Chapter 6: Ignoring Him

I Love You, Dont Cry

Then suddenly, you trip over a foot. You land straight on the road. Minju saw you fall onto the street. She ran over to you, but she see a light coming from down the road. She knew what it was. 

"EUNJUNNIE GET UP AND RUN!!!" Minju yells. You confusedly look at her, showing your puffy eyes. You hear honking and you knew why she yelled at you. You shut your eyes to brace yourself for the impact. Couple minutes passed but you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes to see MInju huffing and puffing like she just ran thousands of miles straight. 

"YAHHH EunJunnie are you trying to die?!?!" Minju yells.

"I-I..." you got interrupted

"I'm not going to let you die if that's what you want." Minju said. You knew she was mad by her tone. You didn't want to make her more mad before she starts getting scary. You both look over to see a group of boys laughing at you. One of them was the one who tripped you. Minju instantly knew what it meant when you stared at him with anger. She stood up and took off her shoes. 

"YAH!! Don't you dare make EunJun feel worse!!!!" Minju yells. She took her shoes and threw it at them. One of her shoes hitted one of the boys in the head, and the other hit a boy in a place. They winced from the pain. You can tell Minju was pissed, because she walked up to them. The boys who didn't get hit, snickered at her. This made Minju more pissed. She lifted up her hand and slapped them so hard that it left a big red handprint on their cheeks. 

"Mess with us again, and i won't be nice" Minju threatens. She walked over to you and lifted you up from the group. Once you stood up, you and her walked to your house. You were silent, not trying to make Minju more mad. Once you arrived at your front door, you said "Gumawo for protecting me and caring.."

"Ani, it's fine we're like sisters right?" Minju said.

"Ne!" you respond happy.

"Then let me come in and help you clean up your wounds from Minah and those Boys." Minju said. Then you started tearing up remembering L.Joe. Minju knew she said something wrong. 

"Gwenchana EunJun?" Minju asked concerned.

"Ne, kaja." you responded half lying. You dragged her into your house and then you sat on the couch. You started to feel emotional and phyisical pain. 

"EunJun where's your first aid kit?" Minju asked. You pointed in the direction and she knew that you didn't want to talk. She walked to the cabinet and took out the first aid kit. She walked back to you and saw you crying on the couch. She walked infront of you and bended down. Minju opened the first aid kit and started grabbing bandages and medicine. You winced at the pain when she put the medicine on your arms and legs. After awhile she finished and you kinda looked like a mummy from your arms and legs. Minju giggled at her bad nursing skills, but nevertheless she was happy that she could help you. She looked at you to see you were peacefully taking a nap on the couch. Then, Minju decided not to bother you. You peacefully laid on the couch and nuzzled into the pillow. Minju stood up and looked for a blanket. Afterwards, she placed it over you. You started to dream. Minju figured when you woke up you would be hungry, so she walked into you kitchen to cook. After a couple hours passed it was already 8 pm. You then started having a bad dream. You started to scream and kick.

"EUNJUN!!!!!" Minju yelled. You woke up to find yourself on the couch.

"Gwenchana?" Minju asks you from the kitchen.

"Ne...bad dream....what's that smell anyways?" you ask.

"Oh...uhmm...haha how do i put this...im a bad cook!" Minju confesses. You walk over to the kitchen to see food burnt and uncooked. You started to laugh when Minju flushed pink.

"Gwenchana i'll cook for us, haha stay for dinner it's teh least i can do for you trying to take care of me." you said nicely. 

"Not my fault im not talented in cooking" Minju grumbled. You started to cook dinner. After 1 hour the food was done. Minju helped you put out the plates. You brang the food over. You both started to eat.

"What are you going to do now..." Minju asks.

"Uhmm....ignore him for now i guess..." you responded knowing what she meant.

"Ohhh...i guess that's for the best." Minju said. Time started to pass by, and it was already late. It was total darkness outside.

"Minju, just stay here with me tonight it's already dark out." you say noticing it was late.

"Ohh... i didn't know... haha lost track of time. Gumawo EunJunnie!" Minju said. You both started cleaning up. You washed the dishes as Minju wipes the table clean. When you guys finished, you walked upstairs to grab a towel. You handed it to Minju.

"You use it first, i need to do something." you said.

"Ohhh... okay thanks." Minju said. Then she headed up to the shower. When you heard the water running you started to cry. *Mianhae Minju...i just didn't want you to see me cry right now after all you tried to do for me...and L.Joe how can you just move on so easily...I mean it's not like we confessed to each other when we were little, but we did tell each other we loved each other. We never called ourselves an official couple...but for now, when my heart is trying to calm down i'll ignore you. Don't be hurt...* you thought. 20 minutes passed by and now it was your turn. After you showered you told Minju to sleep in your bed while you sleep on the couch. Minju knew something was up, because you didn't talk to her alot now. You laid there on the couch. You couldn't sleep. After a couple hours of staring at nothing, you fell asleep. You started to dream yet again...

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How was it? keke...Mianhae if it makes you cry...i can't promise youthat it will get any better, but ill try to make happy scenes once in awhile! also, i cant promise you that the ending will end well, but we'll see :D. If you catch any mistakes dont hesitate to tell me ^^

Much Love, 

~Sunnyxiong