04

Baby U

EunBi's POV

"Oh! EunBi-ah." the person said. 

It was unnie. Again. -.-"

"Oh hey! Why'd you call me?"

"Are you sleeping? Sorry if I disturbed you." she said in an apologetic way.

"Nahh. I couldn't get any sleep anyways." I explained.

"Oh I see. Why? Having boy problems?" 

"What!? Of course not! Definitely not." I yelled quietly. "What'd you call me for?" 

"Me and JaeHwa got in a serious fight." she said. 

I could tell it was really serious because her voice is not in that playful tone. She wouldn't joke anything that has do with her and JaeHwa oppa. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I think he might be cheating on me."  she replied, heaving a sigh.

"Why would you think that?" I asked calmly, without trying to scream in the middle of the night.

"I saw a lipstick mark on his collar and that is definitely self-explanatory." 

"So, if he does say he did, what will you do?" I regrettedly asked. 

"Of course I would let him go. It'd be hard for me to do it, but it's the right thing. Why couldn't he stay faithful at the end? It's the harsh reality dongsaeng." she explained.

I couldn't believe it. To think that I actually liked JaeHwa oppa. Well, he was really really nice to me. Plus, he was the one who introduced me to HaeNa. She's the only friend I had made. 
How am I supposed to bring this up to her? Should I even ask her?

Out of all the times, why would he pick this time to cheat on unnie? My instincts tell me he's done it before.

My investigating skills are tingling right now. 

"Unnie, are you sure that this was the only time he did it? Were there any unusual signs that he might've shown to get out of the house?" I asked.

"No. I just think that this was the first time." she said.

"Ok, I think you should confront him about it. Tell him how you feel." I said. 

Wow! I feel like Dr. Phil now. Maybe I should be a psychiatrist! Hmmm, another career to think about. 

"Oh!" unnie said sounding surprised. 
"Since when did you become such a love guru? Did something happen? Perhaps a boyfriend...?" she interrogated me.

"UNNIIIIE! It's not like that. Really. Well..." I whined.

"What do you mean well?"

"Something kind of happened after our talk that night!" I whispered.

"What happened?" unnie asked. "Come on, tell me"

"Uh, Ihaveafakeboyfriend!" I said faster than I have ever spoken before. 

"You did?! How?!!!" 

So, there I explained to her how this whole thing started, like how I explained to HaeNa. 

Just so you know, I hate, HATE!, explaining things twice. -.-"

"I see now. Don't get too attached alright? Or maybe, you should!" she chuckled. "Either way, I'll still support you all the way!!" 

"Unnie, it's just a plan. I'm sick and tired of the stalking with Jinyoung. I just want this to end so badly." I said.

"Don't worry. It'll all end soon. Now,get some sleep EunBi-ah." she reminded. "Good night!"

I waited until she hung up, then I hung up after. 

I checked the time: 2:30 AM.

I spent about 1 and a half hours talking to my sister. *sigh* I think I am sleepy. 

I decided to sleep, since it'd be hard to wake up tomorrow, consodering it's a school day. 

~Monday~

*HUSH HUSH HUSH HUSH!!*

"Aish, shut up APink!" I shouted.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:15. Shoot, I didn't even realize that that was the second alarm today. 

I'm gonna be really late for school. 

I arrived late, causing me to get a detention after school. That means less time to work on that science fair project. >:/ Omma will not be happy.

Classes were always boring, and I was brain-dead because I didn't get any sleep at all. Also, I had something else on my mind.

How am I supposed to talk to L.Joe? He's never in sight and whenever I'd ask HaeNa to ask her boyfriend, she just completely forgets everything I say. Gee, thanks! 

L.Joe could've been pretty busy about stuff, since he's a senior, and final exams are here again. But, I had to talk to him today. Have to find a way to talk to him. 

Oh yeah, I could've texted him. That lack of sleep must've knocked out some smart out of me.

L.JOE, WE NEED TO TALK. MEET ME AT MY LOCKER. IT'S UPSTAIRS, LOCKER #2543.

I got a reply immediately, saying that he'll be there in 3 minutes.

I waited at my locker. 

"Sorry I'm late. I had to do something with the guys." he said panting.

"It's okay." I said assuringly. "We need to talk about the plan." 

L.Joe kept on a straight face, never changing it. He nodded as a way to tell me that I should go ahead and keep talking. Ugh. Really. I hate that. 

"I was thinking about it, and can we do this plan for a month?" I asked nervously. "It's just that Jinyoung will never be convinced if that was only one week."

"You know, you're asking an awful lot for someone who wasn't interested in the first place." 

"Come on. I already told you about that incident. Pleaaaaaaaaseeee??" I pleaded like a hobo begging for change on the street.

L.Joe is really easy to persuade. That time in the shop, he gave in too easily. I can't believe it. Hehe. So this time, I got a trick up my sleeve. Pleading like there's no tomorrow.

I don't know why, but people just can't resist my pleading. They always give in. Heh. 

As expected, L.Joe said yes. This guy is so predictable. 

Without saying a word, L.Joe walked away and left me standing beside my locker. 

Way to leave me! Stupid L.Hoe.

The bell rang and I was grateful that it did. I didn't do anything for break and I was too lazy to do anything.

The day ended fast. But for me, I had to stay for another hour. Detentions are the worst.

I packed my stuff and carried my bag to detention. I noticed that there were only 3 people there. One was a girl sleeping; no wonder she got detention, the other was a guy at the corner playing his video game, and the last one was JiYoung; the biggest bisshh you'll ever meet.

She's not really a typical "queenka" as I would say, but she acts like she's the most popular person in the whole school. 

She's really pretty though. Only if her personality wasn't the complete opposite of her face. She also dresses like a hoe. Seriously, who wears a no strap shirt, and everyone can see your belly button. I'm surprised how she even gets away with these things at school. She is such a hoe. 

Now, if her and L.Joe started dating, L.Hoe, would make a lot of sense. :D Hehe, I make myself laugh. I should write these jokes down. 

"Kang EunBi." JiYoung said. She sounded like she was inspecting me or something. I sat down on a desk near the door, so I can escape immediately after this madness is over.

I glared at her. "Oooh! So you dare glare at the most popular and prettiest girl at school?" she asked rhetorically.

"You shouldnt've done that EunBi-ah." she warned me. "But since I'm nice, I'll give you one more chance, but on one condition." she paused. 

Come on, say it. You can do it. No need to hesitate. Just sound the words out.

"...I want Jinyoung."