Chapter 15: Jealous Minah

I Love You, Dont Cry

You woke up to see you slept on the couch. What how did i end up here!? Oh wait...that's right L.Joe came over yesterday...can't believe i gave in so fast...* you thought. You made pancakes and set them on the kitchen table. You walked upstairs slowly and opened the door. L.Joe was peacefully sleeping, and you didn't want to wake him up. Instead you grabbed your uniform and headed to the bathroom. You then decided to take a shower. L.Joe heard the water running and he woke up. *Where am i? What happened? Oh right..yesterday...* L.Joe thought. He decided to stop crying over Minah, because he tried his best in the relationship. You got out of the shower and got dressed. L.Joe walked out your bedroom. There both of you awkwardly met. You cleared your throat.

"Breakfast is downstairs...ppali we need to go to school...." you said trying not to sound different.

"Ohh...okay...thank you...did you eat?" L.Joe asked.

"Ne" you lied. Truthfully you weren't hungry, because of yesterday L.Joe kept on giving you more food. L.joe headed downstairs, and you followed. Soon it was time to go to school. You and L.Joe walked side-by-side and walked to the direction of the school. You both were silent on the way, feeling awkward from yesterday. When you arrived at the school, there was already rumors flying by. L.Joe tried to avoid the rumors with him and Minah. You smiled at him, then walked up to your class. You met up with Minju.

"EUNJUNNIE!!! Me and Changjo are going to Lotte World sometime this week wanna come along? You can bring L.Joe!" Minju said.

"BWOH!? How'd you find out? We are just friends.." you said.

"Rumors come and go. Haha that's good, i don't think i can give you to L.Joe yet." Minju said with a wink. You were annoyied and walked away.

"So i'm taking that's a yes!" Minju yelled. You waved your hand and sat at your seat. You looked over to see Minju looking for Changjo. Changjo was with Teen Top. L.Joe walked into the school after you and headed to class. Teen Top stepped infront of him.

"What do you want?" L.Joe asked.

"Where were you yesterday?" CAP asked.

"I went to Minah's house to find her cheating on me. Then i went to EunJun's house, and we made up. I had dinner over there and i lost track of time. EunJun let me stay over there." L.Joe confessed.

"Ohh..you could've told us...we could've picked you up.." Ricky said. *Sigh...L.Joe and EunJun?* Ricky thought. The other Teen Top members felt bad for him as they knew L.Joe cared for Minah. They nodded and gave him a smile. Then Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and CAP headed off to class. Ricky pulled L.Joe aside.

"What!?" L.Joe asked annoyied.

"Do..Do you like EunJun?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah why?..." L.Joe said.

"I like EunJun too...but...i don't want to fight with you so...i'll give EunJun up for you..." Ricky said heartbroken. Teen Top's care for each other is strong. They would give up the one they love, if the other member loved her first. L.Joe knew you first, so Ricky backed off. *What was that about?* L.Joe questioned to himself. While L.Joe 'confessed' there was someone who was watching....Minah heard everything. Even though she was the one who hurted L.Joe, he was her ex. She was mad and jealous. She still had some feelings left over after seeing him again. She felt bad for cheating, but it was who she was. Minah then came up with a plan...to hurt you...Minah picked up her phone and dialed a phone number...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

haha...so i think i know a way to make it more dramatic and still have Minju and Changjo's relationship shown. Heeehe....i hope you enjoy :D. Tell me if you have any ideas, and ill think about it. Comments and Critism is allow. Tell me if i made a mistake somewhere and ill try to fix it for you :). Thank you! Please Subscribe adn tell me what you think so far!

Please read my unnie's story!

Link <~Svangirl

Also, read my other unnie's story!

Link<~Aznlor

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong