07

Baby U

 

By the way, this chapter is short. I'm sorry. OTL 
I promise to make a long update next time. Possibly a double? I might abandon this story though since not a lot of people have subscribed. ... Oh, if anyone of you guys have tumblr, please follow me at areumdaun-sesang.tumblr.com.. With that being said, I give you, Chapter 7!! 
 
~~
 
EunBi's POV
 
Tuesday afternoon.
 
2:30 PM.
 
Off to Jiyoung's house. T_T
 
Why?????!!! 
 
"Omma, I have to work on the science project! I'll be back at about 7:00!" I said.
 
"When you come back, I need you to get some milk and bread." she replied
 
•••••••••••••••••••
 
I arrived at the front of Jiyoung's house, and girl, don't even get me started at how big it was! 
 
It wasn't even a house, it was more like a castle.
 
I rang the doorbell, and in an instant the door opened. 
 
Girl, it looks like you were waiting for me. 
 
"Welcome!" she said
 
I walked past her and didn't bother greeting her back. Why should I?
 
"So, are we gonna start or what?" I asked.
 
She walked over to me and we started the project. 
 
Just as I planned, I let her do all the work. This girl will not just stand by and take advantage of me. 
 
"Why are you letting me do all the cutting and pasting?" she asked, while giving me the look. 
 
"Because, I'm actually testing you right now. This whole project thing, I made it up to see your skills." I lied.
 
"What are you talking about?" 
 
"You see, Jinyoung loves girls who are hardworking. He appreciates girls who are smart. That's why he's coming to the science fair!" I explained
 
"Really?!" she said in disbelief. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. So I'll be entering in the science fair?" 
 
"Well, both of us will enter. Not only do you earn points from the judges, you also earn a bonus from Jinyoung!" I cleverly said.
 
AHHHH! This is the best feeling ever! Tricking this dumb person into my traps; best day ever! 
 
~2 hours later~
 
"DONE!" she exclaimed.
 
Whoo! Finally, after 2 agonizing hours, we're done. 
 
If I wasn't here, this girl would've failed to do anything. I had to tell her which pieces goes where, where to glue things, how to arrange them.
 
At least we're done. 
 
I left the house at about 4:45.
 
I headed down to a cornerstore to pick up the things omma told me to get.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo!" the manager greeted.
 
I greeted back and replied.
 
I headed towards the dairy section to pick up the milk. I realized that I was getting a little bit hungry from all that "work" I did.
 
I went ahead to get some snacks, and then to pick up the eggs. 
 
There was only one egg carton remaining, and it was so high up that I couldn't even reach it. Yes, the sad story of a short Asian girl. 
 
I tiptoed to get it, but it seemed likenit wasn't working, when someone else took it away from the shelf.
 
I looked at my right side to see who it was. 
 
"Jinyoung?!" I said, shocked.
 
I can't believe this guy. Can't he stop following me everywhere I go?
 
"Why are you here? Don't you ever get tired of following me? Geez!" I complained.
 
"Actually, I was really going to get some eggs. I wasn't following you, and I never follow you." he defended.
 
"Sure. Now give me the eggs back. I need those." I said
 
"No way! I got them first, and from what I could see, you couldn't even reach these eggs." he replied.
 
"Jung Jinyoung! Give me those eggs right now!!!" I yelled.
 
The manager seemed to hear me screaming, since she gave me a look, and mostly everyone else in the store.
 
"Nope!" he replied annoyingly. "Unless you do something for me."
 
I rolled my eyes. This guy will not just stop. I know what you're planning, and I will most definitely not agree to it. 
 
I looked at the time and realized it was already 5:30. 
 
"Well, if you won't give it to me, I guess I'll just go home." I replied.
 
"Come on, EunBi! Just one date!" he pleaded. "I promise, nothing will happen. Just let me take you out for dinner." 
 
His face seemed sincere and it was the first time I've seen that face before. Now that I think about it, he looks a bit cute from this angle. 
 
Wait what? What are you saying EunBi? Shut up! You can't be thinking about that!
 
"Fine! I'm only agreeing to this once, since I'm really really hungry, and I can't turn down an invitation from food." I reasoned out.
 
I swear, when I agreed, this guy just started grinning like crazy. 
 
"Yes! You won't regret this EunBi!" he assurred.
 
"I almost forgot, give me those eggs!" I said while snatching the eggs from his hands.