Chapter 19: Misunderstanding

I Love You, Dont Cry

You decided to call L.Joe. You dialed his number on your cell phone. No answer. Again you tried, but the same result. You gave up, and it was getting dark. Your heart started hurting again, but from what? Why do i feel that i've had this feeling before...* you thought. You shrugged it off and headed out the door. You decided to take a walk. You walked to the nearest park to see Minah and L.Joe. *How did this come to be? Was this Minah's way to get me away from L.Joe? But how did she know i would take a walk?* you wondered.

"L.Joe i want you back...I missed you. I regret ever letting you go. Forgive me saranghae." Minah said.

"whisper...love you.." L.Joe said. That's all you could hear was the Love you, but he said something before it. Minah spotted someone there, which was you. She didn't know you were comming, but she thought this was the perfect opportunity. She grabbed L.Joe and roughly kissed him. Your heart broke. The feeling you didn't know earlier came back. You knew what it was now. Again you ran away. Back at L.Joe and Minah, L.Joe pushed Minah away.

"What was that for!?" L.Joe yelled.

"Thanks, you helped alot." she said and left. *But really...i still love you L.Joe...i didn't have this planned...but i guess luck is on my side.* Minah thought. L.Joe didn't know what just went on so he just headed back home. In Teen Top's dorm, everyone was asleep. He went to his room and checked his phone. His voicemail and inbox was spammed by you. He chuckled and called you. No answer. He thought you were sleeping so he didn't want to bother you. He figured tomarrow he should make up with you instead. When he called, your cell phone rang. It was 'him'. You looked at it and cried. You curled up into a ball, and cried all night. In the morning your eyes were puffy and red. You didn't eat. In the morning, L.Joe called you again. You ignored it again but ended up hurting yourself more. You stayed all day in your room. At night you cried again. Monday morning you knew it was school. You packed up all you things and headed to school. When you arrived, people kept on staring at you. You ignored it and walked into your classroom. There you only found Minju and Changjo flirting. Ricky was in the bathroom, and the other Teen Top members in their own classroom.

"Hey EunJu-WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE!!!" Minju yelled.

"Aniyo.." you responded weakly. Jonghyun walked in, and saw you. He walked over to you and carassed your cheeks.

"Gwenchana?" Jonghyun asked. You only nodded your head. Next, Ricky came in. He scramed when he saw you. He turned to Minju.

"Do you have makeup?" Ricky asked. Minju nodded her head.

"What do you need it for?" Minju asked. She held the makeup bag out. Ricky snatched it and put concealer under your eyes. After a couple of minutes you looked normal.

"Ohh....smart idea..." Changjo and Minju said admiring his work.

"Wait how'd you know how to put makeup on?" Changjo asked.

"Learned from Noona, when she puts on our makeup." Ricky said. School went by normal, except lunchtime when more things happened. You walked in, and Minah saw, so she ran to L.Joe and sat on his lap. You walked in the wrong time, and turned your head to see L.Joe and Minah 'flirting'. Which only Minah did. You started tearing up, and Jonghyun wondered why. He looked at where you're looking and saw Minah and L.Joe. He knew what was the problem now. He dragged you to a table and sat you down. Then the walked up to L.Joe and punched him in the face.

"Jerk how dare you leave EunJun in a pitiful state?" Jonghyun said.

"What the heck are you talking about!? L.Joe said wiping off blood from the corner of his lips.

"Just look at EunJun, and you would see!" Jonghyun said pointing your direction. Teen Top walked your way, except Changjo and Ricky who knew. Niel, CAP, Chunji, and L.Joe sat down at your table. You put your head down.

"Lift your head up." Chunji said, more as a demand. You slowly lifted up your head to reveal you crying and your dark circles. The concealer was wiped off from your crying.

"What happened to you!?" Niel yelled. You glared at L.Joe.

"Ask him..since he's happy with his old girlfriend back." you said. Then you walked off, and out of the school. Teen Top glared at L.Joe.

"What did you do to her?" CAP asked.

"Did she see what happened yesterday?...Me and Minah...WE AREN'T TOGETHER!!" L.Joe yelled. MInah then got mad and walked out.

"Then what happened?" Niel said calming down.

"Minah stalked me yesterday while i was taking a walk, and begged to come back. I said no. Simple as that, but Minah grabbed and kissed me. Then she...thanked me...so that's what she meant..." L.Joe said, and mumbled the last part. They smacked him on the back of the head.

"Pabo!" they all yelled. Back at what you were doing, Jonghyun saw you walk out of the school. He followed you.

"Gwenchana? Come with me i'll show you a spot where you can scream until you're satisfied." Jonghyun said. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his car. When Minah stormed out, she saw Jonghyun drag you. She knew she had to get rid of you once and for all...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hmm...i might finish this story soon...Mianhae that this story maybe short...Thanks for Subscribing if you did ^^~

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong