20

Baby U

Thank you to those who subscribed @Mimiheartsflyin Thank you!! xD 

--------------------------------------

EunBi's POV

"Just sit there and I'll get the first aid kit." 

I can't believe it. I'm in someone else's own home and I barely even know this guy. Who is he? Technically, he's Lee Jeong Suk, but I don't really know him. Well, I guess I know that he's a very kind-hearted person. He even brought me in his house to treat my wounds.

I checked the wounded spots, while waiting.

Unnie, Omma and Appa won't be very happy to see this. I'll just probably hide it well.

"Here. Found it. I've never even used this ever since I bought it, but I just thought it would come in handy." he said. "And that time has come." 

I smiled a little.

I shouldn't show my friendliness to this guy. What if he thinks that I would be an easy catch? That is definitely not what I want. I barely know this person, so after this I should get out. 

He applied medicine on my knee, left shoulder and a few cuts on my face. 

"You should rest, you look really tired." he mentioned. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. I swear." 

I eyed him. "Are you sure you're not some guy who just says that to get a woman to stay in his house?" I asked suspiciously.

He shook his head in confidence and smirked.

What's this? That smirk was slightly familiar. What's going on with you EunBi? You're going crazy now. 

"Just lie down there, and I'll get you something to eat." he said.

I walked to his living room.

WOAH! Rich much? This guy has definitely got his bling on! His living room is huge! It's like the size of my own house. Plus, you can see a great view outside his window. 

Wooow! I wish I could be this rich. Don't worry, I will work hard to do it to earn this; just wait and see Omma and Appa.

I laid down on the couch, and I soon fell in a deep slumber.

                                                                                                ~~

"Aghassi! Wake up. The food is ready." a voice called out.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I blurted out. The minute I realized what I just said, I jumped out of the couch. 

"Sorry. I thought you were my mom trying to get me out of bed." I explained.

He laughed. What? Is something funny? "It's ok. You actually looked cute." he mentioned.

"Do you always say that to every girl you pick up from the street?" I asked teasingly. "Tch. You're definitely a player."

"No, I am not a player. I really am telling the truth." he defended. "Anyway, come to the dinner table and let's eat." 

"WOOOOAH! You prepared this?" I asked in amazement.

"Yup! I figured that you looked really tired and so I prepared just these dishes. I hope you can eat them well." he suggested. 

"Of course! But just watch out. I may not leave some for you to eat. It's better if you grab as much as you can for now." I warned him.

"Ahhhh! So you're that type huh? Don't worry, this food is all for you. I'm done eating." he replied.

"Ok, more for me then." I said happily.

I ate the food heartily and without hesitating. I successfully ate everything and leaving Mr. Lee Jeong Suk in awe.

"I can't believe you just ate all of that in a matter of 20 minutes. You are amazing?" he complimented. "Do you compete for a living?" 

"No! This is just merely a hobby. Eating is my best hobby." I explained.

"Then what are you right now?" he asked.

"I'm a student right now, as you can see my uniform that I'm wearing." I pointed out sarcastically.

"HAHA. I'm sorry for not knowing." he said jokingly. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you all beaten up?" 

"Oh, it's because of those stupid jealous girls at my school." I started. "They beat me up for something I did and called me a for being with this one guy, and thinking that I was dating some other guy while meeting with another."

"I see. Did you somehow defend yourself?" he asked.

"No. I didn't feel the need to stoop to their own level. Plus, I was at a disadvantage." I explained.

"Well, those girls are dumb. They don't know the real situation. Good thing I was there when you were walking huh?" he said.

"Yes. I'm glad someone nice actually helped me. A lot of people were staring at me, and I felt like I didn't belong here." I started.

"It's ok. Don't worry, things will light up soon enough." he encouraged.

"I'm sorry to say this JeongSuk-ssi, but I need to get home now." I suddenly stold up from my chair, realizing I needed to go home. "Thank you for everything!"

I headed towards the door and grabbed my backpack. "Wait!" he called out.

I turned around, "Yes?" 

"I didn't get your name." 

"Oh how rude of me. My name is Kang EunBi. Thank you very much for taking care of me." I said.

"No problem EunBi-ah! If I may call you that." he carefully said.

"Neh. You may call me that. It's the least I can do for treating me so well." I answered. 

"Once again, thank you!" I said before leaving. 


JeongSuk's POV

"Once again, thank you!" she said, before  leaving. I closed the door after she left. 

I inhaled and exhaled. "That girl is just too cute." 

Even if she has a weird personality, there's something that attracts me to her. 

You're a special one, Kang EunBi.