Chapter 10: Back To School

I Love You, Dont Cry

You fell asleep for awhile, when L.Joe left you to sleep. Around 4 am, you wake up, and realize you are back in L.Joe's bed. You get up and grabbed your other clothes. You quickly got changed and left L.Joe's clothes folded on his bed. Then, you headed out the door, downstairs, and out the front door. As you got outside you found out that you've never been to this part of the neighborhood. After 1 hour of wandering, you found out where you were, and quickly went home. When you got home, you went to your room to find another pair of your uniform. You took a shower, then put on your new uniform. You went downstairs to cook yourself breakfast. There was still some time left before school, so you took a nap. Then, you woke up late for school. Realizing you were late, you ran out the door. You ran as fast as you can, and ahead you see the gate closing. You ran faster, and made  it on time. You headed straight to your classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet.

"EunJunnie..you're late are you ok?" Minju asked.

"Ne! i woke up late..." you respond scratching your head.

"Umm.where were you this morning EunJun. We thought you were kidnapped haha.." Ricky said. Just then Changjo walked in with the teacher. All of you kept your eyes on him wondering what he was doing. As Changjo walked by, he kissed Minju on the cheek and sat next to Minju.  

"Back to the books!!" the teacher yelled.

"The teacher is always yelling..she needs to calm down.." you hear whispering from across the room.

"That's it!! You will have a project now. You pick 1 other person to do it with, and i want it done before the week ends!!" the teacher yelled again. *Great...is Minju my partner like always? No, she has Changjo now...so who doi work with?* you thought.

"EunJun want to be my partner?" Ricky asked.

"Ne!" you responded happily. The first bell rang sooner than you thought, and you, Changjo, and Ricky headed off to the same next class.

"So EunJun, when do you plan on metting somewhere?" Ricky said.

"Molla..." you said.

"WOOO Ricky is growing up! You and EunJun eh?" Changjo sadi raising a brow.

"Shut up! You and Minju!!" Ricky said.

"We already dating so it's fine! Merong!" Changjo yelled. You walked passed both of them, and went into the classroom. You sat in your chair, and watched out the window. There you saw a familiar figure kissing a random guy. The girl was wearing our school uniform, but it was shorter. She had brown straight hair. Then the ball rang, and your snapped back into class. Finally after awhile, lunch came. You, Minju, Changjo, and Ricky walked down to the cafeteria again. Ricky dragged you to Teen Top's table, and Changjo dragged Minju to Teen Top's table. There you saw the girl you saw outside. She turned around and you looked at her face. *OMO Minah was the one kissing the random guy outside? Well...i shouldn't tell L.Joe but i want to. We might end up fighting again so...i dont know what to do. He deserves toknow, but i guess i should keep it secret for now.* you thought. Minah walked up to you, and pulled you out of the cafeteria.

"You again? Why can't you leave me and my L.Joe alone?!" Minah yelled.

"I am, matter of fact i saw you outside kissing a random guy earlier!!" you yell confessing what you saw.

"YOU!! Stalker, if you dare to tell L.Joe i will come and get you!" Minah yelled at you again. Then, Minah slapped you hard again. Minju happened to see only the slap, so she walked to Minah and pulled her hair. Minah let you go. Then, you guys walked back to Teen Top's table.

"What happened to you?" L.Joe asked.

"Oh..Nothing" you responded.

"There's a red mark on your cheek" Niel pointed out.

"Oh..." you said.

"Tell us the truth." Chunji said.

"Its nothing" you said trying to make them stop.

"Tell us EunJun we should know since we helped you get better from being sick. You owe us." CAP said. Minah glared at you with you-better-not-tell look.

"Oh...i didn't know where i was looking and i smacked into a locker." you lied.

"That's-" Minju got interrupted

"Oh i hope you are okay!" Minah said being two-faced. Ricky and Changjo noticed how you reacted to Mianh being nice to you. Ricky walked up to you and held your chin. You backed away from the sudden touch. The rest of Teen Top was confused of why Ricky would do that. Ricky grabbed ahold of your chin again and tilted it the other side to see your red mark.

"That red mark is the shape of a hand EunJun, what are you hiding?" Ricky said.

"Uhm...Nothing.." you said, then you ran off. You weren't hungry anymore. Back at the cafeteria there was confusion and arguments.

"MInah what the heck did you do to EunJun? You walked out with her." Ricky said.

"Nothing! i swear! You believe me L.Joe right?" Minah said.

"Mmmm....yeah i believe you Minah babe. You never lied to me, so i trust you. Ricky drop it, dont need to accuse someone when you have no proof." L.Joe said.

"Yeah..whatever hyung..." Ricky said rolling his eyes.

"Haha enjoyied touching EunJun there Ricky?" Changjo teased.

"Shut up Changjo." Ricky said.

"Wait, you like EunJun!?" Niel, CAP, Chunji, and L.Joe asked.

"Yeah, why?" Ricky said in front of them. L.Joe unknowingly was mad by Ricky's answer. L.Joe tightened his fist. Minah noticed and whispered in his ear.

"What's wrong babe?" Minah whispered.

"Oh..Nothing" L.Joe lied. *I can't feel comfortable when RIcky is around EunJun now, but why? EunJun can be happy with him as i am happy with Minah..but it hurts to think that. Why?* L.Joe thought. After 3 hours, the final bell rang. You ran out to the front gate. A pair of hands grabbed your wrist. You turn around and see...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Mianhae...My ipod is having malfunction problems with the home button, so i haven't been able to see or respond to you guys. Mianhae. It feels weird not being on my ipod since yesterday. I guess i will still try to update as soon as i can. *sadface* i can't listen to music on my ipod anymore unless if i buy a new ipod or get my ipod fixed some way. Such a pain... Anyways, sorry about my rant. How is my story so far? Comment below :D. Looking forward to your responses!

P.S. sorry if this chapter ..maybe because of soon writer's block? haha...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong