Chapter 4: Catching up with L.Joe?

I Love You, Dont Cry

          "Y-Y-You!!!!!" Minju yells.

"Yeah..so what?!" L.Joe hissed, obviously mad. He looks down to see your best friend.

"YOU! You hurted EunJunnie!!!! Minju yells.

"Are you EunJun's best friend?" L.Joe says changing the subject.

"Ne...Wae? Jealous i took her?" Minju teased. She looked right into his eyes.

"Ani, i want to ask you something." L.Joe responds cooly.

"Bwoh?! Anyways...what do you want to know?" Minju scoffed.

"Has EunJun been alright without me?" L.Joe asks.

"Wae ask me? Ask her yourself. it's better that way." Minju responds.

"Well, i can't do that because i don't know where she is" L.Joe responds in a duh tone.

"Come on..." Minju says. She starts dragging him. After awhile, they made it at teh bottom of the rooftop.

"She's up there" Minju says. L.Joe starts to walk up the stairs. He was scared and afraid to confront you after all these years. He was afraid that you would ignore him or worse, kick him out of your life. He was having all these questions like you were. Without noticing his feet finally reached the last step. There he knew he couldn't go back. He turned his head to find you in the corner. He softened when he saw you hugging you knees. His legs walked on it's own straight to you. There he noticed he was standing right infront of you. He sat down next to you. Then you spoke "Minju leave me alone please." "Take another guess..." L.Joe says. You lifted up your head to see he's sitting next to you. You stand up to walk away, but he grabs your wrist. Tears were starting to form on the corner of your eyes again.

"Let me go.." you whisper.

"Andwae...wae are you being like this. Aren't you happy to see me?" L.Joe asks. He knew it was wrong to ask you but he wanted to know.

"Ani..you left me...you left me alone....im all alone now....I only have Minju." you respond. L.Joe was heartbroken.

"...." L.Joe was silent.

"You left me once, let me return the favor." you said. You jerked his hand away from his wrist. He grabbed yor wrist again, and turned you around. He saw you crying and your eyes were red and puffy. He instantly hugged you. You tried pushing him away, but he was too strong for you. You gave up, and hugged him back. You missed him, you knew it but you tried denying it. 

"EunJun-ah...i missed you..a lot..." L.Joe confessed. You softened at the words. 

"Wae..wae did you leave me alone...and you never did try contacting me..." you unknowningly responded.

"I-I'm sorry...forgive me...your not alone now...i'll try to be a good friend like i was." L.Joe says.

"Ani...i-i just can't forgive you...you left me all alone" you say crying more.

"You have your parents too...: L.Joe says not knowing what happpend. You burst into tears. Your whole past came back in your mind as he said those words.

"A-Ani...I didn't have anyone when i was little!" you yell crying.

"What happened?" L.Joe curiously asked. you started crying more making his shirt wet. You couldn't fight back the tears any longer. You couldn't even respond to his question. 

"You don't have to tell me, but jebal...stop crying. You're the prettiest when you smile." L.Joe says.

"I...I like you...i missed you..." you finally confessed. L.Joe didn't know what to do. He wanted to tell you something, but he knew it would break your heart. Instead he kept it a secret. He couldn't tell you now, when you already crying because of him. *Mianhae EunJun...mianhae...* L.Joe thought. You sniffled, then finally you said "How have you been?"

"I've been good..been busy with Teen Top though.." L.Joe says. You finally break the hug.

"Ahhh..i see congratulations..." you said in a cracked voice.

"Gumawo..." L.Joe says. Just then the bell rings. It saved you from anymore talking with him. You ran down the stairs to your next class.  *Mianhae again EunJun-ah...jebal...keep that smile on your face...mianhae for not telling you....* L.Joe thought to himself.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi again! Keke...i know i asked this alot, but again please tell me what i can improve and i'll try to fix it! Thank you if you subscribed to me and supported me. No silent readers please! *Puppy Eyes!* Also, dont hesitate to comment below about what you think so far. I know its boring =x... Critism is allowed but not too harsh...If i ever mispelled words then feel free to comment below and tell me! I promise i won't take it offensive haha ^^

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong