Chapter 14: Best Friends Always and Forever?

I Love You, Dont Cry

You walked up to the door, and opened it. There you saw L.Joe standing infront of your door. You slammed the door in his face, afraid to talk to him. He knocks again, and you fell to the ground. You were fighting your tears again. He heard you fall to the door and knocked again.

"EunJun please..." L.Joe begged.

"What do you want?" you say with a cracked tone.

"EunJun please...open the door...i need you.." L.Joe begged again trying not to cry.

" I don't ever want to see your face infront of me anymore. You hate me, so get out of my life and stay out. I hate you now, you're out of my life now. Act like we never met or been childhood friends. Those were your words..." you say crying, trying not to hold tears anymore. You had enough of the fighting.

"EunJun...that was a mistake...please...open the door...i need you now...i miss you EunJun..." L.Joe admitted.

"Wae? So you can hurt me over and over?" you responded.

"No...you were right about Minah...please forgive me..." L.Joe said weakly.

"Remember that fight? I told you don't come back to me when you find out the truth..." you said trying not to give in quickly.

"Jebal...Jongmal mianhae...i should've trusted you...i don't have anyone to lean my head against anymore...i need you...you are the only one i trust now...the only one that can comfort me now...jebal..." L.Joe says. You gave in from those words. You opened the door to see L.Joe crying. You pulled him inside and let him sit on the couch. You were about to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist.

"L.Joe let go..i'm getting tired of that please...if you don't want me to go say it.." you say still facing away.

"I don't want you to go...I want you to stay by my side...i promise i won't hurt you anymore...stay..with me..." L.Joe said. You turn around to see L.Joe's eyes puffy and red. You felt bad, so you stayed and sat beside him. It was silent for awhile. Both of you didn't talk. Suddenly, L.Joe pulls you into a hug. You started to feel your shirt getting wet. L.Joe was crying again, and you can hear him sniffling.

"L.Joe shhh..it's okay...your tears aren't worth it for her..." you say trying to cheer him up. For awhile, he didn't move. You pulled him off your shoulder to se him sleeping. You quietly laughed as he cried himself to sleep. You figured he would be hungry when he woke up, so you went to cook dinner. You made bulgogi and ddukbokki. Hours later, L.Joe wakes up. He smells the food and gets up. He looks over to see you cooking. He walked over to see you already finished.

"Oh...you're awake now L.Joe. I finished cooking, you can eat dinner. I'm not hungry so i'll go and take a shower." you said.

"Okay.." L.Joe responds. You gave him a smile and walked upstairs to take a shower. When you finished, you came down to see L.Joe haven't ate the food yet.

"Something wrong?" you ask.

"Yeah, you're not eating with me. You think i wouldn't notice my best friend not eating enough?" L.Joe said raising a brow.

"Best friend?" you questioned.

"Yeah...if you don't mind i would like to act like Minah never happened and go back to being childhood friends." L.Joe said. *It hurt when you says that...pabo L.Joe* you thought.

"Arrasseo.." you said.

"Best Friends Always and Forever!" L.Joe happily said. He walked over to you and put something on your finger. *the promise ring...* you thought. You stared at it for awhile. *i didn't think he'd actually look for it when it threw it...mianhae i was mean...* you said quietly to yourself.

"Yah!! eating or not?!" L.Joe yelled.

"Oh...Ne! Comming! Don't eat all of it!!" you yelled back. 30 minutes passed and you and L.Joe talked while eating. It was getting dark out and it was late already.

"Oh...it's late..i should head back. See you tomarrow EunJun..." L.Joe said.

"Wait! Why don't you stay here. It's late already and i'm pretty sure you don't want Teen Top bothering you with questions." you said.

"Haha...you know me too well...Gumawo EunJun..Jongmal gumawo...what would i do without you?" L.Joe teased a bit.

"Hmmm...you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch. I know you would want to have some space to think." you said pushing him up the stairs.

"Gumawo..." L.Joe said before you shoved him in your room. You walked downstairs and down to the couch. *Pabo L.Joe...crying over a girl who cheated on him...i wouldn't blame him, but now the tears aren't worth it anymore...* you thought. You looked at your ring for a minute, then fell asleep. *Goodnight L.Joe i hope you will be okay tomarrow...* you thought. *Goodnight EunJun...thank you for everything. I'm happy i met someone like you...* L.Joe thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How do you feel about the story so far? Heehe...i wanna know your thoughts. If you are silently reading, please atleast subscribe or comment...it's nice that you read it though. Hm...more drama in store later in the story!! Yes, i didn't forget Changjo and Minju's relationship...iunno how to add it in though...Haha...well.. if i made a mistake or completely messed up the story, feel free to tell me what you think. Love you!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong