Chapter 11: L.Joe I Hate You!

I Love You, Dont Cry

Quick Note:

Uhmmm...haha....it's going to get sadder, so get your tissues ready :D...SARANGHAE!! Mianhae if you cry...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You turn around to see Minah. She pulled you closer and slapped you again. You fell on the ground, and scraped your arm again. *why do i always get hurt...* you thought.

"You think you are so special to have Ricky caring for you?!" Minah yelled.

"A-ani...Why do you always slap me?!" you yell.

"Shut up! Stop trying to steal MY oppas!!" Minah yelled at you. She slapped your other cheek.

"Why Minah...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME!!!!" you yelled. *I've had enough...* you thought. Minah was about to punch you, but a hand grabbed her arm. She turned around to see Ricky grabbing her wrist.

"I see, this is why EunJun has been lying to us." Ricky said.

"Oppa it's not what it looks like! She bullied me first! Are the other oppas with you?" Minah asked and said.

"By the looks of it, it looks like you bullied her. Look at EunJun on the floor bleeding. It's common sense to see that you hurted her. You're lucky they stayed back to get their things." Ricky said. He roughly released her wrist and went to you. You sat there, until Ricky helped you up. L.Joe happened to see Ricky helping you, and he didn't like it even though he doesn't know why. He walked over to see Minah there too.

"Whats going on?" L.Joe asked.

"Your 'babe' over there was hurting EunJun." Ricky said.

"Ani oppa! EunJun started it! She has always hated me for taking you first!" Minah yelled with her puppy face. L.Joe couldn't help her face, so he believed her.

"EunJun, i thought you were better than this. Learn to grow up and realise what happened in reality. Stop staying in your dream fantasy. I only love Minah." L.Joe coldly said to you.

"Huh?! Just cause Minah did aegyo and is your girl you believe her?!" Ricky yelled. The rest of Teen Top came out of the building. They saw a crowd, and walked to it. There they saw you, L.Joe, Ricky, and Minah in the middle. Changjo and Chunji scrattered the crowd to get to you guys. They came at a bad time..

"Ricky listen to your hyung and just out. It's none of your concern." L.Joe said. He noticed Teen Top, and pulled Ricky away from you. He put Ricky next to Teen Top. You then realized and came back to your senses.

"So? Is that all you can say now L.Joe...? I have alot to say to you." you said.

"I don't care save it." L.Joe coldly pushed you away.

"No. Minah there has been cheating on you, yet you don't see because you're blinded in her lies. You think she loves you, but she is using you. I don't care if you hate me now, because L.Joe i hate you." you said. L.Joe stood there silent at your words.

"Oppa she's wrong! Saranghae you're my one and only!" Minah said. She kissed him and he came back to his senses.

"No, EunJun you're wrong. You don't know love because you never experienced it. I trust my Minah with all my heart. Back off EunJun. I don't ever want to see your face infront of me anymore. Fine you hate me, so get out of my life and stay out. I hate you now, you're out of my life now. Act like we never met or been childhood friends." L.Joe coldly said with a broken heart. Your heart was shattered at his words.

"Fine. If you ever find out the truth, don't come back to me. My heart is going to listen to you, as your last wish from me. I will stay out of your life, but i wont stay out of my friend's as of you shouldn't care anymore because you don't want me in your life. Bye have a nice life." you coldly responded. With that, you walked away. Ricky wanted to follow you, but Teen Top held him back.

"Yah that was kinda harsh there L.Joe." CAP said.

"It's fine it's for the best. Me and Minah will live happily." L.Joe said confidently.

"Yeah sure...i have a feeling EunJun was telling the truth." Niel said.

"Whatever." L.Joe responded.

"So you give up your childhood friend for a love? You don't even know the truth yet and you let her go." Chunji said.

"Kaja..let's stop this." Changjo said. Ricky walked off first to the dorm. In L.Joe's head he was confused and hurt. He wanted to know the truth, but couldn't. He didn't know how. When they arrived at the dorm, they all were silent. They did whatever they wanted to do alone. While you, you skipped dinner and headed off to bed. You shaked the feeling of pain from your heart. *I should be happy that L.Joe got what he wanted, but why does it hurt? Maybe i should give up and find some other person." you thought. You drifted away from your thoughts and fell asleep. You woke up around midnight. You couldn't sleep anymore, so you decided to take a walk to the Han River. L.Joe also couldn't sleep, and he also took a walk. He headed to the direction of the Han River also. He arrived and saw you there alone. He wanted to talk to you, but knew he shouldn't approach you. Finally you decided to leave as of it was late. You dropped a ring on the ground...

 

______________________________________________

Author's Note:

haha okey let's pretend that ring was from along time ago...haha i know i didn't add it from before, but that EunJun's promise ring. But with who ;)? haha...hope this update didn't make youcry alot!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong