Chapter 1: Flashback: Goodbye My Loves...

I Love You, Dont Cry

           "EunJun...I'm leaving..." L.Joe whispers.

"Wae oppa...I thought you cared about me..." you say in an almost cracked tone.

"I do EunJun-ah...im leaving to audition to be a rapper. It's what i want to do.." L.Joe responds.

"Oppa...when will you come back?" you asked curiously.

"If i don't get in i'll come back soon. If i do then... this maybe goodbye" L.Joe says sadly.

"Oppa...fine...Goodbye..." you say starting to get tears.

Then you began to run away from that place. You headed straight home, not looking back at L.Joe. He wanted to chase after you, but it would only make matters worser. He hated seeing you cry. Instead the stands there saying "Goodbye...Saranghae EunJun-ah.."

 

(Back At Home)

           "Wae are you crying dear?" Umma asks concerned

"L.Joe oppa leaving me to be a star!" you yell sadly.

"EunJun... L.Joe can't always stay... he wants to follow his dreams. Do you want to stop him and make him sad?" Appa says.

"Ani...but..." you say trying to fight back tears.

When you couldn't hold any tears anymore, you darted to your room. When you reached inside, you locked the room. *Wae oppa... i love you... i don't want you to leave me...* you thought while crying and sniffling. Eventually you cried yourself asleep curled up into a ball on your bed. You didn't bother to put a blanket over you.

 

(Next Day At The Airport For L.Joe)

          *EunJun saranghae... you and your smile will be my inspiration and motivation...* L.Joe thought while arriving at the airport.

"I wish you were here to see me off EunJun... I want to see your face..." L.Joe whispers.

"ALL ABOARD THE PLANE!!" That was his cue. He climbed aboard on the plane as he found his seat he was still thinking of you, and only you. He looks out the window. He pulls out a picture of you and him, and put his thumb over your cheeks. *I hope i can see your face in the future...I'll miss you EunJun." Then the plane took off to its destination.

 

(Days After L.Joe Left)

          You finally had stopped crying after so many days. You missed him alot, but it couldn't be helped. Secretly you wished him goodluck. Questions lingered in your head, so you decided to take a walk to clear you mind.

"Umma...Appa im going out for a walk" you yelled.

"Ne Arasso! Be Safe Dear!!" Umma yells back.

"I will!!" you yell while standing at the front door.

You quickly put on you sneakers and headed out. You walked by the nearest park close to your home. Then you spot an ice cream stand, and walked over to it. Eventually, you bought some ice cream and paid the guy. Looking everywhere, you see happy couples. *I miss you L.Joe oppa..when will you come back to me...* you thought. You decided to go to the Han River now. A couple hours passed by while you walked around, then you became tired. You walked back to your house to spot  ambulances and firefighters surrounding your house.

"UMMA APPA!!!" you yell running to your house.

"This area is off limits, I'm sorry but we ask you to back away." one firefighnter say.

"THAT'S MY UMMA AND APPA!!!" you yell at him.

"You're their daughter?" He asks.

You nodded and they let you in. You walked to their bodies that was on a hospital gurney. You shake their bodies saying "APPA UMMA!!! EUNJUN IS HERE!!!!" Then, the doctors wheeled your parents in the ambulance. "Come with us." the doctor says dragging you into the vehicle.

 

(At The Hospital)

"Hana..dul..set..SHOCK!" doctors repeated. Nothing seemed to work. You were praying that somehow they would be alive. Then after a couple minutes, doctors appeared in front of you.

"Mianhae...we tried our best..." one doctor says.

"ANDWAEEE!!!!" you yell running into the room.

"UMMA, APPA WAKE UP!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! I WILL HAVE NO ONE LEFT!!" you practically screamed.

Then one nurse drags you out of the room. "ANDWAEEE!!!" you yell struggling from her hold. After a couple minutes they had you sitting down. You tried calming down. Then you buried your face in your hands. *Umma..Appa...* you thought. You cried so much that one day. Suddenly, you were alone in the world.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha...i know it might ^^...but hey its my first story >o<... Anyways Thank You if you spent time reading this! ~Bows~ Anyways..keke i wanna say sorry if i mispelled any words, and if i did don't hesitate to tell me ^^ (I will take criticism , but not to harsh please!)

~Sunnyxiong

 

 

 

 

  .