28

Baby U

I didn't want people to be suffering anymore. I'm so sorry. I can't believe that I told you guys like 6 months (?) ago that I will be updating a lot.. I'm so sorry for that. It's just that I've been so busy with finals, and also school that I forgot all about this. Truthfully speaking, my writing skills have probably i guess. I couldn't think anymore. Good thing though, that I wrote don overviews for each chapter before. 

Basically, I'm done the story, I just really need to type them up. But I promise you guys. These 2 weeks II'll be up and runnng and updating. Please keep supporting ok? And please also check out my new story- which will be linked at the bottom.. When you finish the story. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

EunBi's POV

"Another boring day..." I whispered.

What am I doing anyways? All of this stuff is all happening if I haven't met L.Joe. Thanks alot HaeNa. 

~At School~

"AHHHHHHHHH!! OMYGOSH! We got a new student! And he's so hot!!!! Hurry!!!" a voice screamed. 

Watdafuq. Is this an effin club? Last time I checked it was school. 

"OMG! Let's go!" "He's so hot!" "AHH! OPPA MARRY MEE!" screamed the voices as they overlapped each other.

"Hey!" HaeNa tapped my shoulder.

"Oh! Hey, what's going on over there?" I asked.

"I heard there's a new student here. And everyone's drooling over him." 

"Really? Oh well. We're taken anyway." I chuckled.

~HOMEROOM~

"Class, before you all go to your classes, I want to introduce you to a new student." Mr. Han said. 

Mr. Han's our homeroom teacher. And he can be a real pain in the a- . He always interupts people and shouts at them if they're not listening to him. 

But I don't really care. Homeroom doesn't even take that long. Just 10 minutes long.

As soon as Mr.Han introduced the new student, everyone started whispering, giggling, and most girls started fixing their hair. 

OMYFUQ.

It was him.

The guy who helped me out!

PLEASE GOD DON'T LET HIM STALK ME. I'VE GOT ENOUGH STALKERS ALREADY.

"Hello, my name is Lee Jong Suk and I'm a transfer student from Anyang High. Please take good care of me." he introduced.

So his name is Jong Suk-ssi? 

Sounds rich.

And comes from Anyang High too.

Prestigious school. 

"Since the only seat that's available right now is beside Ms.Kang, you may sit beside her." Mr. Han said. "Raise your hand Kang EunBi." 

I WILL MY PANTS RIGHT NOW. Does he even remember me? 

I casually lifted my hand without looking at him. I could already feel the stares shifting towards me and the supposed desk that would be Jong Suk-ssi's any second.

"OMYGOD. She got L.Joe and now Jong Suk? What a ." "Wow. She gets everything" "What a spoiled !" the voices murmured.

I rolled my eyes. These rock headed students. They're such imbeciles. Go ahead and make fun.

"Oh hey. You're the person from before right?" he suddenly spoke.

"Oh. Uh. Yes. But please keep it from everyone else. I don't want others to think something happened." I explained. "People are already starting something." 

"Sure thing." he winked.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I had to show Jong Suk-ssi around the school. I didn't really have time during classes since I can't miss class. This was my only opportunity.

Surprisingly, Jong Suk-ssi had the same schedule as me. Fate was playing around with me huh? 

"Ok. Did we miss anything else?" I asked aloud.

"Shouldn't I ask you that?" he chuckled.

"Oh. Sorry. I was talking to myself again." I apologized, smiling to myself.

"No need to apologize." he replied. "Listen, if we didn't miss anything, let's go out to drink. I'm exhausted. All this tour worn me out." 

I scoffed. "Are you asking me out right now?" 

"WHAT?!" he chuckled slightly again. "It's a friendly invitation. Don't think that I'm going for you just cuz of that. If not, then I'll get going." he said, starting to walk.

"WAIT!" I yelled. He turned. "I'm not one to pass up a friendly invitation." I smiled.

~DRINKING PLACE~

Obviously, I couldn't drink. But Jong Suk-ssi had a fake ID and could drink.

Who is this guy anyway? I thought that he would probably be a gentleman like he was back when I met him. 

It was useless anyway- my presence I mean. I could've gone home. Especially since I'm still being kept prisoner at my own house.

But still, I guess this was better than just staying at home studying my off for the whole week.

"AHHHH! This soju tastes the best." he exclaimed. "AHJUMMA! Give me 3 more bottles!" 

"YAH! Stop drinking already. I thought this was supposed to be a friendly hangout?" I said.

"EunBi-ssi. I'm okay. Don't worry." he reassured. "Come on. Drink just once. No one's looking right now." he insisted.

I felt like a loner for not drinking so I decided to just take one shot. 

I reached for the shot that Jong Suk-ssi filled up. When a hand stopped me from drinking. 

"Are you sure you want to drink that?" 

"L.Joe! What are you doing here?" 

"I should be asking you that. And with a guy too." 

"Byunghun-ah. It's not like that. He's the new student and I was just showing him the places in school. And we just happened to have a friendly outing." I explained loking at Jong Suk-ssi for help.

"I need to talk to you right now." he said, trying to drag you out.

"Hold up." Jong Suk-ssi suddenly said. "Hyung, let me talk to you first." 

So they know each other..... 

L.JOE'S POV

"Hyung, let me talk to you first." he said.

We both left the place and stood outside. 

"What do you want?" I said uninterestedly.

"Hyung, you can't tell EunBi that I'm your brother. This isn't fair." he said.

"What? And why would I listen to you?" 

"This thing that we have been doing, trying to make her fall in love with me... If you tell her about me being your brother and how you kept some secrets from her, she'll eventually hate you. Don't make me want to use that card, hyung" he explained.

"What do you really want Jong Suk?" 

"I want her. If we're going to do this right, then play fair." he retorted. "I love her, you love her. Both lovers should get a chance shouldn't they?"

"What is this? The Bachelor? I don't think so." 

"HYUNG! Let me do this please!" he pleaded.

"Why should I? You've received everything you've ever wanted. Why should I help you out and give you a chance with my girl?" I asked logically.

"Do you think I asked for it?I was just given this opportunity. Don't you dare think tha I had a decision on accepting this lifestyle. You know nothing." he yelled.

I looked at him intently, and saw the sadness and anger in his eyes.

"If you want to play, then you have to play by my rules."

-------------------------------------

Here's the link to my new story! Come check it out! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/366410/tell-me-if-this-is-love-comedy-drama-korean-romance-you-exo-yixing