13

Baby U

EunBi's POV

L.Joe dragged me to his car after that hugging. And, let's just say it was a really awkward atmosphere in the car.

I kept thinking about that hug and it seems like no matter how much I try to forget it, it keeps coming back in my mind. I know I'm a cold person and all, but there's something that made me giddy inside; something warm and pleasant. 

"L.Joe, you never really explained to me about the job I'll be getting." I started the conversation.

"Oh yeah. I was too caught up in my evil scheme that I forgot to tell you." he smirked.. "You'll be at our shop"

"Your shop?!" I remarked. "But, your shop is all girly and I can't stand it!" 

"So you'd rather let your parents know about the incident than work at my NOONA'S shop?" he asked rhetorically, emphasizing the word 'noona'

I rolled my eyes. "You know, you got a lot of smart stored in that brain there. Now if you could just apply it in school, you're good to go." I said smiling.

"Mwoh?! Are you calling me stupid?" he asked angrily.

"I never said that."

"But you implied it." he said firmly. "Anyway, we're here."

He got out of the car, and let me tell you, that was the longest car ride ever. Even if it was supposed to be 10 minutes. 

I got out of the car and both of us entered the shop.

~TING-A-LING~

Ughh! Really? Is it that hard to take out the stupid and annoying bell?

"Come on! Are you really just going to stand there, staring at the bell?" L.Joe asked.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that this bell is so annoying when people come in. You should fix that." I suggested.

L.Joe ignored my comment and dragged me to the front of the shop. 

"Noona!! Come out here!" he suddenly yelled. He didn't notice that he was still holding my hand, so I decided to slip my hand out. It seemed like he noticed so he just smirked at me.

I hate it when he does that. Does he smirk at me to mock me or tease me? Sheesh! So annoying!

"Oh, who's this Byunghun?" a woman came out. 

"This is the new worker you told me to get." he explained. "So, you're welcome!" 

"Hi! I'm L.Joe's noona, SoYoung. What's your name?" she introduced herself.

Oh I get it! This is the girl who was in the picture I "creeped" on; you know the picture that L.Joe got really pissed at, and I had to say sorry.. -.-" I will never forget that day. Stupid L.Joe making me say sorry. 

Woow! She's so pretty! How can L.Joe be in that kind of form when his sister is totally gorgeous!! 

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you. My name is Kang EunBi. It's very nice to meet you. I will work really hard to make this shop a famous one!" I said excitedly.

"Hahaha, you're funny. This one seems to be a keeper, eoh L.Joe?" she laughed while nudging L.Joe. 

"Real funny noona!" L.Joe said, with his teeth clenched tight, forcing a smile. He was trying to glare at me while giving a smile to his noona. Look at this two faced bisshh.

"I'm very sorry to say this SoYoung unnie, but I have to go home now. I promise to start work tomorrow! I was only informed of this today by L.Joe." I explained.

It's true. It's already 2:00 and that means I have to get home by now. 

"That's ok, EunBi-ah! I'll look forward to you coming tomorrow then!" she said. 

I left the shop with L.Joe driving me to my house. So I guess that L.Joe will be sticking with me right now I guess. Well, nothing can be done. I can't let my parents know about the fight in the fair. 

L.Joe dropped me off at my house. 

"Are you sure you're okay from that fight?" L.Joe asked before getting in his car. 

"Yes! I'm fine! Stop worrying, you're like my mom!" I replied.

"I am not! I just don't want you to get hurt." 

My eyes sort of widened, and returned to normal with a kind smile. 

"Well thanks for worrying OMMA!" I shouted while I walked up to my front door.

L.Joe left right after I opened my door. 
To my surprise, a person came greeting me.

"Surprise!!!! Kang EunBi! Yah! I'm back!!!" HyeJung unnie exclaimed.

"Woah! Unnie, what are you doing here?" I suddenly asked.

"Is that how you should greet me? Fine, I think I'll call some of my friends so I can stay there instead." she said dramatically.

"NO NO! I'm just surprised. Of course I missed you. But, what's the real reason you're here?" I asked while giving her a hug. 

She broke off the hug, and looked at me with the most serious eyes I've ever seen and said,

"You should know, that I broke it off with JaeHwa." 

 

-------------------------

I'm planning out the good parts guys!! The story is going to get better for the next few chapters.. Please look forward to it! ^^