19

Baby U

EunBi's POV

"Good night L.Joe, get home safe neh?" I warned him.

"Yup. You have a good night too EunBi." he said giving me a smile.

I went inside my house with HyeJung unnie standing in front of me. 

"What are you doing home so late?" she interrogated. 

"I told you that I had to go do an errand for my boss and we had to go to HongDae." I explained.

"WE?" she emphasized.

"Oh. My boss' brother. I had to go with him." I carefully said.

"EunBi, just tell me. I already saw what your face looked like when you were talking to him. So spill!" she said sternly.

"Ok, truth is... That guy was the fake boyfriend." I revealed. Unnie had a not so shocked look, earning myself a confused look.

"Why aren't you surprised?" I asked.

"I knew that. You didn't think I could forget about that fake boyfriend right?"  she asked cleverly.

"But the thing is, we decided to stop that fake thing." I replied. "I think I have actual feelings for him unnie." 

"AWWWWW!! My dongsaeng is growing up!!! I can't believe it!!!" unnie bursted out.

"It's not anything special. I don't think he even likes me. Such a cold person can't like anyone." I muttered.

"What do you mean? You're cold too and I bet you're both stubborn. I can just tell. Don't worry, I believe he really does like you." unnie said. "Just ask me anything if you need help ok?" 

"Neh unnie. By the way, I have something to tell you about JaeHwa oppa." I mentioned.

"Oh yeah, the last time we talked was when I came and you ran out of the house. Omma and Appa were mad at the fact that you left me here." she added.

"I'm sorry, but I also had some problems with HaeNa. I found out about JaeHwa oppa." 

"What did you find?" she asked.

"He's actually a bad . Like hangs out with some group of people including thiefs, players and such. He's one too, and he tried to advance on me." I explained.

"OMOMOMOMO!!! My poor EunBi! Are you okay? I swear, I'm gonna hunt that mo-fo down." Unnie said sounding concerned and walked up to me checking for any cuts or bruises.

"I'm fine Unnie. I think I should go up and get some rest for tonight." I said.

"Yea. I'll just wait for Omma and Appa and I'll be up." she said.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. Wow! My feelings still aren't settled. I can't stop thinking about L.Joe and our moment at the beach and his sorry. I can't wait to call HaeNa!! 

Oh yeah. I forgot that she's mad at me. Ahhh! I can't sleep like this. I need some fresh air.

"Unnie, I'm going to the park. I'll be back!" I told unnie in advance.

"EoH! Don't be late!" 

I stepped out and breathed in the fresh air. 

"AHHH! It feels like I'm free again." I said out loud.

I walked to the park, enjoying the scenery. The trees, the silence in the air, and the fresh air; it's what I like about the outdoors.

"Unnie, is that you?" a voice popped up.

I turned around, "Oh HaeNa. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking." she answered.

"Look, HaeNa, about what I said-"

"Aniya! I'm at fault. It's wrong for me to react like that when you were just telling me what actually happened." she cut me off.

"No! You have a right to defend your brother." I replied.

"But, unnie, you were right. Yesterday, I followed Oppa to where he was going and I saw him going to a club. He was hanging around his so called friends, with 2 girls around his arms." she explained.

"Ahhhh. So you've figured out?" I sighed in relief. "I thought that you would never forgive me." 

"Unnie, it should be me who should be asking for your forgiveness." she looked down at her feet. "So, will you forgive me?" 

I smiled. "Of course. You're my bestest friend. Even if I don't treat you like on, know that what I tell you is sincere and I do care for you." 

"Mwo-yah? What's this mushy stuff you're saying?" she suddenly said. "Hey, are you in love?" 

"What? I'm telling you my true feelings." I answered.

"Tell me." she said, giving me a serious look.

"Ok. You got me." I said giving up. "I like L.Joe." I felt embarrased for telling her so I just looked somewhere else, than staring at her.

"Hahahaha! I knew it. And you told me you won't fall in love." she chuckled.

"Yah! Don't tell anyone alright?" I reassured. 

"Why the heck would I reveal this? You know what? Let's go now. I'll see you tomorrow at school!" she bid goodbye and left.

I walked back to my house and took my rest. 

~AT SCHOOL~

Oh shoot! I forgot to do the homework Mr. Choi gave us. You're so stupid EunBi! Now I have to find an excuse for that stupid errands I had to do with L.Joe.

I entered the school, earning an enormous amount of glares from students. 

Did I miss something? I turned to look at what they were all looking at. 

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS????!! 

 Kang EunBi , The Biggest You Will Ever Know! Caught on a Date with L.Joe. Known to be JinYoung's Girl. TWO TIMER. CHEATER. . .

What the heck is all this?? I turned to HaeNa who was also with me. "What is all this?" I asked.

"I'll explain to you." a voice appeared.

"What are you doing talking to me?" I responded with a cold voice.

"Really? You still haven't learned your lesson still?" JiYoung smirked. "Girls, drag her to the bathroom."

They dragged me to the bathroom, where things got out of hand. "YAH! You ! Do you know what you're doing?" JiYoung yelled, slapping me on the face.

In this case, I would fight back, but there were too many girls JiYoung had as a backup. I simply turned my cheek and didn't answer.

"Heh. If you don't wanna answer, you'll regret this." she warned. Me being stubborn, didn't have anything to tell her. Her "girls" lifted me up and she gave me a hard punch on the stomach. Also, kicking me. I receive about 20 slaps and punches. As for kicks, I couldn't count anymore. 

"Tccch. Let's go girls. I don't want to waste any more time on this ." 

They left the bathroom, leaving me lying there. Pfffft. I'm perfectly fine. My face may not seem that way, but inside, I don't feel like anything's been taken away from me. Not even my dignity. Those girls are just a waste of my time. 

I decided to go home. How can I show up to school like this? 

I stood up and walke towards the exit. Lots of people were pointing at me during my walk to my house. 

"Is she a beggar? What is she doing here?" "Wow, someone needs a makeover." "That girl looks like she needs someone to feed her." 

These comments felt like torture. Tears started falling. I can't take it anymore. Being humiliated in front of everyone, and being made fun of is where I'm drawing the line. 

I sat down on a bench near a bus stop. Crying my stupid face out. "Excuse me, miss, are you alright?" a man suddenly approached me. I looked up. The man had a fancy suit on, and looked very professional. His hair was slightly permed and he was very tall. 

"If you want, you can take my handkerchief." he suggested.

I wasn't thinking and took the offer. "Look, let's go get you cleaned up. My condo isn't far from here." he offered.

"Thank you for your generosity, but I don't think I should." I turned down.

"Don't worry, I'm not a pedo. I'm merely helping out a damsel in distress. How can I not help a girl that looks like she's beaten up? How would that make me look like as a guy?" he pointed out.

"A jerk. Inconsiderate. Stupid." I straight forwardly said.

"Exactly. So, what do you say?" he asked again.

"Ok, fine." I replied. "By the way, what's your name?" 

"Lee Jeong Suk." 

 

-----------------------

Sorry guys. This might have lots of mistakes. I fast edited cuz it's really late. Please tell me what you guys thought.