Chapter 2: Years Later

I Love You, Dont Cry

~RING....RING~

          You wake up from the sound of your alarm clock. *Ughh....school can wait...couple more minutes* you thought. After 5 minutes, you stood up and took the towel. You headed straight to the shower. After you were done, you wore your school uniform. You left your hair down, because you were too tired too fix it up. You walked downstairs, and left your house.

"EunJunnie!!!" you hear a voice calling for you. You turned around to see your best friend, Minju, calling for you. You stood there and waitied for Minju.

"Oh..hi Minju" you say with a smile as she approached you.

"Aigoo...you're always smiling!" Minju said. You laughed and hugged her.

"Kaja, lets go to school now." you said.

          You both made it to school on time. As you arrived Minju pointed at a crowd. "Over There!!" Minju says to you. As expected, she drags you over to the crowd to see what was going on. There was tons of screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH IT'S TEEN TOP" you heard a girl yell.

"KYAAAAA!!!! THEY ARE SO HOT!!!" you hear another one yell.

Just then Minju poked one of the girls and asked, "Who is Teen Top?" The girl looked at her with a Are-You-Serious look. "They are the best k-pop idol group, and they are going to be studying here." She said in a duh tone. Then you suddenly remember your past, and you jumped away from the crowd trying to avoid seeing them. Minju noticed what you were doing, and followed you to your classroom. As you arrived into your classroom, there was nobody yet. It was only you and Minju, as she also had the same class. You sat down and started to doodle in your notebook. Minju sat infront of you and stared out the window.  You started remembering your past again and tears fell down your eyes. Minju hears some sobbing and looks straight at you.

"EunJunnie?...EunJunnie....EUNJUNNIE!" Minju yells at teh last time she says your name.

"NE?!?!" you responded shocked.

"Gwenchana? Wae are you crying...is it because of him? Minju asked. You knew what she was talking about.

"Aniyo...I'm fine" you say with a smile. 

"EunJunnie I-" Minju was cut off by the bell. 

*Yes...I was saved by the bell. Mianhae Minju...I had to lie to stay strong...*

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

          Okay....Haha...So i know its boring >o<...Forgive me! *Bows infront of you* I have an excuse though, Im a noobie at writing stories! Forgive me? *Puppy Eyes* 

(i found it on photobucket...i do not own the picture haha...mianhae!)

ALSO!!!! CREDIT SVANGIRL FOR THE POSTER!!!!

Thanks! Much love

~Sunnyxiong