Chapter 3: Meeting Teen Top? And Your Old Love?!

I Love You, Dont Cry

          Students began to pile in as the bell rang. There was already rumors flying around the whole classroom. Minutes passed and your teacher walked in. She smacked the ruler on her desk and yelled "LISTEN UP, WE HAS NEW STUDENTS IN OUR CLASS!" Then 2 boys walked in, and girls began to scream. You noticed that it was 'Teen Top' from all the girls screaming. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ricky here!" the boy who just did an aegyo said. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Changjo here!" the other boy said.

"Pssst...EunJunnie weren't they from outside?" Minju asked you. Minju sat infront of you, and yet you didn't hear her. You were to busy in your own little world. "RICKY, sit by EunJun. CHANGJO, sit by Minju." The teacher says. "Ne" both of them said. "EUNJUN...MINJU, raise your hand so they know who you are!" the teacher yelled. Minju rasied her hand and Changjo went to sit next to her. "YAH EUNJUN!!!" the teacher yells. "NE?!?!?!" you said confused. "The girl who just got out of her trance is EunJun, Ricky go sit next to her now." the teacher says. On the other hand, your face was pink and you were dying from embarrassment. Everyone started laughing at you, and pointing. You hid your face down. *Cute...* Ricky thought. He sat next to you and said "Annyeonghaseyo Yoo ChangHun, but call me Ricky." "A-A-Annyeonghaseyo...Park EunJun..." you said while looking up. *Cute name...* Ricky thought. "Nice-" Ricky got interrupted when the teacher slammed her ruler on the desk and said "SHUSHHHHH!!!" It was time to read, as usual. After awhile, class was over. 

"Umm...EunJun...Changjo and I don't know where's our next class." Ricky said to you. 

"It's alright, what classroom number you have next?" you said with a smile. He told you what class you had.

"I have that class too! Kaja!" you said. Changjo and Ricky followed you. 

"Yah! Ricky EunJun is nice isn't she?" Changjo asked Ricky.

"N-N-Ne.." Ricky said stuttering. 

"Awwww did you fall for EunJun?" Changjo teased. 

"Here we are!" you interrupted. *Whew...EunJun Gumawo...you saved me!*  Ricky thought.  *HAHA Ricky totally fell for her!* Changjo said to himself. You went to sit in your normal seat next to the window again. Ricky sat next to you again, and Changjo sat next to Ricky. It was boring class all over again. You read, took notes, did homework, etc... A couple hours passed by. It was time for lunch. You headed out the door, but someone grabbed your wrist.

"Uhmm...mianhae but me and Changjo still don't know our way around. Can you show us the cafeteria?" Ricky asked. He rubbed the back of his neck. *Haha he's cute...i don't mind though..* you thought. Just then Minju showed up.

"YAH! What are you doing to MY EunJun?!" Minju yells pointing fingers.

"Nothing and EunJun is showing us around. Also, 'MY' EunJun?" Ricky responds.

"OHHH...Mianhae, and yeah EunJun is MY bestfriend." Minju says. *MY EunJun sounds like your claiming her as your love...she could've said what are you doing to my bestfriend...* Ricky thought.

"Gwenchana." Changjo replies. 

"OOOOHHHH...Changjo likes Minju!" Ricky teases, raising a brow. 

"YAHHHH!" they both said together. They turned their heads and looked at each other at the same time. Their faces turned red, and they turned the other way so they couldn't see their faces.

"Awwwwwes just confess!" Ricky teases some more.

"Yah!!! How about you and Eun-" Changjo says, but Ricky covered his mouth with his hand. Changjo took the opportunity and bit his hand. Ricky then yelped.

"What were you about to say Changjo?" Minju says. 

"As i was saying, Ricky and EunJun!" Changjo says with a smile. Ricky then kicked Changjo on the behind. 

"YAHHHH CHANGJO I'LL GET YOU BACK!!!" Ricky yells.

"Your face is red!" Changjo yells pointing it out.

"YAHH no one is taking my EunJunnie away!" Minju yells. You innocently blinked not knowing what is going on. 

"Uh...hello?...are we going to the cafeteria?" you asked confused.

"Oh...NE! Kaja!" Ricky says. In a matter of minutes, you all arrived in the cafeteria. It was full of people. You noticed there was a crowd around one table. 

"HYUNGS!" Changjo and Ricky yells. The crowd started to go back to their own tables. 

"Kaja, let's go introduce you to our hyungs!" Changjo sais to you and Minju. Ricky started to drag you two to the table. 

"Hyungs! Meet our new friends!" Ricky says in an excited tone.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Minju.." Minju intorduced nervously.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Park EunJun.." you say slowly. 

"Umm...your name is Park EunJun?" one of the guys said with a assuring tone.

"N-N-Ne...wae?" you say scared to know what will happen next.

"I'm......." the voice says..

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha i know i'm bad at writing >o<... Anyways! the next chapter will show who said it :D. Kamsahmnida to those who stay with me through this story! Haha yeah...i know i haven't updated a lot, but i'll try when i get time! Again, Thank You if you stay with me! If this story ever gets boring feel free to tell me, and i'll try my best to fix it! i will take critism, but not too harsh please. 

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong