Chapter 7: Minju To The Rescue!

I Love You, Dont Cry

"I never loved you...it was all a lie...i love my one and only Minah....you were only the past" a voice spoke.

"Ani...it can't be true...you told me you loved me L.Joe!" you say.

"You can't possibly believe that can you? You were a childood friend that's all you were." L.Joe coldy said.

"You cared about me though...you were there at the rooftop with me..." you whispered.

"All of it was an act...who would love you?" L.Joe says.

"ANDWAE!!!!!!" you yell. Minju was standing right there when you were kicking and screaming again. You felt someone shaking you and calling your name. You opened your eyes to see Minju hovering over you shaking you repeatedly.

"Gwenchana EunJn? You started kicking and screaming in your sleep again!" Minju asked concerned.

"Ne...."you said. *It was all a dream...yet it feels so real...* you thought. 

"Get ready for school EunJunnie, ppali!" Minju said. After 30 minutes you walk out of your house with Minju. Another day of school again...you might even encounter L.Joe with Minah. You were brought back into your dream and you started crying. Minju wiped your tears, and smiled at you. 

"Gumawo Minju..." you said with a smile back.

"That's right keep smiling it fits you better than tears!" Minju said trying to cheer you up. You smiled, then after awhile you guys arrived at the front gate. You ignored thoughts that came into your mind until you saw L.Joe and Minah kissing again. They were kissing at the front of the door. Minju saw and grabbed your hand. She walked right in the middle breaking Minah and L.Joe's kiss. You were dragged right behind. Minah scoffed and kissed L.Joe again. You tried fighting back tears.

"Don't cry here EunJun..stay strong. Show L.Joe that you are hurt. Like you said you were going to ignore him." Minju said.

"Right, Gumawo Minju. What would i do without you?" you said. *Im truly thankful for you Minju...How can i ever repay you?* you thought. It was the same boring old routine for school again. This time, Teen Top wasn't around, because they had to skip to practice dancing. Figures for k-pop idols. *If they are going to skip to practice dancing then why even bother to join school...* you thought. You saw L.Joe today, but he isn't in classes. That was maybe a goodbye-i'll-be-back-later kisses. Lunch time came by quickly, and it was quiet most of the time. Maybe because Teen Top isn't here. You decided you weren't hungry, so you went into the bathroom. There you met up with Minah again...You felt something was going to happen, but you ignored the feeling and went into the bathroom. You ignored her and started to wash your hands. You felt hands pushing you, and before you knew it you were against the wall.

"How dare you break mine and L.Joe's kiss?!?!" Minah yelled at you. 

"I-I-I didn't..." you said trying to protect yourself.

"LIAR!!! It was this morning!!!!!" Minah yelled louder.

"I-" you were interrupted when she slapped you hard across the cheek. She pushed you down on the floor and started kicking you.

"SHUT UP!!" Minah yelled.

"No!!! You have L.Joe and you are popular what else could you possibly want! Why are you hitting me anyways!!!" you said defending yourself. Her eyes were bloodshot now. She pushed you back on the floor and kept beating you up brutally. She grabbed your hair and tossed you back on the floor.

"How dare you back talk me!" she yells. Back at the cafeteria, Minju was wondering where you were at. She headed out of the cafeteria to hear you screaming. She ran into the bathroom to see Minah beating you up. Minju was pissed as ever now. She knew she couldn't control her temper anymore. She ran and pulled on Minah's hair.

"Let go of my best friend now." Minju said in a threatening voice. Minah reluctantly let go. Minju ran to you and helped you up. Yet again you fell onto the floor.  Minju wrapped one arm around you and helped you up. Minah then was about to talk but was interrupted by Minju.

"Shut up unless you want a slap." Minju threatened.

"Haha helping your defenseless friend now?" Minah said in a playful tone. Just then Minju couldn't hold it on anymore. She laid you on the floor. Minju was about to punch Minah but you grabbed her leg.

"Please...don't hurt Minah..." you said weakly.

"I don't need your sympathy. What's the best that your friend can do anyways." Minah said. Minju's steam was at it's peak. She slapped Minah hard across the face. She pushed Minah away from you and slapped her other cheek. Then Minju helped you up again, and you both went to the nurse. Minah just stood there, then she had an idea. She called L.Joe and whined saying bad things about you. She told him that you and Minju teamed up on her and beat her up. L.Joe then ran out of the practice room to the school...

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Yeh...i know kinda violent D= Mianhae...But Minah deserved it! Don't you think? Haha...mianhae for the violence...im not a violent girl but it showed what Minah is really like! Mianhae! If you have any ideas about what to do in the future you can tell me. hehe ideas are welcome ^^ Thank you if you are supporting me! Haha i've updated alot today ^^ i hope you guys enjoy. Mianhae...This story may get sadder but i ill try to make it happier! Comment below or message me if you find any mistakes or want to suggest something! Thanks, and no silent readers please! Gumawo!

Much Love, 

~Sunnyxiong