Chapter 16: Minah's Plan

I Love You, Dont Cry

Author's Note:

okie yeah..i was indecisive but now for sure i'm going to add another person haha...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Minah picked up her cell phone, and dialed a number.

"Annyeonghaseyo..i need you to come to my school to help me. I'll tell you in detail later. Thanks Bye." Minah said before she hanged up. The other person was irritated, but relectantly woke up and went to Minah's school. Minah was waiting at the front gate, and she sees him walking.

"Hurry up, i don't have all day!" Minah yelled.

"Quit complaining im here now what is it that you want?" He asked.

~whisper whisper~ got it? Minah said.

"Ne, whatever you owe me big time." He said. He walked up to the office. There he waitied for his schedule, which was already planned out.He headed up to the classroom with his hands in his pockets. Minah walked in with a smirk on her face. She headed for her classroom. When he arrived, he opened the door to interrupt the teacher's notes.

"Who are you?" your teacher asked.

"The new student. I just transferred today." he replied cooly. You already hear whispering going on.

"KYAAAA hes so hot! But not better than my Teen Top oppas!" a girl whispered.

"Yeah...he's cute but doesn't compare to Teen Top.." another girl whispered. Ricky looked at them, and flashed them a cheesy smile. They almost fainted from Ricky notcing them. You looked over to see Minju and Changjo moving closer. You can hear them whispering.

"Yah...Changjo why do you have to be so popular..." Minju whined.

"Wae? Jealous? Haha don't be i won't leave you for them." Changjo replied. Minju gave him a kiss on the cheek and puffed her cheeks.

"I wasn't jealous..." Minju said while her cheeks were puffed.

"Mmmm...keep telling yourself that." Changjo teased. Just then the teacher smacked the ruler on the desk.

"Shush! Let him introduce himself!!!" the teacher said trying to calm you guys down.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jong Hyun here, call me Jonghyun." he said. The teacher then pointed at the seat next to Ricky. It was the only one open. He walked over and sat down. He heard you and Ricky whispering.

"Hey wanna have lunch later EunJun?" Ricky asked.

"I'm not hungry, but i'll still come!" you whispered. *EunJun? That's the girl? She's okay...but not my type...Minah you owe me...* Jonghyun thought. When school was over, Jonghyun pulled you aside. *Time to get to work..i wonder how long this plan will last...* he thought.

"Wae?" you ask.

"Uhm...i don't know my way around yet so can you be my new buddy and help me?" Jonghyun asked. He handed you his schedule, and you were confused as why he has most of his classes with you. He looked at you innocently, so you gave in.

"Okay...you have the same class with me next.." you responded. Ricky yelled for you, and you ran to Ricky and the others. Jonghyun followed you, and started to get annoyied.

"let me carry your books, as a thank you." Jonghyun said with a smile. He grabbed your books from your arms. Ricky looked at him suspiciously, then looked away when you arrived at the class.

"Thank you Jonghyun." you said.

"Would you mind eating with me during lunch?" he asked.

"EunJun is eating with me and Teen Top.." Ricky said.

"Come on...i'm new can't you help me out?" he begged.

"Okay...Ricky mianhae i'll make it up to you." you said while doing an aegyo. He gave in and pouted. Soon lunch time came...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeh...i decided to put SHINee's Jonghyun in here xD...who knows maybe later i'll add SHINee...i'm so indecisive...Forgive me! Today is mah birthday >o< please forgive me? Hehe don't forget to tell me if i made mistakes if you want to. I want to thank you for staying with me if you have been reading this story. I might end this story soon...onoes...maybe though!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong