Chapter 5: L.Joe's Secret...

I Love You, Dont Cry

          The final bell rang. School ended for the day. *Finally i get to go home! Today was a bit...tiring...* You thought. You headed straight to your locker. You entered your passcode and grabbed your backpack. You stuffed your books into your locker, and put some other books into your backpack to study at home. You grabbed your backpack and shut the locker. Then you headed out the door to the front doors. You walked more and more and finally arrived at the front gate. You see the rest of Teen Top, and Minju. You shot your eyes at the sight of Minju and Changjo holding hands. 

"You forgot to meet the rest of Teen Top!" Ricky yells at you. You walked over to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo CAP the leader. This is Niel, Chunji, and you should know the rest haha..." CAP says. He pointed to Niel and Chunji when he said their names.

"Call us oppa!" Chunji blurted out.

"B-Bwoh?!?!" you yell.

"Call us oppa!" Chunji repeated.

"OOOOO! jebal EunJun?!" Ricky pleaded.

"But...i still don't know you guys that well." you confessed.

"But!" Ricky whines. You started changing the subject.

"Minju you and Changjo seems too close." you teased.

"Uhmm..oh yeah....Changjo is my boyfriend now!" Minju confessed.

"BWOHH?!?! since when?" you yell.

"It happened fast haha...don't worry.." Changjo said embarrassed. 

"Okay...fine...but i deserve to know!" you yell.

"FINEE! it was when i left for the bathroom!" Minju yells back.

"Ohhh..." you responded. L.Joe knew since Changjo told them already, but he wanted to tease you. 

"Yeah it was when you were crying like a baby when i was there."  L.Joe teased. You ran over to cover his mouth with your hands. You slapped your hand over his mouth when you finally got infront of him. 

"SHUT UP!!!" you yell at him. Teen Top and Minju started to laugh at your cuteness . Then, "YAH what do you think you are doing to MY boyfriend!" a voice said. You looked behind to see a pretty girl staring at you intensely. L.Joe removed your hand fast from his mouth.

"Minah babe..it's not what you think." L.Joe says. *Minah babe?* You thought confusedly.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!" Minah yells at you. She then pushes you away from L.Joe and you fell on the cement. You scraped your knee and arm. You didn't know what just happened.

"Y-You have a girfriend now L.Joe?" You asked trying to assure something.

"N-Ne meet my girlfriend Jang Minah.." he confesses. CAP, Niel, Ricky, and Chunji felt the air here was getting awkward and intense. You felt heartbroken to know your childhood love have another girl. You even confessed to him that you missed and like him.

"M-Mianhae for not telling you earlier..." L.Joe says. *Mianhae...I didn't want you to cry about me...* L.Joe thought as he saw you still on the ground.

"EunJun! You'e hurt!!" Minju yells pointing otut the obvious. Ricky ran over to help you get up. You then put all the pieces together and finally noticed L.Joe loved someone else. You felt stuipid for not knowing earlier. You wanted to run. Minju was worried for you as she knew what your expression was already. You stood there stunned already. Just as there was more silence, Minah tip-toed up and kissed L.Joe on the lips. Your heart shattered seeing that. Just then..

"Saranghae L.Joe Oppa.." Minah says. L.Joe stared into your eyes and you looked down. You were already bleeding but you ony felt pain in your heart. You didn't care about the scratches on your arm and legs. L.Joe was about to say something but you whispered..."Y-Y-You..."

"Wae? Something wrong?" Minah says. You started to tear up. Minju knew this was going to happen from the start when Minah came and yelled at you. She released Changjo's hand and went to hug you. You backed away from her hug, which younever have done before. You didn't want a hug, not ever words to comfort you. You then ran away. You didn't know what else to do.

"You did this again to EunJun! You hurted her again!!!" Minju blamed L.Joe. It was alright because he knew it was his fault. Minah was about to say something, but Minju ran after you. You ran as fast as you could, but you weren't looking at where you were going...then suddenly...

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

haha...i don't know what to do :P...i feel like it's becomming more boring by the minute. I guess it's kinda dramatic? haha....next chapter you can find out what happened to you and what will you do from finding out this "secret". :D ALSO, yey for me for updating! haha...if this story ever bores you or doesn't catch your eye, then you can leave....although it would make me sad, but i dont want to force you into reading something you dont want to. If you want to, ideas are always welcome. Thanks ^^

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong