29

Baby U

Hey wassap guiise. It seems like I've been getting more subs on this story eh? HEHEHE. I hope you guys also checked out my new one..?? Maybe? No. Okay. Anyway, please keep looking forward to the updates.. 

------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                              ~ONE WEEK LATER~

L.Joe's POV

This past week, I know that Jong Suk has been advancing on EunBi lately, but she just doesn't see it. How does she not even see this guy hitting on her.

I have a meeting today. 

With EunBi. 

Secretly.

Yea, real smooth. I can call myself her Romeo right? 

I've only seen her in school, and that's not enough. She never comes to the shop anymore, since she quit, and can't even go anywhere without her sister.

I guess that's what her parents told her to do. 

I just don't want her to be like this; suffering.

L.Joe, let's meet at the movie theaters at 5:00. Parents will be home by 9:00. See you there.

-EunBi

This.

The only way to see her.

It's my only chance.

First, I should probably get ready.

EunBi's POV

This week was probably the best week so far. Even if I don't get to see L.Joe, somehow I'm kind of content seeing Jong Suk-ssi. He's really nice.

I also get to meet L.Joe today, and we can finally get our alone time.

Omma went to a friend's house in Gwang-ju, and Appa went to a business trip and will be back later than Omma.

I can't wait for our date.

Now that I think about it, isn't this our first date?

We haven't gone on a proper date yet ever since we got together. 3 weeks with him isn't that long, considering I've been apart with him for about a week and a half.

But, I feel like I know him for so long during those 3 weeks.

Even the one month of friendship I had with him was long enough for me to get to know him.

BBZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ

Ohshi. I'm late!

                                                                       ~AT THE THEATERS~

"L.Joe!!" I called out. He looked up from his specs that he was wearing, and formed a smile.

"Yah! You're late! And, you're the girl. It's usuall
y the guy that's late isn't it?" he remarked.

"Well sorry Mr. ist, but just in case you haven't figured out yet, I'm not like most girls alright?" I pointed out.

"Huh. Must be the reason why Jong Suk hits on you." he commented.

"What was that?" I pretended not to hear.

"Oh nothing." he sarcastically said. "Just this past week, I could see that that jerk had motives. On my girlfriend!" he exclaimed.

"Oh. Is someone jealous? Do I hear a hint of jealousy?" I teased.

"Yah. Kang EunBi. It's not funny. Everyone can see that that guy likes you. You're just too blind to see it." he said.

"Really? I never really noticed." I replied.

"How can you not notice how he looks at you, those kind gestures/ They're enough to try and replace me."

"Maybe the reason why I don't notice, is because my only attention is on you." I softly replied.


..........

"Did you say something?" he asked.

"Nothing, let's just leave it alone." I said quickly.

                                                                                ~2 hours later~

"Wasn't it a good movie huh L.Joe?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Hey. L.Joe!" I said, getting his attention

"Yup."

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!" I yelled out.

He looked at me. Something wasn't right.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I can't get the whole Jong Suk situation out of my mind!" he gave in.

"Still? Look, Jong Suk oppa is nice and all, but- I don't like him in that way." I reassured.

"Did you just call him 'oppa'?" he squinted his eyes.

"Did I? No! Of course not!"

"Oh yes. Of course. When I'm not around, you can call him oppa right? I'll see you tomorrow." he said, starting to walk ahead.

"WAIT! What's up with you?!" I asked, frustrated.

"Kang EunBi. You don't know when a guy is jealous or not do you?"

I stood in silence.

Of course I do! But-

"Do you know how much this matters to me? You still call me L.Joe. Not even Byunghun, or Oppa." he explained. "And some guy comes along ad hangs out with you for a few days and you start calling him 'oppa'?!" he shouted in frustration. 

"You want me to say it right?" he started "Ok fine."

"What are you doing right now?" I asked, backing up slowly. 

"I'm jealous. Jealous of how you can easily have fun with him, play with him, call him oppa. When I've been you're boyfriend for a while now. I pour out my feelings for you and sometimes I just think you're forced to say it. You know-"

I crashed my lips on his. 

I had to interrupt him. He was spurting out nonsense.

Those words.

They hurt me.

They weren't true. I only looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you got jealous and I didn't notice. Please forgive me." I said.
"And I never was forced to say things back. I want to let you know these are my real feelings"

L.Joe smiled. He pulled me in and inched closer and closer. "Are you sure about that? Or are you just saying things?"

I smiled. "You know I only love you, right Oppa?"