18

Baby U

Thanks to subscribers @mylantis and @mlkKiE_27.. I lost one but it's alright! Enjoy! :) Please Play. xD

------------



EunBi's POV

"So where should we go first?." I asked.

L.Joe shrugs his shoulder giving me the list. AISH! This kid is annoying me right now. Even if he did tell me he's sorry, I don't care right now.

•Get noona the most expensive rainbow trout you see.
•Buy deep fried kimchi noodles.
•Pick out the most cutest things to buy so I can get ideas for the new stock in the shop.


"We should get unnie's rainbow trout first. So we should go to the market." I suggested. "Let's go!"

"Is there even rainbow trout found in HongDae? Who wants rainbow trout when they're sick?!" L.Joe complained. 

"Stop complaining and let's find it. The faster, the better." I said.

We walked around trying to find a market that could possibly sell rainbow trout. Seriously, I love SoYoung unnie, but this seems a little bit weird. Why would anyone ask for rainbow trout? 

I approached an old lady and asked her if she knew any markets around HongDae. "Excuse me, but will you please tell us where a nearby market is?" 

"A nearby market? If you walk 5 blocks up that street and turn right, I think there's a local market but it doesn't sell a lot of things." she replied.

"Thank you Ahjummeoni!" I thanked and started to walk towards L.Joe.

You know, for someone that's been asked to do errands, he's not doing a very good job of it. I've been looking around for things and he's just there standing and waiting for me to be done.

"YAH! How long are you gonna stand there? Are you just making a fool out of myself to do these kind of stuff?" I said angrily.

"No. I would never do that. It's just that it seems weird of noona to ask of this rainbow trout. And whoever asks for deep fried kimchi noodles?" he pointed out.

"I don't know. But we should still find it." I replied.

L.Joe and I walked to the local market that the Ahjummeoni pointed out. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, do you have any rainbow trout here?" I asked.

"Excuse me? I think I didn't hear right." the worker asked.

"Uhh, I asked if there were any rainbow trout for sale here." I repeated.

"Rainbow trout? I'm sorry miss, but you've got the wrong place. HongDae alone doesn't sell any rainbow trouts. Maybe you should try PyoungChang. They have an enormous bundle of rainbow trouts." he suggested.

"Really? So HongDae doesn't even sell rainbow trout?" I asked hoping to get a joke.

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you Ahgassi." he said.

"How about deep fried kimchi?" I hopefully asked.

"Uhh, sorry. But we don't sell those either. That's usually made in homes ma'am. If you want I can give you some fresh kimchi and you may deep fry them yourselves." he replied.

"OH! Are you serious? I came all the way to HongDae for fresh kimchi?" I sighed.

"Ma'am, if you're from Seoul, I'm pretty sure that they also have fresh kimchi there." the worker said and left.

He probably thinks I'm crazy, asking for these kinds of stuff. 

"L.Joe, they said they didn't have any. Including the kimchi. They told me to just get ahold of fresh kimchi and fry it myself, so I bought it." I explained.

"You bought kimchi? Aiish! We could've bought that in Seoul!!" L.Joe yelled. "You know what, forget what's on the list and let's get something to eat." 

We went to the nearest restaurant we could find, which was a curry place. I'm so hungry I could eat anything right now. We ordered our food and ate without saying anything.

I finished my food before L.Joe so I guess I had to start some conversations right? 

"L.Joe, why are you always so cold towards people?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that?" he said coldly.  

Great. Here comes cold L.Joe.

"I don't know. I just felt like asking it. I mean you probably knew that I just put up a cold act in school and it's kind of hard to express myself around people. But what about you? What's the reason why you're so cold?" 

"Mmm, I don't really know, honestly. I guess I've been teased by people a lot because I was this skinny person in America. My family kind of stayed abroad for 5 years, and guys over there are not like the guys you see here." he said.

"Really? I've always thought that American guys were hot when they reach a certain age, not when they're that young." I commented.

"Well, that's how puberty works, my EunBi." he said.

"Oh, did you call me MY EunBi?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh! Did I say that? I meant MY EunBi, that's how it works. Like oh my god. Do you get it? Not like MY as a possessive MY." he explained.

I chuckled lightly. Not saying anything anymore and let him continue to eat. It actually felt nice. I didn't know belonging to anyone would feel that nice. I've never felt that feeling, ever, in my life. So hearing it from a person I like makes it even special.

~OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT~ 

"L.Joe, have you ever been to the beach before?" I asked.

"Nope, why? I have no purpose going there." he replied.

"Really? You must've had a boring childhood then." I teased. "It's really fun. I remember playing with my sister there and even my parents. I'd always make sandcastles and my sister would always pretend that I was Rapunzel and she was the Prince." I laughed while recalling the memory.

L.Joe slightly chuckled, "Well at least you got some family time." he said in a low voice. 

I grabbed his hand and led him to the beach which was just a few blocks from the restaurant. I need him to experience at least some good times in his life. The beach was a start. 

We sat down on the sand together, listening to the waves crashing. Even if the sunset wasn't visible, for darkness already took over, I liked hearing the waves and watching them crash on shore.

"I understand." L.Joe suddenly said.

"Understand what?" I asked, turning my head looking at him.

"This. The feeling of why you like the beach." he replied. "I understand why you like it. It's because you get to spend that time with someone special. No matter what the setting is, you still feel like you're enjoying yourself because the people you spend it with is what makes it special." 

"Yeah. You got it." I answered.

L.Joe's POV

She completed it. She was the one. That empty feeling I've always had; she introduced me to something that filled the void. Memories and moments spent with her is what made the void filled again. She replaced it with that special feeling. 

LOVE. 

I'm glad you introduced me to the beach. It's where I can enjoy myself with a special person I can spend it with.

-----------------

Have I posted this before? I felt like I did ever since that update of AFF. Hmm. have I?