Chapter 17: Jonghyun...Your New Bestfriend?!

I Love You, Dont Cry

Lunch time came around, and you walked over to Jonghyun.

"Kaja..its lunch time." you said to Jonghyun.

"Ne." he replied. you walked him to the cafeteria. There was lots of girls crowding and whispering already about you and Jonghyun.

"Remember, you told me you'd eat with me." Jonghyun reminded you. You mentally smacked your head, and nodded. You both enter the cafeteria, and eyes were all on you and Jonghyun. You looked over to see Minju sitting with Teen Top. You can't help but be jealous of Minju right now. L.Joe waved him hands at you, to signal you to come over. You see Ricky whispering over to L.Joe. His face turned expressionless. You mouthed 'sorry' to him, and Jonghyun dragged you to a table. He was eating, and you were watching. You didn't know what to do. Then, you see food infront of your face. Jonghyun was sharing with you?

"Eat some." Jonghyun said.

"Mmm...not hungry sorry." you turned him down.

"Okay then i won't eat." He said. Then Jonghyun pushed the food away from him and sat there.

"So....EunJun..." Jonghyun said.

"Ne?" you asked.

"Want to be my bestfriend now?" Jonghyun asked. *Bestfriend? i barely know you and you asked me to? i don't want to be rude...* you thought. You then slowly nodded with a smile. He saw an eyelash on your cheek and went closer to you. You backed up as you didn't know what to do. He wraped his hands around the back of your neck to keep you still. He slowly got closer and then blew the eyelash off. From Teen Top's table it looked like you guys kissed. CAP nudged L.Joe and pointed at you and Jonghyun. L.Joe was jealous. He stood up and walked over to your table. He pushed you and Jonghyun apart. He sat in the middle of you two.

"So...what's going on here?" L.Joe asked jealously.

"Umm...he was blowing an eyelash from my cheek." you responded.

"oh..." L.Joe said relieved.

"EunJun here is my new bestfriend now!" Jonghyun blurted out.

"New...Best..Friend?" L.Joe asked.

"L.Joe are you jealous?" you asked.

"Ani...i thought i was your best friend." L.Joe said.

"Ne! You are don't be jealous L.Joe." you said then kissed his cheek. Minju walked over with Changjo next to her. They sat down next to you.

"Soo....L.Joe did you know me, Minju, and EunJun are going to Lotte World?" Changjo asked.

"Ani..wae?" L.Joe asked.

"We were planning for you to go with EunJun." Minju said.

"Oh...sure i'll go." L.Joe said with a smile. Jonghyun knew he had to do something because Minah told him to watch out for EunJun with L.Joe.

"Can i come along?" Jonghyun said.

"Oh...molla..what you think jagiya?" Minju asked Changjo.

"As long as he doesn't ruin the fun i guess it's alright..then it's settled Me, Jagiya, EunJun, L.Joe, and Jonghyun are going to Lotte World tomarrow since it would be Saturday. Be there at 9 am." Changjo said. You all nodded. *Great Minah this is your fault. Ruining my Saturday. I was planning on hanging out with SHINee...why didn't you asked the other members.* Jonghyun thought. The lunch bell rang, and you all cleaned up your mess and headed out to your next class. Yet again Jonghyun followed you since his class was with you again. The day went by slow. Finally the bell rang. You headed home again. Another boring routine, but someone stepped infront of you again. You saw high heels, and you looked up to see her approach you again.

"Haha...you better stay away from L.Joe or i will get you back." Minah said. You turned around and walked away.

"Didn't you break his heart first? Why do you care if L.Joe hangs around me. You cheated on him, so it meant you didn't care." you said while walking off. Minah grew furious.

"Last time i will say it. Don't hang around L.Joe or i will hurt you." Minah threatned. You waved at her and headed home, acting like you dont care. You really didn't care, because Minah already hurted you many times. What was the worst thing she could do?

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Yeh...i'm a bad author i know >o<...forgive me...iunno if i should make the story longer or end it soon. If i do make it longer i don't know what to add or anything. I guess i will have to see and start my imagination. Comment below of what you think so far. Thank You! If the story is getting boring, please tell me...you can also suggest things to make it better. I would appreciate it...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong