12

Baby U

EunBi's POV

*LOVING YOUUUUUUUU UUUUUU* 

Ughh! I pressed the snooze button, letting myself sleep for five more minutes. 

Today was the Science Fair, and I don't really know how to conclude my plan with JiYoung. I was actually planning on telling her about what happened between Jinyoung and me, but I thought that she had no right to know anyway.

I prepared myself for the Fair, and also Omma and Appa will be there to "support" me. 

"EunBi-ah! Are you almost done? The Science Fair will start in 30 minutes. Hurry up!" Appa nagged.

"Eoh Eoh!! I'm done!" I answered, rushing down the stairs.

"You're becoming out of focus these days daughter. What's going on?" Omma asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm too nervous about the project we made." I lied.

"Honey, let's talk about this later. We have to leave!" Appa said once again.

Appa tends to have an obssession with time. He likes being in events really early so that we'll be the first ones there. Ahhh.. That's my Appa! 

~At the Science Fair~

We arrived at the location, and surprisingly, we weren't that late. I quickly ran to my station, where JiYoung should be. 

I was right! She was there, but something tells me that she isn't too fond of all this.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for like 2 hours.!!" she complained.

"Well excuse me for getting ready!" I said sarcastically. "I'm not that late, and we're here to participate. Come on, it's nothing to be mad about."

"That's not what I'm mad about Kang EunBi. I found out that you've been secretly telling me all this stuff just to make a fool out of myself. That stupid Jinyoung test thing; oppa told me all about your fight! Don't think I don't know what's going on." she revealed.

Some people started looking at us because of her loud y voice. I had to smile awkwardly and at the same time, promote our project.

"How did Ji-

"Don't need to explain ! I don't need to know what you have to say. I've had enough of all your lies. To think that I was actually going to get some advice from a stupid , who throws herself on two men." she interrupted.

What did she just say? Did she just call me a ??  Oh no bishh, I don't think so. 

Just as she was about to leave, I pounced on her back, and started pulling her hair. Everyone was startled by my actions, but hey, when you call me a , you'll get it.

Her whiny little voice irritated me so much, that I had more motivation to pull her hair. What now?!!

I was actually glad at some point that Omma and Appa weren't there to see it, because they were too busy looking at the other projects displayed at different locations.

"YAHH! Stop it!! EunBi, stop this!!" a voice exclaimed. I knew this voice. It's all too familiar, and this situation too. L.JOE.

I looked at my right, and there he was. What have I done to make him come here?? I thought I said that I don't want to see him anymore? Why is this kid so persistent?

"Kang EunBi! Stop this! You should know better." he exclaimed.

After all that, I stopped. JiYoung had a not so y look on her face anymore, and was replaced by a scared appearance.

Yeah, that's right, next time don't underestimate the Queen of Badass. 

Hehehe. Did i actually just think that? 

"Mark my words EunBi, you'll regret this day. You'll think twice about what you did to me." she remarked. After that, she walked away, still trying to look cool after what I just did to her.

I laughed. Oh yeah! What was L.Joe doing here? I thought I told him to stay away? The next thing I knew, I was being dragged away, far far away from my project.

"L.Joe let go of me!" I shouted.

He let go, and had an evil smirk coming on his face.

"Kang EunBi, how would you like to have a job?" he announced.

"What? A job? What are you talking about?" I asked. I still haven't recovered from that fight, thus I have 0 concentration. 

"Yup. Aren't you concerned to earn enough credits for high school? You need a job!" he proclaimed

"Who are you to tell me that I need one?" I answered back.

"Look, I'm not offering you. I'm actually telling you that you have a job. Whether you like it or not."

"And why would I agree to such a stupid plan?"

"You'll get that job, or else, I'll tell your parents what really happened in there. Now, you don't want that happening do you?" he said deviously.

I was shocked. What is this sorcery? How does he know about my parents, what my life is like? I looked down at my feet, as a sign of defeat. I couldn't say anything else.

"So are you willing to do it?" he asked.

"Fine!" I agreed. "Only because you agreed to my favour and I don't want my parents finding out about the incident that just occured." 

"Great." he replied. "By the way, are you okay? You seemed like a total psycho out there! Way to give it to JiYoung." he praised.

"Hahaha! That was nothing. She called me something I didn't like and I guess it just got me enraged." I replied.

"Well I'm glad you're okay." he said. Then he pulled me into a hug. I felt my face heat up. 

What's going on right now? Why do I feel like my heart's beating fast? 

He let go and said, "Now, let's go." 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To your new job!" 


-------
I forgot! Thanks to my new 3 new subbies! @Hannatellsyoutosmile, @_ilovekyuhyun_ and @roschellllleeee!! 
Thanks for subscribing and I hope you're enjoying the story!! xD