Chapter 20: Jonghyun's Truth, and L.Joe's Feelings

I Love You, Dont Cry

Jonghyun drove you to a place, with a cliff and a perfect view. He walked out and walked to your door. He opened it for you, and then you walked out. You walked to the cliff and saw the perfect view. Your eyes opened wide at the beautiful view you saw.

"Scream your heart out. I promise you will feel better." Jonghyun said. You nodded and started to scream. MInah followed you guys, and found the spot you and Jonghyun was at.

"Aish you're so noisy, but not for long." Minah said. You turned your head to see Minah standing there. Jonghyun went infront of you.

"What do you want now?" Jonghyun said.

"Did you forget you worked for me? I told you to break L.Joe and EunJun up, so i can have L.Joe. Did you forget your mission?" Minah said. Jonghyun glared at her.

"I-Is t-this t-t-true?" you asked Jonghyun.

"Ne...at first but i fell for you. I don't want you to be hurt anymore. I will protect you now." Jonghyun said.

"Do you really want to risk your friends and your fame for this girl? I can ruin your singing job." MInah said. Jonghyun looked down. He loved singing, and he didn't want to ruin it. Minah walked closer, and pushed Jonghyun out of the way. MInah walked closer to you, and you couldn't back up. You were stuck at the edge of hte cliff. Your heart was broken by Jonghyun and L.Joe now. Jonghyun couldn't watch you get hurt, so he knew what he had to do even though he hated the thought of it. He ran to his car without being noticed and headed straight to the school. He ran into the cafeteria, and saw L.Joe and Teen Top arguing.

"THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO ARGUE EUNJUN IS IN DANGER!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled at them. They looked at each other. L.Joe ran out of the cafeteria. *PABO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND YET YOU RUN OUT OF THE DOOR!!!." Jonghyun screamed in his head. Then he ran after L.Joe. He saw L.Joe out of the school at the front gate.

"Even though i hate you get in my car." Jonghyun said. L.Joe only nodded and followed him into his car. Jonghyun speeded and headed for the cliff again. Finally they reach to see you and Minah closer to the edge...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This story may end in 1-2 chapters...just a heads up...haha sorry i'm not making a long author's note like i used to. But i still love you guys the same :D Also, sorry for htis short update because i wanted to not make this a stuff with lots of information chapter haha...also trying to make it dramatic ;)

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong