34

Baby U

hey hey hey subs! Miss me much? Uploaded 2 chapters today and I hope you'll enjoy. I'm really happy more subs came in I didn't know that I 'd still be getting subs from such a long hiatus! Anyway, let us start!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe POV 

Ever since that plan from noona and EunBi's sister, everything has started to become even better. 

EunBi thought she should drop some of her activities so she could spend more time with her beloved and handsome boyfriend, which we all know is none other than me. 

I started taking up some online courses now so I could work on them at home once I am done with my work at school.

So right now, I only have one instructed class, which is with EunBi.

How can I switch that kind of class? No way am I gonna take that online.

EunBi POV 

"So where are you guys off to on your next secret getaway?" HaeNa asked

I chuckled. "Really? Getaway? Is that what you think of it?"

"Well, you guys always go somewhere after school and you always get back to your house on time without your parents knowing." she pointed out

"Thanks to unnie! I'll take my leave now!" I said as I waved goodbye

"Yah! Are you ready?" I said as I approached him.

"Hmm. I was thinking we should go to that ice cream parlor. I haven't tried it yet."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You're missing out on spectacular food. Wait 'till you get a taste out of that Pistachio flavour in that waffle bowl! Let's go!" I suggested

I dragged L.Joe since I was dying to make him taste that pistachio ice cream. It's my favourite!

"One scoop of pistachio on a waffle bowl please! Thank you!" I ordered.

We sat down as I fed L.Joe some ice cream.

I can't believe I'm being so corny right now. If I had seen other couples do this, I would be so disgusted.

I guess this is the effect when you like someone.

"How do you like it? Good huh?"

"You know, I should really ask you where all the delicious treats are. You always know where to get the good ones." he complimented.

I blushed. "Just eat." 

                                                                 ~~~

 


"You never fail to take me home at the right time." I mentioned.

"I just don't want you getting into any trouble." he replied. "Be careful and sleep tight" 

L.Joe always makes the day with those sweet words. Nothing can ruin this perfect day.

"Hello?! I'm home!" I shouted as I entered the house.

"Unnie? Appa? Umma?" 

Huh.

No one's home?

Weird.

I need another snack.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ERY?!"


The whole kitchen is a mess! The living room is trashed.

I run to my room finding out it's also trashed. My ing expensive headphones smashed into pieces and my posters of my favorite bands ripped apart. 

Aside from the fact all my possessions are trashed, clothes were thrown everywhere and scattered the whole carpet.

I run to unnie's room, "Unnie! Are you here?" 

Nothing.

I run to my parents room. 

"Umm-"

"Eunbi-ah! I'm glad you're safe!" unnie remarked. 

Her face was red and I could tell for sure she just cried. Her eyes were so puffy.

"EunBi! Where the hell did you go?!" appa screamed. "Aren't you strictly to come home right away?!" 

"I was at HaeNa's!" I quickly lied.

"Stop playing games with me, I know you were with the boy! If you had come home earlier this wouldn't have happened to your sister!" 

I learned that a man came into our house with unnie alone in her room. I was told he started smashing things downstairs and when unnie heard she immediately called my parents. 

The mysterious man came up to destroy everything especially my room in which unnie described was the longest time anyone had ever spent in my room, other than myself.

"Umma, appa, unnie. I'll explain everything when I get back. I am really sorry but I have to do something right now." I ran like a to L.Joe's house knowing who this man was.

Why would he do such a thing?

I can't believe my relationship with L.Joe jeopardized the relationship with my family.

I can't believe this. Why would that person have so much against me?

I thought he was better than that. I can't let this sort of thing happen to my family again. 

I ran for countless minutes and found the apartment he was in and rang thr doorbell as hard as I could.

"EunBi! What are you doing here?! You'll get in trouble!" L.Joe said shocked.

"Byunghun! My god! I can't take it!! It was horrible!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tightly.

"What is happening? Tell me!" he yelled as he shook me violently.

I wouldn't blame him for being so worried. 

I explained with my tears staining his precious shirt. I felt bad.

"EunBi, if you don't want to tell me who it is it's okay. As long as you're safe and everyone in your family is too. I'm just worried that this person will not stop until they get you." he comforted.

"I can't send you out looking like this tonight. You'll have to spend the night."

I looked at him surprised. 

"What? It's not like I'll do anything, come on!" he defended. 

Seeing that smirk.... heh. 

Goddammit Byunghun. Why do you make me feel this way at the worst times. 

"Yah! You better!" I warned. I'm glad he made me feel a little better unlike my parents who would've scolded me until the dawn of day.

L.Joe prepared the mattress and told me to sleep on his bed.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked.

"Why not, I'm not going to do anything. Besides, I'm already sleeping on the mattress." he reassured.

"Ya, Byunghun, thanks for comforting me. I really needed it." 

"You know I'm always there for you EunBi." he replied

With that, I fell right asleep, the best sleep I've had in months.

Somehow, I swear to this day, I felt as if Byunghun creeped on the bed to hug me while I was asleep. 

Who knows? 

Maybe I was slightly hoping for him to do that.