08

Baby U

Thanks to my three new subbiies!! @TeenTop_Lover @ChubbiBunny and @QkaZuniga
Thanks to everyone who actually subscribed to my story. You don't know how it really means to me!! And I'm really not just saying that. I appreciate it. Well, enough cheesy talk, and let's start the chapter!!! 


------------------

Jinyoung's POV

Yes! I finally get to go on a date with her. My long time wish.

But it seems like I got her easily. She never agrees easily to anyone, so why'd she even agree to my date? 

From what I know, she already has a boyfriend. My cousin. Byunghun.

Out of all the people, why Byunghun? It breaks my heart even more to see her with him. I'd rather see her date any other guy than Byunghun. I've always thought that Byunghun was more of a competition, not just a cousin. 

"Jinyoung, where are we going?" EunBi asked.

Ahh, I love that cold tone of hers. I don't know why but I'm so attracted by her coldness towards me. 

"Somewhere special." I replied, grinning.

Actually, I'm planning to take her out to this restaurant that just opened, and after that, we'll take a stroll around the park. 

"Seriously. Stop trying to be all romantic. I just want food." she complained.

"Don't worry. You'll get food." I smiled.

EunBi's POV

Seriously! What is up with him? 

Trying to be all romantic when he really isn't. I really just want to eat. 

•••••••••••••••

We entered that new restaurant that just opened up 2 weeks ago. It was called TWO MOONS RESTAURANT (a/n Yes, i know.. Exo. xD) It was an authentic Korean restaurant.

From what I heard, this place is really expensive, so Jinyoung better prepare himself for my appetite. 

I ordered kimchi fried rice, kimchi jjigae, bulgogi, kimbap and lots of honey glazed potatoes! 



It was really silent after the ordering of food, since Jinyoung and I had nothing to talk about. Now this is what I call awkward.

"How do you know Byunghun?" he asked.


"Byunghun? Oh, you mean L.Joe!" I remembered that that was his real name. "We know each other from a while back. A friend introduced us." 

Ever since I've met L.Joe, I've noticed that I've been telling a lot of lies. I really feel bad, but then again, not to Jinyoung. He deserves these lies from all the stalking he does.

"I see." he said sounding suspicious. "How long have you been seeing each other? I've only been gone a few months, and you're already seeing someone?" 

"Well, actually, we've been dating for six months now. I have been meeting him secretly so that's probably why you don't see him that often." I explained.
"Also, it's not like I was yours in the first place, so I'm free to go out with anyone I want." 

My real intention was to hurt him, and to possibly get him to hate me. But as soon as I finished that sentence, I regretted it. 

The look on those eyes. I could tell he was hurt. Again. Just like the reaction in the shop. 

I shouldn't have even answered that. 

Why am I being so soft around this guy? Everytime I see the pain in his eyes, I always feel guilty. 

I shook my head.


I'm overreacting again.

"Enough talk about L.Joe. I need to ask you a question." I said, quickly wrapping up the previous topic.

"Do you know about the science fair taking place in our school?" I asked.

"Actually I have heard of it. Why do you ask?" 

Before I could even answer him the order had arrived, and I guess the answer had slipped out of his mind. 



 

Too distracted by the food. 

Oh sweet Krisus! The bulgogi is definitely cooked to my style.! I loved how the meat is so thinly sliced so it soaks up all the natural flavours. Don't even get me started on the kimbap. The way they wrapped it was perfect. When I picked it up, the fillings wouldn't get ruined. It was all compact. 

See what you did to me now? I just became a frickin' Iron Chef explaining to the judges what I just made. And I didn't even make it. 

I forgot all about the topic that I just started with Jinyoung because of the food. 

Oh my.. This is too good.. I wish I could have this all day long. 

I was interrupted by the words of Jinyoung asking me about the question I had asked him.

"What question?" I asked. 

"You were saying that you needed to ask me something." he replied.

"Oh! The science fair!" I remembered. "Well, I was thinking if you had time to go. I'm not asking because I want you to watch me, it's that there's a certain girl who would like to see you there." 

I hope my plan will work out. 

"Really? I have heard about the science fair actually." he replied "Who is this certain girl I may ask?" 

"Uhh, you don't need to know. Just show up there and enjoy yourself. It's kind of like showing my gratitude for buying me food for today." I explained.

Jinyoung didn't seem convinced. I mean who wouldn't? The cold hearted Kang EunBi, showing gratitude to someone? That is just pure bullsh**

"Ok, the truth is.." I started

"Park Jiyoung, likes me." Jinyoung answered.


------------
Ok! So, I bet you guys are dying to see the next chapter. I have a surprise!!! *DRUMROLL*
DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!! 
Yes, so you guys won't have to suffer no longer.