25

Baby U

Thanks to @min_young @lollipoplicious and @marsheaven for subscribing!! Thank you thank you!! Almost 30 subs!! Here's the next chapter! ^^

-----------


L.Joe's POV

Yup. Another stupid morning to start with a stupid job. But it's okay. I still got my lovely EunBi with me. 

I feel like nothing can tear us apart. I know that it's stupid to say that we've been going strong for a week and a half now, but I can't control my feelings. That's just the way it is. If it tells me to do that, then I guess I'll have to go with it.

*SO Y, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW SO HOT, I KNOW I KNOW KNOW*  

"Hello?" I picked up.

"ByungHun-ah. Don't come to the shop today. Someone's already there, since we need to talk." she replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, still half asleep. "We can talk right here face to face."

"If you weren't dreaming about your beloved girlfriend, I would've stayed there." she explained. "I tried waking you up but you pushed me out your room so I decided to take a walk out." 

"What does that have to do with me coming there?" I asked annoyed.

"As punishment." she firmly replied.

"What?" 

"You pushed me out of your room, so I'll need to drag you over here, so you can suffer something. I'm so fed up with you talking about EunBi everyday. I love the girl, but I'm starting to get sick of you mentioning her name." she explained.

"Ok ok. Whatever. When do I have to be there?" 

"Hey! Did you even listen to what I had to say?" 

"I did. What do you want me to say? 'Oh you're right noona.'?" I answered back.

"Wait till I get my hands on you Lee Byunghun." she replied.

"Noona! Just tell me when." I yelled impatiently.

"Now." she said and hung up.

Well she sounded pretty pissed. Serves you right for waking me up so early. I'm to busy dreaming about my girlfriend. Yes, I admit it. I like dreaming about her. 

~At the cafe~

"So, noona, what did you want from me?" I mockingly asked.

"Why are you so late? Didn't I ask you to come out right away?!" noona nagged.

"I don't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"This is no time to joke right now." she said sternly.

"Well what is it?" I started getting annoyed by this.

"We got an invitation to come down and see the whole family again. Apparently JongSuk returned from his trip." noona explained.

"WHAT?! And you expect me to come to that reunion? No way!" I said, declining the offer.

"Why not? It's a new chance to reunite with the family. Plus, we might get reinstated to the family again." she convinced.

"No. Go by yourself, if that's what you want noona. After what they did to me. I should've gotten that inheritance. Not JongSuk. If dad gave me the whole business, I would've managed to make it successful." I raged.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have met EunBi." noona replied.

Shoot. Nice one noona. Did not see that coming. 

"Well, when you want to change your mind-"

"Nope. I have to go somewhere else after this anyway." I said.

"Where are you going?" 

"Off to meet JinYoung. He said he's got something to show me." I responded.

"JinYoung? Isn't that Omma's sister's son? What are you doing hanging around that guy?" noona asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. He was supposedly EunBi's stalker. I just gotta watch out for my girl you know?" I coolly answered.

"Do whatever you want. If you want to come, here's an extra invitation." she said handing me the invitation. 

I left the cafe, and headed towards our apartment. JinYoung was supposed to meet me there. He said he's got something to show me, and it'll please me.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

I already saw his figure waiting by our gate. I approached him with an expressionless look.

"So you actually came." I said.

"Why wouldn't I?." he replied.

"Well, what is this thing you gotta show me anyways?" I asked.

"Here." he handed me a brown envelope and said, "Have fun with it." He left after telling me that. 

I opened the envelope and saw a bunch of pictures I shouldn't have seen. I took out the invitation that noona handed me a while ago, and headed off to the reunion.

Let's see who wants to play. 

~The Reunion~

SoYoung's POV

As soon as I entered the room, I knew I was out of place. I saw how everyone would be all congratulating and greeting each other. 

I just stood there like a dumb lifeless person. With no one to interact with. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. 

"Ah! SoYoung noona!" I heard a voice say.

"Oh, JongSuk. How have you been?" I greeted with a smile. 

"I've been good. Too much work though. I missed you noona. Ever since you ran away." he whispered.

"Is that so?" I asked, sounding unconvinced.

"I'm not lying noona. I really think that you and Byunghun hyung should come back. I'm trying to talk dad into giving my inheritance to hyung." he confessed.

"Are you being serious JongSuk-ah?" I said out loud.

He nodded his head, "Yes. Noona, let's go to the dining room, since dinner will almost be served." 

I sat down near JongSuk since I couldn't converse myself with these other people.

They already judge me and Byunghun for being runaways, and the last thing I want to hear are rude remarks. 

"Everyone! Please listen!!" Appa announced as he clinked his glass. "I have an important announcement to make. Actually two!" he corrected.

"I want to welcome back my son for he has been overseas for such a long time. He's been busy taking over the business as usual, and a large progress has been made! I want to congratulate him on his success." he remarked.

"So please, everyone, let's have a toast! To my son, Lee JongSuk." he said raising his glass. 

Everyone raised all their drinks in the air and clinked their glasses to the people beside them. Except for me. I only 
toasted with my dear brother. 

"Also, an exciting announcement. Lee SoYoung has returned to the reunion! I would like to congratulate her for returning!" he announced.

Everyone had a half-hearted toast to his second announcement since, of course, not everyone is accepting of me coming back all of a sudden. 

"My dear SoYoung, thank you for-"

"LEE JONGSUK!!!!!" someone bursted out.

All I could hear were gasps and see widened eyes. Then started the dreaded whispers and gossiping.

"Byunghun! What do you think you're doing?" I exclaimed.

"I'm here to talk to JongSuk. This guy actually has the nerve to take on someone else's property." he retorted.

"Noona, it's ok. Just let him be. I want to see what he's actually talking about." JongSuk stepped in.

JongSuk's POV

Wow. This day just keeps getting surprising. First, noona's visit, then Byunghun hyung? Could this day get any better?? No sarcasm intended.

"YAH! I'm talking to you!" he remarked. "How dare you steal someone's girl?!"

"What? I don't understand. We just met right now right? So how would I know your so-called girlfriend?" I said reasonably

"Oh yeah? How do you explain this?" he threw an envelope at me containing pictures of me and EunBi hugging last night. 

"How did you get a hold of this? I never knew you were EunBi's boyfriend. I never knew she even had a guy." I exclaimed.

"By the sound of things, you seem to get to know her well enough." he said.

"All I did was help her, that's all. Hyung can we talk in private instead?" I begged.

"No. Let them hear what they want to hear." he answered.

"And what do you mean by help her? What help?!" he continued to rage.

"Didn't she tell you about the beatings? I took care of her wounds and bruises." I explained.

"You what?!"

"I took her to my apartment since she was all weak anyway. I figured, why not help the girl." 

"You've gone too far! Don't even come near her again." he warned.

"I believe I can't do that hyung." I replied.

"And why is that?"

"Because I've fallen in love with Kang EunBi." I admitted.

"YOU WHAAT?!! Don't you dare! Don't you dare go there." he kept saying.

"Tell you what hyung. Whoever steals her heart first, gets her, alright?" I proposed.

"Are you crazy? She's already mine." he replied.

"I know. But you never know who she'll pick if I hit on her." 

"It'll never happen." hyung said.

"So you're up for it?" 

"Since she'll never pick you, you're on!"