Final: It's Not Goodbye

I Love You, Dont Cry

After you ran off, L.Joe couldn't catch up. He ended up having Jonghyun take him back to the school. Ricky saw him, then got a text. As he read it his eyes opened.

"L.Joe!! Get over here!!!" Ricky yelled. *Mianhae, but i didn't promise you. I still want your beautiful smile around..* Ricky thought.

"What?..." L.Joe sadly walked over.

"Go to the airport now. No need for explaining. EunJun is leaving NOW." Ricky said. L.Joe then ran out of the school the 2nd time. He took a cab and went to the airport. You already were on your way to get on the plane. You handed the girl your ticket, and she checked it. You walked in, but tears filled your eyes. You couldn't just walk away from your friends like this. You ran out of the door and back out.

"What's wrong?" the girl asked.

"Mianhae but i cant ride anymore...please give this ticket to someone else..." you said. She just nodded and grabbed your ticket. You walked to the corner of the room and sat on the chair. You cried more and more thinking of what to do next. You sat alone in the corner with your bags and suitcase. L.Joe ran as fast as he could. He saw that the girl was about to close the door. He ran as fast as he could, but she closed it. Then he watched the plane fly off. HE sadly walked away without looking around. L.Joe turned around and looked around. He looked in the corner straight at your direction. *She looks familiar...WAIT...That's EunJun!!! She didn't leave!?!* L.Joe thought to himself relieved. He walked to you and hugged you. You looked up to see L.Joe. You tried pushing him away, but he was too strong. You eventually gave up, and hugged him back.

"Pabo...why would you leave?" L.Joe whispered to you.

"It's your fault...i didn't leave because i noticed i couldn't walk away from.." you said leaving out the last part.

"You're pretty when you smile.." L.Joe whispered.

"Saranghae..." you whispered.

"Don't cry..." L.Joe said

"It's because of you..." you said.

L.Joe carassed your cheeks.

"Pabo...didn't even give me a chance to say i love you..." L.Joe said.

"What?.." you said looking up. L.Joe wiped your tears away.

"Saranghae...Saranghae my one and only EunJun...Don't walk away from my life...i made the mistake before and i regret it...fate gave me another chance by meeting you again...please don't walk away...i love you...will you be mine?" L.Joe asked looking into your eyes. You nodded and hugged him. He pulled away from the hug and passionaely kissed you. After a couple minutes, he pulled away. He put his forehead on your forehead and whispered.

"I love you EunJun...Always and forever.."

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yep Yep...It's finally complete...it's a short story forgive me >o<....Thanks for those who had stayed with me through this experience of my first story. Comment below of what you think of the story...mianhae that it's kinda of a sad story. I tried making it like a drama haha...i guess i kinda failed. I want to thank my subscribers for reading this story. I hope you enjoyied it...if this story you can tell me i wouldn't mind, but let me remind you it's my story and i cannot change it again and again to satify everything. I cannot satisfy everyone...mianhae...I hope to make more stories for you guys to enjoy. Thank you for everything and again thanks for reading. ^^~

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong