Chapter 9: Part 2: You're Making It Hard To Forget You...

I Love You, Dont Cry

L.Joe ran fast to the store. He ran in to find your medicine, but he had trouble finding it. Eventually, L.Joe asked an employee.

"Annyeonghaseyo, where can i find medicine for colds?" L.Joe asked.

"Annyonghaseyo, you'll find it in the pharmacy." he replied. L.Joe ran to the pharmacy and asked him for a medicine that treats colds. He payed for it and ran straight out of the store. 10 minutes passed by, and he reached the house. He ran up the stairs and to his room. He found you sleeping peacefully. He saw a loose strand of hair and put it behind your ear. You started to struggle, as he touched you, your bad dream started to come back, but worser and adds on.

"See i told you, i never loved you..." L.Joe says.

"I-I still like you.." you respond.

"We fought and it's all your fault! You ruined me and Minah! You hurted the one i care for and love!" L.Joe replies.

"It's not my fault...Minah hurted me..why can't you see i'm the one who's in pain..." you say.

"You're a liar...all lies...how can you lie so easily?" L.Joe says.

"You're wrong! I never lied!!!" you yell in your dream and out loud.

L.Joe then started shaking you. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw L.Joe infront of you. *Another bad dream...how..why do i get these dreams...* you thought to yourself. L.Joe then caressed you cheeks and said "Gwenchana?" You blinked innocently and sat there not responding.

"Here, take this medicine you should feel better tomarrow." L.Joe said giving you some. You took it, then laid back down. You shut your eyes, but you couldn't sleep. L.Joe got off of the bed and bend over to see your face. He kissed your forehead, and you felt it. You were scared to open your eyes and meet his eyes. Instead you laid there with your eyes closed. L.Joe whispered something to you.

"Pabo...i still care for you. Whenyou're hurting, i hurt more. When you smile, i feel happy. I like you by my side...don't be hurt by me." L.Joe whispered to you. He pulled the blanket up more so the blanket was covering your body, but not your head. He looked at you one more time before leaving the room.

*You're the pabo...you're making it hard for me to forget you...* you thought as a tear fell down from the corner of your eyes.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

How was it? Haha part 2 :D Tell me if i mispelled any words i was typing without paying attention sorrey!! Sorrey if you think this is getting boring. If you have any ideas of what to do for this story in the future, feel free to comment it below or inbox me :D Thanks!

READ MY UNNIE'S STORY!!!(Please? *Puppy Eyes* also subscribe to it!)

LINK right here:)

READ MY OTHER UNNIE'S STORY!!!(Please? *PUPPY EYES* also subscribe!)

LINK right here^^

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong