17

Baby U

------------- 

Please play this song during EunBi's POV. xD 

L.Joe's POV

Yes! Noona isn't going to work today!! I finally get to have some alone time with EunBi. I've been careful with my actions since I know noona is always watching us; like she's planted a secret camera to watch our every single move.

But that doesn't matter. I get to hang out with my EunBi. Well, even if she still isn't my girl, I'll still call her my girl in my head. 


"ByungHun-ah! I forgot to tell you about the things you need to get me. So technically, you'll take a break from working in the shop. I need you to get some supplies from HongDae, and some things for me okay?" noona reminded.

"So what you're saying is to make me do things while you're sick and get things for you while I'm at it? Forget it noona!!" I said, shaking my head while walking away.

"By the way, bring EunBi with you!" noona added.

"Yup! I'm on it!" I said enthusiastically, walking back to noona.


SoYoung's POV

I woke up today with a plan concucted. I feel generous today so I feel like I should do something nice to EunBi for making ByungHun a much nicer person these days. And I always seem like I'm monitoring their every move so I want them to enjoy things while they can.

I decided to make them go on an "unexpected" date. I'll pretend that I need them to get things for me; which will not be even found at all since I made them up. Yes, yes, I'm such a clever noona and also a caring one too! ;)

I told ByungHun to go shopping in HongDae. And when he complained, I forgot to tell him that EunBi would be coming, and when I mentioned it, that boy jumped up quickly at the sound of her name! Aigoo! This boy is totally in love!

"Shouldn't you be going now? Ppali!! It takes 2 hours to get to HongDae, and at this hour, the buses are really late." I explained, pushing him out the door.

"You forgot go give me the list. Or at least tell me what to buy!" he reminded.

"Oh yeah! Here you go!" I handed him the paper filled with nonsense, and pushed him out and locked the door.


L.Joe's POV

AISHHH! That noona! Seriously, she does everything she wants! If you had the strength to push me out, why can't you go out by yourself?!

I looked over the list:

•Get noona the most expensive rainbow trout you see.
•Buy deep fried kimchi noodles.
•Pick out the most cutest things to buy so I can get ideas for the new stock in the shop.


What the heck is this list? FRIED KIMCHI NOODLES??!! How am I supposed to enjoy my time with EunBi if I have to focus on this list? 

Focus! I'll be with EunBi and spend my time with her the whole day. Nothing to worry about. 


I walked to EunBi's house and called her. 

"EunBi! Come down since I'm outside. We have to go to HongDae today because of noona. She told us to do some errands." I said.

"Really? Well I'm already dressed so I'll come down right now." she said.

In a matter of 10 minutes she came out of her house.

"That was fast! Usually girls take a really long time so I prepared myself for the worst." I said.

"MWOH? Are you dictating stereotypes? I'm not a 1hour kind of girl. When I need to get there, I'm there; no matter what time it is." I defended.

"Well, let's go. We have a long trip ahead of us, since we'll be going to HongDae." I avoided the subject.

"Fine. Do what you want, but I'll go my own way.." she mumbled, walking off alone. 

"YAAA! EunBi wait up!!" I yelled.


EunBi's POV [Please play the song. :) 

]

Pffft. That stupid hoe! How can he say that stuff? I hate how guys view women. Wait, aren't I being stereotypical too? Well, I guess you can't help it then. 

L.Joe told me that SoYoung unnie gave us some errands to do and we have to do those errands at HongDae. While he was telling me what to do, I didn't feel like listening to him because of his stupid comment. Instead, I just plugged in my earphones and listened to music.

"Kang EunBi! Are you listening to me?" he asked. I kept ignoring him. Do you really think I would actually ignore the things he tells me? Uh uh! I listened to what he said but I gave no response. I smirked secretly.

We went to the bus station waiting for the HongDae bus. I decided to get some snacks at the convenience store since I haven't had breakfast yet, and it was a good time to avoid L.Joe. 

L.Joe was too busy fixing our bus fares since he said he'll pay. "YAH! Hold my bus money then!" I coldly told him, giving him the bus fare.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I pointed to the store and told me to come back quickly since the bus will be here any minute.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ahjummeoni!" I bowed. She bowed back and gave me a big fat smile. Wow! People in HongDae are a lot nicer than in Seoul.

I grabbed a pack of banana milk, a couple chips and a muffin. Well, I'm sorry for being fat! 

I returned to the bus station with the bus already pulled up front. I hurried my way over there but forgot about L.Joe. I stopped and searched for him. Did that hoe leave me?! Is this his way of getting revenge?

I tried to call him but his line was busy. What is this?! Is he purposely making me worry? What if we don't finish the errands that unnie had told us to do?

I hurried over to the convenience store, to try to look for him. "Excuse me Ahjummeoni, but have you seen a guy who's the same height as me and has slightly purple hair?" I asked.

"Ah! That young fellow? He's at the back over there! I think he was also looking for you. When he came it looked like he lost something special to him. I guess that might be you." she said admiringly

"Thank you so much." I replied.

"L.Joe! What the heck are you doing? The bus is here! We need to go." I reminded.

"There you are!! I've been looking for you! Let's go!" he replied and took my hand and headed towards the exit.

"Oh, I guess you've found each other then?" the ahjumma said.

"Oh neh Ahjumma! Thank you again for your help." I gratefully said.

"No problem, for a really good looking couple here." she complimented.

I was about to tell her we weren't a couple when L.Joe dragged me again to the bus. It seemed like he was mad, but I never did anything though! It should be me who's mad, taking off like that when I said that I would be back.

We entered the bus, gave the driver our fares, and sat down near the middle of the vehicle. 

I poked L.Joe's shoulder. "Hey, are you mad?" I asked, frowning. He ignored me. 
Tch. It seems like the tables have turned. 

"What did I do?" I asked again, hoping for an answer, but he never did.

"Well fine. Do whatever you want. I'll sit somewhere else since you don't want to talk to me." I said, then stood up. 

He grabbed my wrist gesturing me to sit down. "Sit." he calmly said.

"Aahhhh! So now you talk!" I said sarcastically. "Seriously, I'm asking because I don't know what I did wrong. I'm sorry if I made you mad ok?" 

He pulled me into a hug right after I finished my sentence. "Don't ever scare me like that again ok?" he said.

I nodded while being in his embrace. I felt warm inside. I liked it.

"I should be the one who's mad! Why am I always the one saying sorry? Do you know how many times I've said sorry to you?" I asked pulling away. "2 TIMES!" I said without giving him a chance to answer.

"I know." he said.

"That's it? You know? That's your only response?" I asked getting furious.

"Yup! That's why I want you to listen carefully right now." he said seriously. I stared at him; feeling like I couldn't pull out of his soft gaze.

"I'm sorry too."


--------------
Thanks to melonn-ie who subscribed. Yay! 15 subs now! I feel honoured to have this much; even if it's just a little bit. Please continue to support and love this story! And look our for my upcoming story after this one! ^^