24

Baby U

Thanks to @thatoneweirdo subscriber!! 20 subscribers. :) @teentopmylove and @hyun-ae94 thanks for subscribing!! ^^ means a lot!  OMG! I'm finally updating with this chapter. So much things happening. I'm glad that I could post this up once and for all. Enjoy this chapter!!! And so sorry for the late update!! I hope that you guys are still goingto enjoy this... My vacation was soooo tiring and im so jet lagged and I got sick.. Yes, worst case scenario ever. Anyways!! Here it is! 

--------------


EunBi's POV

"Welcome home EunBi." Omma said in a monotonous voice.

"Good evening Omma and Appa. I'm really tired so, I'll be going up to my room." I quickly said.

"Uh uh! Stat right here EunBi. We need to talk." Appa warned.

I walked towards them and sat down on the couch. 

"Now, who was that boy EunBi?" Appa suspiciously asked.

"Uhh, he was just a friend. A partner in school." I explained.

"Oh is that right?" Omma chimed in.

"Yup." I said with a smile. I hope this fools them. They always get fooled easily. 

"Then, why don't you explain to me how you kiss your partners on the cheek. Is that always done?" Omma said cleverly.

I was at a loss for words. 

"Explain EunBi. I need an explanation." Appa demanded.

"Ok. Fine. He's my boyfriend." I admitted.

"EunBi! How many time did we warn you about involving yourselves with boys? We need you to focus on your studies first. Isn't that what we talked about?!" Omma yelled.

"I know. But I'm also doing great in my studies. He has nothing to do with it." I retorted.

"No. This is unacceptable. You're still young. I don't want you to do this at such a young age." Omma yelled back.

"So what?" 

"So what? You're not able to see this guy. Break up with him. I don't care." Appa butted in.

"I can't do that. I really like him." I yelled.

"If you don't then, I'll stop making you go to school. Is that what you want? Jo education?" Appa reasoned.

I went up my room without hearing what they had to say. 

Frick. I hate this. Why does this have to happen at a time now? When everything was just going great for once. 

"EunBi? Are you okay?" Hyejung unnie suddenly appeared.

"Oh. Hey unnie. No. I'm not okay. It's a disaster." I replied.

"I don't believe this is something serious for them to get mad at. But, I was proven wrong." unnie said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Apparently, Omma and Appa are really concerned about your education. They just want us to be successful. But, this whole relationship thing is what makes you happy right?" she asked.

"Of course. I felt like I didn't need to do something for them. This was the one thing I actually did for myself. Something fun and enjoyable. I'm not ready to let him go." I answered.

"You sound like you really love this guy." unnie commented.

"what? Love? I don't think so." I denied.

"Heh. We'll see then. I'll try to convince them alright?" she comforted.

"Thanks unnie. At least I got you in this family." I replied.

"No problem EunBi-ah. I'll see you later at dinner." 

Unnie is right. I have done something good for myself. Not because of what my parents told me to do. It's because I really like him so I chose that. 

I should sneak out. At times like this, I need to go take some fresh air. I used the escape route that I had used before; out the window. 


Ahhh! Fresh air, and no distractions. I wish my life was like this. Can't it be just peaceful and no distractions. Just let me be. 

Mmm. L.Joe. Why do I have to break it off with you? We were really happy this past week and a half. I know I'm just new at this relationship thing, but I know we can go further than a week. I really like us being together.

I want to prove to my parents, that we really like each other. I don't know, I might be crazy but I think I'm already falling in love with you. 

I remember all those times we had. Teasing each other, laughing, learning about you. Every time spent with you was perfect. I'm not ready to let go of you.


Suddenly, water was dropping on my hands. I touched my face. Why am I crying? I guess I've bottled up my emotions too long. 

"Need a hand?" a voice exclaimed.

"What? No thanks." I responded. Great. It's him again.

"Why is it that we meet, I always find you crying?" JongSuk-ssi said handing me his handkerchief. "Stop crying. There's no need to cry." 

"Thanks. At times like this, you are a real life saver." I thanked.

"No problem. Do you want to come in the condo? It's fairly cold out." he warned.

"Oh, I'm ok JongSuk-ssi. I need to go back anyway. It was nice meeting you again." I said.

"Well, be careful on the way back. I'm sorry I can't walk you back. I have some work to do." he explained.

"It's okay. My house isn't that far anyway." I replied. "Be careful too JongSuk-ssi" I bid and hugged him as a farewell. 

Narrator's POV

As you hugged JongSuk, both parties didn't know that that event was captured on camera. Ready to be sent to someone EunBi would never want to be sent to. 

JongSuk and EunBi both returned to their respective homes.