Chapter 18: Lotte World

I Love You, Dont Cry

You started walking away from Minah. You thought about what Minah could do, but figured she couldn't do it by herself. After pondering about it you reached home without noticing. You headed straight into the kitchen and pulled out a water pitcher. You poured water for yourself, and then walked to sit on the couch. *hmm...9 a.m. i have to be at Lotte World...* you thought. You finally decided you were hungry, and cooked for yourself. You watched t.v. for awhile, then headed to the bathroom to get washed up. After what seemed like awhile, you headed off to bed. You woke up around 8:30 a.m.. You grabbed your phone and looked at what time it was. *8:30 a.m. hm...WAIT....8:30!?! I have to get ready!!!!* you yelled in your head. you hurried up. You headed for the shower and took a quick one. You ran into your room and grabbed a dress and put it on.

(The dress, but not the girl :D)

You grabbed some money, and headed out the door. It was 8:50 a.m. and you knew you were running late. You ran onto a bus, and paid the fare. Finally you reached Lotte World, and everyone was waiting on you. You ran over to them, and they glared at you.

"EunJun wae are you late!?" Changjo asked.

"Mianhae i woke up late...be glad i made it" you said with a pouty face.

"Haha..typical EunJun." L.Joe teased. You hit his arm lightly and walekd to Minju.

"Did you guys already buy the tickets?" you asked.

"Right here." Minju said holding it up for you. You grabbed it and thanked her. You all went inside Lotte World. You started walking around the place. Minju and Changjo was flirting and kissing. You noticed Changjo, L.Joe and Jonghyun were wearing sunglasses, hoodies, adn hats. You giggled at how weird they looked, but figured if they were caught by their fans they would probably have a harder time. Finally, you guys found a rollercoaster to ride on. Minju and Changjo obviously sat next to each other. You and L.Joe sat next to each other. Jonghyun sat with a random girl, and he was having a hard time hiding his face from her. When the rollercoaster went down, you started to scream. L.Joe grabbed you and hugged you so it wouldn't be that scary for you, but you still were screaming but this time closer to his ear.

"AISH!! EunJun quite down you're busting my ears!!" L.Joe yelled at you. He then took his hand and put it over your mouth. You finally stopped screaming, but you bit his hand. He yelped and glared at you. Then, you put on an innocent puppy face. Minju was yelling louder than you were, and Changjo grew annoyied too. He grabbed her and kissed her to make her be quiet. You and L.Joe saw this and broke them apart.

"No PDA!" you and L.Joe said. Back at Jonghyun, the uncomfortably sat next to a girl who was trying to flirt with him. She kept on leaning her head on his shoulder. He kept pushing her head away, but she always putted it back on his shoulder. What seemed like forever to him, the ride came to an end. HE was the first to get off. Then you and L.Joe. Then finally, Changjo and Minju. You all were wobbly after getting off, but regained balance. You felt a little dizzy, but got better. Then you guys headed for the Gyro Drop. The seating went like Changjo, Minju, L.Joe, You, and Jonghyun. After a couple minutes other people joined in too. Then it started going up high. Suddenly, it dropped and you grabbed onto Jonghyun. You clutched onto his shirt tightly, and he hugged you. L.Joe saw this and was unknowngly jealous of Jonghyun. It did the cycle over and over again for awhile. Then, when it finally stopped your heart was still beating fast. You all decided to go and get something to drink. Out of the cafe, a little girl noticed L.Joe. L.Joe turned and faced her, and that's when she finally knew it was him.

"KYAAAAAAAAA L.Joe OPPPPPAAAAAA!!!" she yelled. Other fans turn their heads to face you guys. *awwww...why now..* you all thought. You all faced each other and gave a nod. You were so clueless as to what they meant, until L.Joe grabbed your hand and ran. You all started running in different directions. Fan's were fast, and people were in the way. You were seperated from L.Joe. Then you kept running straight and you fell on someone. You looked to see Jonghyun face infront of you. L.Joe saw that you weren't behind him and he ran back to find you. Jonghyun looked into your eyes and noticed how innocent and pretty they looked. He stared at you for awhile, and none of you dared to move. L.Joe finally spotted you, but saw you were on top of someone. He walked straight to you ignoring his fans that was trying to grab his attention. L.Joe pulled you off of Jonghyun and glared into you eyes.

"What were you doing with that guy?" L.Joe asked jealously.

"That guy is me." Jonghyun said pulling you back to him.

"Oh..give me back my best friend." L.Joe glared at him.

"Ani, it's not like you guys are together otherwise i would." Jonghyun said. Then his hand went straight to your hand and interwined. L.Joe grew jealous, but ignored it.

"Whatever, i'll call Changjo." L.Joe said, obviously mad at Jonghyun. L.Joe dialed his phone, and called Changjo. You walked over to L.Joe to see his face red. Not with embarassement, but anger. After he finished his phone call, you looked innocently into his eyes.

"Gwenchana L.Joe?" you asked innocently. He ignored you and walked away. *What did i do...* you thought. Finally, he spoke.

"We are meeting up with them outside the front gate." L.Joe coldly said.

"Yo what's your problem?" Jonghyun said. *You...* L.Joe thought. He wanted to say it, but didn't. Instead he walked ignoring his question. You were worried that he hated you. You tapped his shoulder, but he shrugged it off. Finally, you and the others reunited. This was one heck of a day for you and the others, so you guys called it a day. Changjo and Minju noticed you and L.Joe had an awkward air around.

"L.Joe why don't you drop EunJun home?" Changjo said.

"Ani..i'll take the bus home..." you replied.

"Andwae! L.Joe should take you home." Minju said.

"I'll take her instead." Jonghyun said. Without notice, he grabbed your hadn and headed straight to his car. Before they could leave, L.Joe grabbed your wrist and yanked you to him. Jonghyun looked back and saw L.Joe.

"What's wrong i thought you didn't want to take her." Jonghyun said. L.Joe glared at him with a deadly glare.

"Shut up. EunJun is my bestfriend and i'll take her home. She doesn't need you around." L.Joe said.

"L.Joe that was kinda mean.." you whispered.

"So you like him?" L.Joe asked.

"Well..yeah he's my friend." you said. L.Joe's eyes looked saddened. He let go of you, and you walked to Jonghyun. L.Joe scowled, and walked away to his car. Changjo and Minju saw this and looked at each other.

"Intense..." they both said. After that, you all headed home. Jonghyun dropped you off, and you thanked him. You walked in and started worrying about L.Joe. You decided that you should call him.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This might ..i've been having Writer's Block lately but thought i owe you guys since you subscribed. Sorrey if this wasn't hat you expected...But yeh...thanks alot for your support!

Much Love,

 Sunnyxiong