Chapter 13: L.Joe Learns The Truth

I Love You, Dont Cry

You waked up late again. You hurriedly made it to class. You ran to see the gate almost closing again. You didn't eat for the past few days, so you could slip by fast. You made it through, and walked to your class. The teacher didn't notice you enter, because she was busy grading the projects. Everyone was reading, so you walked to your desk and laid your head down. Minju noticed how thin you were looking.

"EunJunnie you look so thin. Have you been eating?"

"..." no answer. You were already asleep. Minju didn't bother waking you up, so she left you to sleep. When you woke up in an hour, the teacher finished grading the projects. You and Ricky got an A, and Minju and Changjo got a B. You thanked Ricky for doing the work, even though you felt bad. You completely forgot about the project. When the teacher was about to teach, the bell rang. HEr grading the projects took more time than she planned. The whole class rushed out, because they didn't want to take notes. The teacher was quite annoyied. Lunch time came by next class period, so you decided to go to the cafeteria after Minju kept on bothering you about it. You looked over to see Teen Top sitting at a table. You didn't see Minah around, which surprised you because she would be around L.Joe all the time. You then realized she was cheating. You turned away from their gaze. *She grew thin...* all of Teen Top thought as they saw you. You walked out and headed out the school. You sat at the front of the school on the stairs. You sat there with you hand under your chin while you elbow rested on your kneecap. L.Joe was busy thinking about you and Minah. He brushed off you, and decided to visit Minah after school. After school, L.Joe walked up to Minah's house. He knocked many times, but she didn't answer. He opened the door, which was unlocked. He walked into her room to see her and another guy he saw yesterday kissing. His eyes widened as he saw Minah kissing a different guy other than him.

"Minah..." L.Joe said. Minah broke from the kiss and smirked.

"Guess you found out the hard way. Mianhae but i love someone else." Minah said.

"Y-You...EunJun was right!?" L.Joe said.

"Yeah sorry you lost your best friend forever" Minah said. Then the guy pushed L.Joe out. L.Joe was heartbroken. He realized how mean he has been to you, and realized he lost you forever. He couldn't accept that, and ran. You arrived at your house after school. You wondered if you should eat, since you haven't lately. When you walked into the kitchen, you heard a knock at the front door. You walked over there and opened the door. There you saw...

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Mianhae if this chapter . i was in a hurry to type, since a sibling wanted to get on. Mianhae forgive me! Gumawo! Sorry if it did seemed rushed though... i'm a bad author i know DX

 

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong