10

Baby U

Thank you to those who subscribed!! :D @Mjkwang thank you very much!! :) 

-----------


EunBi's POV

~The next day~

"Omma, I'll take my leave first!" I announced.

I didn't even bother to hear her response since she knows I'm going to school.

I've also decided on the whole situation that just happened. I think it's best if I just let things go. Everything was fine the way it was when I didn't know L.Joe AND Jinyoung. I just don't want them to ruin my "future"

Today, I will have a talk with L.Joe and tell him that our plan would have to be put to a stop. Actually, come to think of it, we never even went on anything to make Jinyoung jealous anyway. And they all said that I would fall for him. HA! Take that.

I was walking to school, when I saw L.Joe walking with his friends. It looked like he was bullying one of s; the guy with the strange looking lips. Sweet Krisus, they're big! 

I didn't want L.Joe to see me, since I don't want him to introduce me to his friends. And it's also the day where I need to tell him we "break" up.

~BRING~

"Yah! Kang EunBi!" someone yelled.

I turned around.

"Oh, HaeNa! I feel like we haven't seen each other for a while right?" I mentioned.

"Yup! That's right. I was too busy with Joon oppa. He was taking me shopping, and introduced me to his friends." she explained. 

I smiled. "Good to know one of us is having a good time." 

"Why? Not having a fun time with your beloved L.Joe?" she teased.

"Oh, I guess we have a lot to catch up on. Well, I have to go to Math class! See ya." I said.

"Wait, meet me outside after school ok? We need to talk about that something you want to catch up on." she said, winking.

I agreed and headed to class. Shoot. This was supposed to be the day where I tell L.Joe. I guess another day wouldn't hurt right? 

~3:00PM~

I rushed out of the class to meet HaeNa. I really need someone beside me right now to help me go through with the problems I've created. L.Joe can wait right now. 

"HaeNa!!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh, you're here! Let's go to Starbucks and talk there ok?" Haena suggested.

I agreed and so we went there.

~~

"... So what is going on?" she asked.

"It's all about L.Joe and Jinyoung." I said. "And it's a reaaally loong story, so brace yourself." 

"Go ahead." 

"Well..." I continued. 

I told her about the argument Jinyoung and I encountered last night, and how I was feeling about this whole situation.

"I think that you should both let them go. I mean if it was fate or anything, one of them will show up in your life again right? L.Joe was like a plan to get rid of Jinyoung, so it'll be easy to get rid of him. Now, Jinyoung said that he'll want to stay friends, but if you tell him what you feel, I think he'll understand." HaeNa commented.

"I guess you're right. We're both still young, so I guess finding a soulmate isn't in my to do list." I agreed.

"That's right Unnie!!! You can do this. So, I guess you should break it to them that you don't want any part of them to interfere with your lives." HaeNa said

"Good thing we had this talk dongsaeng-ie." I said in a nice tone. "What's up with you and Joon? Am I missing out on something?"

"Ahh! Unnie, his friends were so cool. All of them were good looking. I bet I can hook you up with one of them." she suggested

"Uh uh! No more of that! Last time you hooked me up, I had to go through all this drama. Stupid L.Joe." I complained.

"What did I do?" a voice said.

I turned around and it was L.Joe.

Seriously.

I'm tired of these voices popping up and me turning around to be figuring out coincidentally that it was the person I was talking about. Really? 

"Again, what did I do?" L.Joe asked firmly.

"I think I should leave. Unnie, L.Joe, have fun!!" HaeNa squealed.

Thanks a lot Lim HaeNa. Now I have to be alone with this hoe.

"Well.." he insisted.

"I have to tell you that Jinyoung came to me yesterday and was asking me why I didn't accept his feelings." I started.

L.Joe didn't say anything, so I continued.

"I still haven't told him about the truth, but now I'm about to. So, it means that we no longer have to see each other." I explained.

"What? Did I just hear you say that we don't have to do this thing anymore?" he asked.

"Yea. You heard what I said right? I'm fed up with all of this crap and I don't wanna deal with it anymore." I ranted

"So you're mad at me because of some stupid favor you asked? Yes, because it all makes sense at how you're raging right now because of your own favour." he answered his own question. 

"I was only helping out and trying to do something nice, because for once I thought that I could earn an actual friend that was a girl. But now, you're telling that you don't want to deal with me anymore because of some stupid favour you asked me. You think that the problem is me, but really it's you." he added.

"What?! So you're saying I'm the problem? And did you just call me stupid? Yea, because the stupid one here is the one who asked. You're the one who accepted. You had the freedom to say you couldn't do it. But why did you choose yes? To earn a girlfriend." I said sarcastically.

"From what I know, you're the one who was insecure enough to talk to girls. You know why? You never have confidence! Always comparing yourself to everyone, when you have your own set of assets." I added.

L.Joe looked at me in disbelief. He couldn't believe what I just said. What is this guy doing? Staring me down? Think that I'll fall for his innocent play? 

No. I don't think so. I fell for that once, but not again.

"I think we've talked enough. I don't know why you even agreed to this Lee Byunghun. Plus, we only knew each other a little bit, so I don't think it'd be hard for you to let me go. From now on, please stay out of my life. " I firmly stated.

I stormed out of the place, without looking back. Part of me felt like I did the right thing, but the other part felt hurt. 

Why? Why am I always like this? 

 

 EunBi, get your head straight. Stop thinking about your love life, and focus on your future.

L.Joe's POV

"I think we've talked enough. I don't know why you even agreed to this Lee Byunghun. 
Plus, we only knew each other a little bit, so I don't think it'd be hard for you to let me go. From now on, please stay out of my life." she said.


After that, she ran out of the place, fast. 

Those words hurt like thorns pricking on your skin. 

I never knew she could say those words. 

The reason why I said yes EunBi... Do you really want to know? 

Yes, all those things you said were true. I'm a cold person, just like you. But it's more natural than your act. I know you just do that to put up an act who expect you to act all cold. I know those type. Because I was once one before. 

But then I learned that I didn't need to put up that act. I could just naturally be cold to others. That's how no one approached me; because I put up a wall around everyone who entered my life. 

But when I met you. I don't know. Something weird happened to me. Something inside me changed. 

In those five seconds I met you, I fell in love. 

 

------------

How's this? Good enough? I think that everyone didn't really like the double update since no one really commented. I hope that people would still tell me what they think of the story so far! xD