22

Baby U

Thank you for subscribing @5evrcloud. So this fic's getting interesting? Or is it not? LOOOL! Hope you guys are still enjoying. xD Just a heads up! I won't be updating from August 15 till September. :( I'm sorry... OTL I will keep making chappies ahead so I can post them easily, but we'll see. Aside from that, thanks for helping me reach almost 20 subbies. WOOOW! 18 :) thankx. 

------------------------------------------

 

EunBi's POV

 "I like you EunBi." he whispered. He let go of me and we stared at each other for a while.


"YAAA!! What's with all this noise??" Soyoung unnie interrupted.

We scrambled to get back to our places to make sure unnie doesn't suspect anything.

"Nothing. We just had an argument over how many should be stacked on one side." I explained.

"Get to work guys!" she reminded, then left.

Right after she left, L.Joe told me to come near him. "Let's talk." he said.

"What's there to talk about?" 

"Your response." he said. "It's usually normal for the girl to respond to the person's confession."

I can't believe it. He just told me he liked me. 

I hugged him. "What's going on?" he asked; his eyes opened wide.

I kept silent and kept hugging him. "Now, I don't understand. Why are you acting like this EunBi?" 

"I like you too." I admitted. I covered my own mouth and then looking at his shocked face from time to time. I turned around to hide my face. 

"Did I just hear right?" 

I didn't respond. 

"The cold hearted EunBi likes me?" he said mockingly. 

"Hey! You're the one who confessed not me." I said sticking out my tongue at him.

"Hey! Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?" he warned.

"Boyfriend? As if. Keep wishing!" I teased.

"EunBi! Stop joking around." 

"Nope. I'm not joking." 

"YAHHH! Come on!!" 

SoYoung's POV

Those two lovebirds!! I knew this day would come. If it wasn't for my "errands" they would've never have gotten together.

So, thank you SoYoung noona/unnie, is what I need to hear.


~~


EunBi's POV

"OOOOOHHH OOOOHHH CALL ME CALL ME GIIRL!!! JALHAE JULGEOYAAAA" I sang out loud. 

"Well, someone's happy." my sister butted in. "What happened this time?"

"Nothing. Made up with HaeNa that's all." I replied.

"Hmm. I know you guys made up already. Plus, weren't you all depressed this week? How come you're all happy now? Did it have something to do with L.Joe again?" she interrogated.

"UNNIE!! Stop with the questions." I said annoyed.

"Just tell me." 

I sighed. I should just tell her. It's not like she'll rat me out to my parents anyway. I trust HyeJung unnie. 

"L.Joe and I are a couple!!!!!" I giddily announced.

My sister dropped her glass of water on the floor and came running up to me and started hugging me, while jumping up and down.

"EUNBI-AH!! I'm so proud of you. You finally did something nice for yourself." she excitedly said.

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean that you always have people telling you what to do, and what path to take. But this whole relationship thing; you chose it yourself. I believe this is the first step into making your own decisions." she explained.

"Really? I'm that much of a robot?" I surprisingly asked.

"Yup. You follow orders just like how the creator would order its creation." 

"I'm glad too that I made this decision unnie." I said. "But I only have one problem though."

"What's that?" unnie asked.

"How am I to tell Umma and Appa?"