Chapter 21: Saying Goodbye?

I Love You, Dont Cry

You and Minah was arguing over and over.

"YOU ALREADY HAVE L.JOE WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY WANT!?" you yelled at her.

"YOU ALWAYS COME IN BETWEEN US!!! IF YOU NEVER CAME INTO OUR LIVES WE WOULD BE FINE!!!" Minah yelled back.

"WASN'T IT YOU HOW CHEATED ON HIM ANYWAYS!?!?!" you yelled again.

"SHUT UP IT WAS BECAUSE L.JOE DIDN'T GIVE ME MUCH ATTENTION AS BEFORE WHEN YOU WEREN'T IN HIS LIFE!!!" Minah screamed louder than you.

"Well sorry that you got too jealous." you sarcastically said. L.Joe and Jonghyun arrived at the moment and saw you guys arguing. L.Joe walked closer, and Minah turned her head to see him. She quickly reacted, and pushed you off of the cliff. L.Joe saw, and yelled "NOOO!!!!!" You were pushed off. L.Joe never had this feeling before. He wanted to hit Minah so bad. L.Joe never thought he would be pushed so far enough to hit a girl. He grabbed Minah, but didn't slap her, because he knew it would've been wrong even though he wanted to.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH MY EUNJUN OFF OF THE CLIFF!!!" L.Joe yelled at her. Minah winced as she never got yelled at by L.Joe.

"Uhmm..L.Joe let her go and find EunJun!" Jonghyun said. L.Joe pushed Minah to Jonghyun and went to the edge of the cliff.

"EUNJUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" L.Joe yelled.

"Uhmm...little help here...." a soft voice spoke.

"EunJun...please don't die..." L.Joe said, thinking that voice was from his mind.

"L.Joe im still here. Help me up..." you said. L.Joe looked down, and saw you. He was surprised you held on to the side of the cliff. He helped you up and walked you away from the cliff.

"PABOO!!!" L.Joe yelled. Your tears started comming back.

"It's your fault im in this situation!!!!! It's all your fault!!!!!!!" you yelled. They you ran. You headed straight for a taxi cab. L.Joe was running after you, but lost you, when you jumped into the cab. In the car you texted Ricky and Jonghyun.

To: Ricky

Mianhae...i didn't want to text L.Joe...please don't tell him this either...Umm...im crying hehe...i don't know how to say this....but thanks for all the memories and tell my friend and the others Don't come looking for me i wont be there. BUT don't tell anyone i'm flying to a different place...i'm heading now...imma buy a ticket at the airport. Keep this a secret between you and me..Gumawo...i'll miss you.

From: EunJun

To: Jonghyun

Umm...it's kinda weird to tell you this, because you betrayed me. Nevertheless thanks for the memories...

From: EunJun

Finally you headed to the airport and bought a ticket. You were tired of all of this...*Is this finally goodbye? Will i start over?...*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Kekeke.....lot's of drama here eh? This story will end next chapter! Yey...it's a short short i know >o<...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong