Chapter 12: Regret

I Love You, Dont Cry

You dropped a ring on the floor. You dropped it to finally let go. After you dropped it, you walked away not knowing L.Joe was watching you. You walked all the way back home, and you finally got a peaceful sleep. L.Joe walked over to the spot you stood at. He noticed something shiny on the floor. He picked it up and saw it was the promise ring he gave you long time ago when he left. *i remeber this...she still have it? But she tossed it away or dropped it on accident? Why does my heart hurt from seeing this abandoned?* L.Joe thought. He unknowningly cried. He looked down to see a drop of tear fell on the floor. He touched his cheeks to notice him crying. He clutched onto the ring and sadly walk back to the dorm. While you had a peaceful sleep, L.Joe couldn't get any sleep. He regretted letting you go. Next morning you woke up. Yet again you weren't hungry and you left for school. You went super early and noticed Minju and Changjo there. You walked closer and see them kissing. You had a bad feeling from before, so you left to your classroom early. You sat in your desk and fell asleep. At Teen Top's dorm, they noticed Changjo missing. They figured he left already, so they started to walk off. When they arrived at the school, L.Joe was looking for you to ask questions, even though he wasn't supposed to. He couldn't find you so he gave up and will try during lunch. The bell rang and they left to their classroom. Ricky, Minju, and Changjo entered class to find you sleeping on the desk. You looked so peaceful, so they didn't want to interrupt your sleeping. Lunch time came by fast, as you slept in both classes. You weren't hungry, so you decided to go up to the rooftop. L.Joe didn't see you, and he didn't see Minah sit on his lap.

"Babe you ok?" Minah asked.

"Oh...yeah i need to go somewhere." L.Joe said.

"Where?" Minah confusedly asked.

"Bathroom" L.Joe lied. After that, Minah got off his lap and let him leave. He knew where you would probably be, and he was right. He approached the top of the stair to the rooftop to see you leaning on the edge. He walked closer to you. You didn't notice him comming to you until you felt something sliding on your ring finger. You turned around and saw L.Joe.

"i found that around the Han River last night. Take good care of it." L.Joe said.

"I threw it out for a reason." you coldly said.

"Also, i thought you said you didn't want to see my face." you added.

"I didn't i came to return it." L.Joe responded cooly, although he was lying to himself. You looked at the ring and took it off. You threw it out of the top. It landed somewhere on the ground around the school floor.

"I don't need it anymore. Goodbye don't look for me anymore." you said. Then you walked off and away from the rooftop. L.Joe stood there stunned. He ran out of the building and ran around the area where you threw it at. Eventually after looking he still couldn't find it. He was hurtingon the inside, while you gave up hope of ever loving. The school bell rang and you walked to your last class. Again, you fell asleep because you were tired. You couldnt sleep peacefully though. After awhile, you remember the project that was due tomarrow. You immediately ran to Teen Top after the final bell rang.

"Ricky, we need to do the project i completely forgot about it." you said.

"Don't worry i finished it. I also added your name. No worries. Get a good rest." Ricky said.

"Gumawo!" you said and hugged him. The rest of Teen Top was shocked to see you after the big fight.

"Don't worry i'll leave now." you said as you turned to them. Then you walked off. L.Joe ran to them and saw their eyes and face had a shocked expression. He looked ahead to see you walking off.

"what happened?" L.Joe asked.

"Nothing." They all said. L.Joe had an annoyied look on his face, then his expression went sad. As they walked out of the front gate, L.Joe stepped on something. He looked down to see the ring there. He picked it up and clutched onto it. He happily walked by Teen Top with a smile on his face after finding it. The rest of Teen Top thought he was going crazy. Minah stepped infront of L.Joe and hugged him. After that, he seperated from Teen Top to walk Minah home.

"I think he's gone crazy.." Niel said.

"Haha what happened to him?" Changjo said.

"Molla.." CAP said.

"Why does he have to walk Minah anyways.." Ricky mumbled.

"Because he loves her i guess." Chunji said. You arrived home, and sat down. Your head was pounding and hurting. You took medicine and fell asleep again. You skipped dinner again. This time you were actually starving yourself. When L.Joe walked Minah home, he noticed a guy waiting at her door.

"Whose he?" L.Joe asked. Minah's eyes windened.

"OH! Ani! He's my cousin!" Minah lied.

"Oh okay. See ya later babe." L.Joe said. He walked out but was suspicious.

"Whose he?" The guy asked.

"Oh nothing babe. He's my friend. He offered to take me home." Minah lied again.

"Oh i dont like you hanging around other men." He said.

"I know, I know. Sorry babe" Minah cooed. They both entered her house and flirted. L.Joe on the other hand walked to the door wondering why she never told him about her cousin. He finally arrived at the door to see a note.

Come over to the studio. We need to practice dancing again. You still behind from last time. Come practice. See you soon.

Signed,

CAP, Niel, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo

L.Joe sighed and went to the studio. He saw the rest of Teen Top there. He put the ring into his pocket and walked over to them. They started dancing, but L.Joe kept on messing up the steps. After tons of practicing, he still missed steps. He accidentally fell, and the ring poped out. He grabbed it and put it on his pink. It was a fit. He thought to himself *EunJun, i regret leaving you...mianhae...forgive me jebal...*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

How was it haha...not too sad right? :D I'm still wondering on what to do in the future...haha

This song is good haha...listen to it ^^

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong