Chapter 3: Part 2: Meeting Teen Top? And Your Old Love?!

I Love You, Dont Cry

          "I'm...L.Joe" the voice says. Your eyes widened in horror. Before he could speak, you ran out of the cafeteria. You didn't know what to do at the moment. All of the sudden he's back? After leaving you, and haven't contacted you for years, you finally mee him lke this? Tons of questions were in your head. Minju ran after you. Luckily, she knew where you were headed. The rooftop. Minju knew all of your secrets, and you were lucky to have someone like her. Minju finally got to the top of the stairs, as she tried to catch her breathe. Minju looked over to see you in the corner.  There you were, hugging your knees. Usually, you would have a smile on your face, and be happy. Now you looked completely different. Minju couldn't help but pity you. She knew you were having a hard time. She knew how much you loved him. Slowly, she walked over to sit next to you. opened as she said "Gwenchana EunJunnie?" No answer. You were dead silent. You silently started to cry. Minju didn't know what to do, so silently she hugged you. Back at the cafeteria, there was already rumors flying by. 

"What did you do to her?" CAP asked L.Joe.

"Nothing..." L.Joe says.

"She's probably one of the girls he's been rude to." Chunji said.

"ANI! It can't be...EunJun is nice!" Ricky yells.

"Keep it down, we don't want anymore rumors!" Changjo hissed. L.Joe couldn't take it anymore and smacked his hand down on the table. 

"Ani! EunJun was my childhood friend! That's all!" L.Joe said in a pissed tone.

"What made her run then?" Niel asked confused.

"I-I-I left her...when we were little...I left her to audition. Since i got into this group, i didn't go back to her." L.Joe said calming now.

"Dang...So you practically left her?" CAP asked. 

"Shut up Hyung" L.Joe hissed. He started to walk out of the cafeteria. *Wae..Wae did you run EunJun. Aren't you happy to see me?...Unless you didn't want to see me anymore..* L.Joe thought. Teen Top stared at L.Joe walking out. They knew how much L.Joe was confsued and hurting from the look on his face. Ricky was deep in thought, he didn't know what to feel. Sad that L.Joe was her childhood friend, or happy that he can run to you and comfort you. L.Joe walked out, and walked around the school. While, with you and Minju, Minju says "EunJunnie i'm going to use the restroom. I'll be back." She walked down the stairs. As she headed to the bathroom, she bumped into someone. 

"Y-Y-You!!!!!" Minju yells.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

haha...yeah im trying to update as much as i can :D..Mianhae....i know its pretty bad xD....Forgive me :D? Hmm... What should i do to make it better *sadface* if you have any ideas feel free to message me or leave in comments. Gumawo! ALSO! Sorry for short chapter..but it was part 2!

Much Love, 

~Sunnyxiong