03

Baby U

Thanks to the subscribers!! Sorry for the loooooong wait.. I was really sick, and I couldn't really update... So I have done a long chapter... Enjoy! xD Also, thank you for the poster.. Thanks Kumocho Poster Shop and Celestia who made it.. xD Thank you!! 

-----------------

L.Joe's P.O.V.

I was doing some inventory when I heard something. 

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you Jung Jinyoung!" EunBi yelled.

What is going on in my shop? Oh yes. My shop. ughh. Even I hate the sound of that. It's not really mine. It's my noona's. I just work here since I needed the money. 

Anyway, I approached EunBi and to my surprise, Jinyoung was there. 

"Hey! Stop making a scene. There's people in here. If you want to fight, go outside." I exclaimed.

I could care less about how these two know each other. I just don't want to get in trouble and get scolded by noona. 

"Wait, L.Joe. Do you know this guy?" EunBi asked.

"Yes, he's my cousin. Jung Jinyoung. Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Because, this is the stalker I was talking to you about." she said. "And you!" EunBi turned to Jinyoung, "You are so annoying! How many times have I told you to stop following me! I overheard your conversation with your cousin here, and I AM NOT AND NOR WILL I EVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" EunBi shouted. 

Woah! Chill out. No need to scream in my shop. 

I actually found this funny, but this was no time to laugh. 

"YAH! Shut up will you?! You're so loud, and you're distrupting the customers." I yelled. I could tell that she was embarassed seeing that she lowered her head.

"Jinyoung, is this true? Are you really stalking her?" I asked Jinyoung, turning to him now.

Jinyoung stayed quiet. I took that as a yes. Silence can mean a lot of things, and in this case, it would be a yes. 

"Hyung, I've actually liked EunBi for a long time now. She's the girl I was talking to you about. But what bothers me is that you two know each other. Are you guys dating?" Jinyoung asked. His face started to look dark.

"Of co-" 

"Course we are!!" EunBi interrupted me. 

My eyes widened. Jinyoung's eyes widened. How could she!

"I see hyung, I'll be going now." Jinyoung said, and left.

When I saw him walk out the door, I turned to EunBi. 

"What were you thinking? How could you say that?!" I raged.

"I'm sorry, but I had to do something. I have no interest with some guy who just thinks I'm cute. I don't even consider myself as a nice person. How could a guy like him, like me?!" EunBi shouted.

"I don't know, but you have to fix this mess." I responded.

"L.Joe, just please give me one week to be your girlfriend. I just can't let him keep stalking me. You don't know the things he does." EunBi said in a scared voice.

"EunBi, what are you saying?" I asked. 

"This stalking thing. I'm not exaggerating. He follows me eveywhere. It doesn't matter if it's somewhere private, but he does. Everywhere I go, I keep seeing his face." I explained.

I sighed. Should I agree to this? It's only a week. And no feelings will be hurt, except Jinyoung's. Also, maybe I could see how far Jinyoung takes this stalking issue that Eunbi keeps talking about.

"Fine. One week only got it?" I reassured.

EunBi nodded. "I have to go home. I also have to talk to HaeNa and apologize." she said.

"Wait. I'll drive you home if you want. I mean, that's what a boyfriend does right?" I said coolly.

"Haha. Very funny. But I really gotta go." she said.

"I'm serious. Don't blame me if something happens to you." I said

"Fine. But just this once." 

We both headed out the store and walked towards my car. The whole car ride was very silent, but not awkward. I could tell that EunBi wanted silence because of that stalking issue. 

"Just take a left here, then go straight. The 3rd house on the left is my house." she said. 

I pulled up to her house and got out of the car. I opened the door for her, and she got out. 

"Thanks L.Joe." she said without any expression on her face.

I just nodded, acknowledging her thanks. 

"Wait. We should exchange numbers so we could contact each other. How would Jinyoung be convinced if you don't even have my number?" I said

She took out her phone and I typed in my number. I did the same. 

I waited until she got in her house, then I left. 

EunBi's P.O.V.

I entered my house. I looked around for any signs of my parents, but they weren't there. 

Really, after thinking back on that one particular stalking incident, I was really scarred for life.

~Flashback~


I was walking home from school that day. Usually, appa picks me up from school since he has no work. But that day, appa had some sort of emergency at work so I had to take the bus. 

That day was the day when Jinyoung confessed to me. I rejected him. I couldn't tell him that I couldn't date because of my parents, so I said that I just didn't think he was right for me.

I was enjoying my walk when a hand covered my mouth.

"MMPHHHH! MPPPPHHHHH!!" I tried to shout.

"EunBi, that was one bad mistake you did. You will regret rejecting me!" Jinyoung said deviously.

He took his hand away from my mouth, so I had a chance to speak.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You! All I ever want is you, but since you rejected me, I will forever stay by your side and make you mine!" he said.

I didn't know what he meant by that, but I soon caught on to what he said, whenever I would walk home. 

My appa, had extended his time at work, therefore he can't pick me up from school anymore. That's why I had to walk everyday and take the bus.

Everyday was torture because I knew that Jinyoung would be following me from school until to my house. 

At first I was very annoyed, but then it got to the point where it was creepy how I needed to go to the washroom and he would go in the women's room and wait for me outside the stalls. 

One time, my parents were gone and unnie had a sleepover with her friends so I was all alone at my house that night. I was up in my room studying when I received a text.

It said: Look outside! Surprise! ;D

I did look outside, and found Jinyoung at the front of my house. He had an expressionless face. It didn't look like those dramas where the guy would serenade the girl, and the girl will slowly fall for him. 

Nope. That's not the case. Definitely not.

He just looked obssessed. 

One thing popped in my mind.

Serial killer. 

His face. It was so serious. 

~~~~

"AGHHH!!" I groaned. 

I can't let this get to me. It's ok. I ran to my room and laid down my bed.

I was staring at the ceiling when I heard the door slam. 

What was that?(italics)

I went inside my closet and grabbed an umbrella. Imma whack this psycho out of their mind. Prepare to die! 

I arrived at the living room, and no one was there. I heard some rustling in the kitchen so I prepared myself again. 

Remember what appa said. Protect yourself. Watch out psycho cuz you're about to suffer the consequence.

My eyes widened. I just did something so stupid again. 

"KANG EUNBI!" omma shouted. "What is the meaning of this? How dare you hit your mother!

Oops. I forgot that they went grocery shopping. 

"Uh, sorry about that omma. I thought you were a thief or something. Heh." I explained.

Omma sighed. "Aigoo, what is wrong with this girl? Why can't you be more like your sister. HyeJung never fools around. I suppose you've already finished your project right?" she asked.

Great. Here comes the lecture again. Comparing me to HyeJung unnie is useless. I can never be someone who is sweet, kind, loving and caring. HyeJung unnie just pleases everyone around her. Even me.

I didn't reply. Omma sighed again. 

"I get it EunBi. Just go up to your room. I don't want to discuss anything right now. You're so hard-headed." 

I climbed the stairs slowly. I checked my phone. 4:30 PM. 

I think I still have time to talk to HaeNa. I have to apologize and sort this out with her.

I texted HaeNa. 

Meet me at the park in 10 minutes. I have something to say. 
-EunBi

I waited to see if HaeNa would answer. 5 minutes after sending the text, she replied.

Ok. I'll be there in 5.

She's mad all right. She didn't bother putting lots of love at the end of her message. She always does that when she texts me. 

I put on my hoodie, and left the house. 
I walked to the park and found HaeNa already sitting down the bench. I slowly approached her, thinking of what I should say.

"Hey HaeNa." I said softly. 

"Hey." she replied coldly.

Usually it'd be me who would say that. I'd always give a cold response to her cheerful greetings. But today, it seemed like we switched roles.

"So, about today..."I started. "I'm really really sorry." I said genuinely. 

I have never made a genuine apology before except to my parents when I broke one of their wedding gifts, and when I made fun of HyeJung unnie because of her fight with JaeHwa oppa.

"Forgiven!" HaeNa replied cheerfully. 

"What? Aren't you going to lecture me or start disagreeing on what I just said?" I asked in disbelief.

"Seeing that you were suffering that cold treatment I gave you, and that sweet and genuine apology you gave me, I couldn't say no to that!" she responded

"But, I really have something to tell you. I'm really sorry about the things I've done to you. I'm always so cold to you and I''ve never cared about the things you say to me." I confessed. "But! I'll change so that I can have my best friend back."

"Awwww!! You don't have to do that. You have a reputation, and well, we both know that it'll be hard for you to be nice to me. But it'd be hood to see you try." HaeNa admitted.

"Oh yeah!" I said, remembering about what happened today. "So, I kind of asked L.Joe to be my boyfriend." I said shyly.

"You guys are a couple?!!" HaeNa said in shock. 

"FAKE Couple!" I said emphasizing the work fake. 

"How?" 

I told her about the incident of bumping into Jinyoung, my escape plan, L.Joe's disgusting accessory shop, and the plan of being a couple for a week.

"What the.. That idiot Jinyoung! I swear when I see him, I will punch his face and and..." HaeNa said angrily.

"You'll what?" I said mockingly.

"I'll shave his hair off!!" 

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! It's great that you care for me HaeNa, but I don't think that'll work out so much." I explained. "Anyway, it's not like we'll get emotionally attached anyways right? I mean who falls in love within a week?" I said.

"Well, you guys would have to really be a couple since Jinyoung is everywhere. You don't know where he's hiding. Also, doesn't he have his crew with him? He has those 4 other guys with him at school. Maybe they have something to do with this stalking too." HaeNa remarked.

"You're probably right. I'll have to call up L.Joe and start working on this plan. I don't even think a week will do. Do you think Jinyoung would be convinced after a week?" I asked hoping HaeNa's answer would be yes.

She shook her head. Perfect! I couldn't be any happier. -.-"

I bid goodbye to HaeNa and told her that we'll just text each other if anyone of us needed each other's help. 

I also decided to just call L.Joe tomorrow if I could come over to his house to see if we could work this whole plan thing out. 

I just hope that I can convince him. 

~1:00 AM~

"Ughh! Why can't I fall asleep?!" I asked myself.

It's 1:00 AM in the morning and I still can't get over that "plan" I just made. This is really out of my comfort zone. I am known as an emotionless person in school, making it seem like I'm a rebel,but I don't get into trouble that much. I just act like I'm a rebel. 

I was contemplating if I should call L.Joe or not, because I can't sleep over this matter.

Out of the blue, my phone rang.

*AYOO WADDUP KREEEASE! AYOO WASSUUUP!*

I chuckled. I am obssessed with EXO right now, and that ringtone is hilarious.

I got up from my bed to see who the person was. Why would this person be calling me now? 

"Hello?" I answered.