Chapter 8: I Don't Know You Anymore

I Love You, Dont Cry

Just then, L.Joe ran out of the practice room. Teen Top was worried and followed him. All of them ended up at the front of the school. The other Teen Top members was confused at the reason why they were here. L.Joe ran straight to the nurse's office as there he would find his girlfriend, Minah. Teen Top noticed that he was headed straight to the nurse's office, so they ran even faster to catch up. L.Joe's eyes windened as there he saw you and Minah in bandaids and wraped up in other bandages. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!" L.Joe yelled asking them. Minah then walked up to L.Joe.

"They ganged up on me oppa...they hurted me!" Minah cried.

"Is this true Minju...and EunJun?!" he yelled at both of you. You started crying as he raised his voice at you. He never had done that before. You looked down at the floor and softly cried. 

"It's not even EunJun's fault. It's your girlfriend's!" Minju yelled back trying to defend you. Just then Teen Top ran in at the worse moment. Ricky ran to your side and said "Gwenchana?!" L.Joe pulled Ricky back to his side and said "Don't be on her side anymore. She hurted the one i cared most about." L.Joe was obviously pissed and confused in his head. He didn't know who was telling the truth, so he went with his girlfriend and believed her. He trusted her more since he hasn't been with you for years. You couldn't believe your eyes. You were furious now.

"You...YOu...YOU! I was your childhood friend you knew! I was the one YOU grew up with. It's like you act like you don't know me anymore! How could you! I thought you understanded and knew me!" you yelled. L.Joe never seen you yell at him, nor have he seen you mad. Minju was surpirised you raised your voice at the guy you once loved. 

"You're right! I don't know you! Stop your lies! you obviously lied to get me back! I trust my Minah! She has never once lied to me!!!" L.Joe yelled back. Minju was about to yell at him, but you talked first.

"Minju don't, he's right if he doesn't know me anymore there's no reason to fight with someone you don't know." you responded broken.

"Uhmm...Hyung....you're blind if you can't see that Minah isn't the one whose wrapped like a mummy in bandages." Ricky said.

"SHUT UP RICKY!!" L.Joe hissed.

"Calm down L.Joe you're confused. Don't take it out on us." CAP said. L.Joe knew he was right, so he stopped. Niel, Chunji, and Changjo was silent. They didn't know what to do. They glared at each other. Finally, Niel broke the silence and said "Kaja...let's go...let them settle it themselves....we can't get involved.." All of Teen Top agreed and left L.Joe, you, Minah, and Minju alone in the room.

"Kaja let's go too Minju, we have no business here." you said. Minju was shocked to see you like this. On the other hand, Minah was smirking to herself while no one noticed. *It's going as planned.* she thought. L.Joe was also shocked, he never knew this part of you. You grabbed Minju's arm and walked out the nurse's door. Just as you were about to leave, L.Joe grabbed your wrist.

"Let go, i don't know you anymore." you coldly said.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." L.Joe said pulling you back in.

"LET ME GO STRANGER!!!" you yell. That broke L.Joe's heart. He knew he said he didn't know you anymore, but he didn't litterally meant it. He was confsued and angry he didn't watch what he was saying. He then came back into his senses and pulled you into a hug. You realeased Minju's arm when he pulled you into a hug. Just then Minah's smirk disappeared. You pulled back from his hug and said "Sorry, do i know you? If not then please don't hug me anymore." Inside you were hurting more than L.Joe. This time instead of only you hurting, both of you were hurting. *What the heck have i done..* L.Joe thought as he watched you walk away. You were crying so much, that you told Minju that you wanted to be alone. You were lonely now. As tears fell, pain started covering up your body. You took a walk and ended up in the park. You sat on the swing and started singing. Tears fell down even more. All of the sudden, it started raining. You were soaked up in rain. After awhile you were getting cold. Just then, you out.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Next chapter, i think i might make it a special moment to make up from all the sadness...don't know yet but hey i might :D! Don't cry please T.T if i did mianhae...i didn't mean to make you sad....SARANGHAE!!!!! Thanks for reading if you did read this haha....im a noob at writing forgive me...also i may make many mistakes ignore them, and if they do bug you feel free to tell me and i'll fix it up for you <3

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong