell you to stay where you were?" L.Joe raged

I quickly stood up and grabbed the clothes from L.Joe's hands. I rushed to the washroom to change. I entered the washroom.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked myself. "I should just change."

I entered a stall, since I'm not comfortable changing outside, even if I'm the only girl here. Who knows? What if that L.Hoe comes in and sees me changing. 

I shuddered at the thought of it.

I walked up to the mirrors to fix my lip gloss and my hair. Hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. :) 

I opened the door. It was silent. 

Too silent. 

I quietly, slowly, walked out. I hope L.Joe left so I could go home immediately. 

"What are you doing?" a voice said

I turned to my right, and I was startled!

"AHHHH! WHAT THE FUUUUU--!!" I shouted. "You surprised me!"

L.Joe laughed. "You should've seen your face. Ahhh.. That was funny."

"I thought you were mad at me." I said

"Let's go." L.Joe ignored me.

What's wrong with this guy right now? And this is why I don't get involved with them. -.-" 

"I can go by myself. The rain has stopped anyway." I informed him.

"No. What if he sees you walking by yourself?" he asked

"I'm fine."

I exited the shop.

"Hey, L.Joe." I said quietly.

"Mm?" 

"Sorry." I apologized. "Bye now!" 

After that apology, I fast walked to avoid the awkwardness. 

EunBi, why'd you apologize? You didn't do anything wrong. 

Stupid L.Hoe. 


L.Joe's POV

"Hey, L.Joe."  she said.

"Mm?" 

"Sorry." she softly said.  "Bye now!" 

With that, she started to walk REALLY fast. 

Tchh. This girl really. You never know what she's like. 

I walked back inside the shop, chuckling.