Chapter 9: You're Making It Hard To Forget You...

I Love You, Dont Cry

L.Joe felt confused and horrible when you left. Minah on the inside was happy that you guys fought. This was the first fight you and L.Joe ever had. L.Joe wanted to be alone, so Minah had to walk herself home. When L.Joe reached outside, it was already raining hard. He started walking down a road and was near the park you were at. He heard some singing comming from the direction where you were at. He slowly walked closer. *I've heard that voice before, but where...* L.Joe thought. Finally, he reached teh park at where you were sitting there on the swing crying. It was raining bad and you were soaked in rain. L.Joe stood there and watched you, he didn't want to talk to you as from before. When you were done singing, you out. You fell on the floor and L.Joe saw you. He ran your way and squat down so he can look at you. Your eyes was closed.

"Gwenchana?!" L.Joe yelled.

"..." you were silent. He lifted you up bridal style. He ran to Teen Top's dorms with you in his arms. He ran faster than he ever ran. He worried about you, he still cared about you. In 5 minutes, you guys arrived at the front of the steps. L.Joe knocked on the door continuously. All of Teen Top knew it was you, so Ricky walked up to the door and opened it. His eyes widened as he saw you in L.Joe's arms.

"What happened to EunJun?!" Ricky yelled. L.Joe ignored it and went inside. There all of Teen Top was shocked to see you. They ran over to see that your eyes were closed.

"If your wondering what happened to her, she fainted.." L.Joe said. He setted you down on the couch. Your forehead was on fire. It was burning up. L.Joe felt your forehead and realized it was burning. He ran over to get a small towel and wetted it. He ran over back to you and placed it on your forehead. He lifted you up again and carried you into his room. He setted you on his bed and tucked you in. He didn't care that his bed would get wet because of you. L.Joe walked back down to Teen Top.

"How'd you know where she was?" Chunji asked.

"I didn't stalk her if that's what you wanted to know." L.Joe responded.

"Then how?" Changjo asked.

"I walked out of the school and sended Minah to walk herself home. I started walking and heard singing. I walked to the spot and thre she was." L.Joe simply replied.

"I shouldv'e been the one with her..." Ricky mumbled.

"You should go take a shower before you catch a cold." CAP said to L.Joe trying to not make this a big mess. L.Joe nodded his head and went to the bathroom. When they heard the water running, they started talking.

"I still can't believe that story.." Niel said.

"Well what's the best we can do? We don't want to cause anymore trouble.." CAP said.

"I agree, there's no room for anymore trouble. We have to focus on our next comeback." Chunji said. Ricky and Changjo nodded their heads as they knew not to say anything more about this. L.Joe finished, and walked back downstairs.

"I guess i'll be sleeping on the couch.." L.Joe said.

"Ne..." they all responded. After that, all of them except L.Joe went to their rooms to sleep. They needed extra sleep tonight, so they woudn't be tired. The next morning came, and you woke up. You looked around to see you're in an unfamiliar place. You got up to see that your head started hurting. You fell onto the floor from being weak. You then knew you were getting sick. All of Teen Top ran into L.Joe's room when they heard the thud.

"Gwenchana?!" Ricky yelled. You nodded and tried to get up. You fell back down. Niel ran to help you get up. He took you downstairs to the kitchen table.

"Wae am i here...where am i?" you asked.

"You are at Teen Top's dorm. We all live here...as of last night, L.Joe said you out." Niel said. You started to remember you singing and getting wet from the rain.

"Oh..." that's all you said. While back at the rest of Teen Top, they got dressed, and headed downstairs. You started to feel better as you started to relax. Niel went up to get dressed also and take a shower. You figured you should make breakfast, so you started cooking for them. 30 minutes later breakfast was done. Everyone waled downstairs to see breakfast set up.

"Come and eat" you said with a smile.

"Uhmm...EunJun you should probably take a shower and change out of those clothes.." CAP said worrying about you. L.Joe walked upstairs to grab a towel and a set of his clothes. He walked downstairs, and handed you it.

"Here, now go take a shower before you get sick.." L.Joe said. You nodded and took his clothes. You walked upstairs and took a shower. When you were done, you got dressed and headed downstairs. Teen Top was already finished with breakfast. They set it in the sink and started to pack up.

"We need to go practice dancing and singing so we are going to skip school again.." Changjo said.

"Ne-~ACHOOO~" you sneezed. Ricky walked up to you and felt your forehead.

"EunJun! you're burning up again! You got sick!!" Ricky yelled.

"I still have-"You got interrupted by L.Joe.

"Ani, you're not going to school you're sick. Stay here i will watch over you. Hyung im staying to take care of EunJun, i promise i'll catch up with the dance steps later." L.Joe said.

"ANI!!! i want to take care of EunJun!!" Ricky yells. The rest of Teen Top nodded and dragged Ricky out of there.

"ANDWAEEEEE!!" Ricky whined while being dragged out. When they left L.Joe turned to look at you.

"Go back and sleep in my room, i'll go to the store to buy you medicine. Go and take a nap. When i come back i'll wake you up so you can take your medicine. Arrasseo?" L.Joe said.

"Arrasseo.." you mumbled. you walked into his bed and tucked yourself in. You closed your eyes, and fell asleep peacefully. After L.Joe saw you walk upstairs, he went to the store. *I promise i'll make it up to you EunJun...I hate the fact that we fought...I still care about you...* L.Joe thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Okey..haha i know this is a boring chapter...not what i meant it to be, but there will be a part 2! :D

YOU! Yes you! You should read my Unnie's story!

vLINKv

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202827/a-fat-girl-s-first-love-jinyoung-sandeul-uee-woohyun-you

ALSO!!!! Read my other Unnie's Story!!!!!

vLinkv

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183322/so-much-for-arranged-marriage-arrangedmarriage-changjo-pregnancy-romance-teentop-you

You will like it! It's Good!!!!

Much Love,

~Sunnyxiong