Chapter 6

Later

The day of the wedding passed by quickly and nothing or no one seems to even take away the rights of doing so or pushing through with the wedding. All arrangements were prepared right at this moment. His tux, her gown, the veil, the bridesmaid and the groomsman and not to forget—the ring bearers and the flower girls are all settled for the wedding for the day.

And believe it or not that for the past two weeks, Baron managed to approach Ella. He talked about with her everything about his apologies for what his gang has caused her up to everything under the sun. Seeing him, Ella seems happy, but I have to know, I really have to know if ever she’ll try to move on with him and make him someone to be able to disconnect all her possible connection with Chun. Meaning, that she’d have to live together with him and make him hers even if it meant using him up to the time she dies.

!@#$%^&*

Meanwhile, Chun was furiously walking back and forth in his dressing room and if it weren’t not for Charlene who barged instantly on his dressing room, he would’ve ran and bring Ella back into his arms.

“Chun darling, in a few minutes or so, our whole lives would surely intertwine.” Charlene joyously exclaimed as she enveloped her arms on Chun’s neck.

“I know.” Chun softly spoke and unwillingly put his arms around her waist. “You’re so beautiful.” He muttered out a compliment. “Ella…” He thought and bowed his head down.

“What’s wrong?” Charlene asked worriedly. “Are you really willing to make me your bride?”

“Nothing’s wrong, Char.” Chun lied. “And yes, I’m willing to make you my bride for the rest of our lives.” He lied some more and bit his lower lip with his head still bowed down. “Ella, Ella, Ella…” He thought again and sighed.

!@#$%^&*

“There it goes again.” Ella blew her bangs up away from her face and pressed the wet towel on her forehead as she lay down the couch of the Wang’s residence.

“What goes again?” Jiro asked in confusion and turned to Ella. “Are you still feeling fine?”

“Of course I’m feeling fine!” Ella exclaimed and seems as if she’s just forgotten everything about Chun’s wedding today.

“If it weren’t for my smart decision to demand you in a day-off today, then if you were to go in any photo shoots today, you’d probably faint.” Hebe hurriedly went downstairs as she put on her heels.

“Day-off…” It kept Ella disturbed. “What’s today’s schedule again?” She asked Hebe and turned towards her direction, which are just a few centimeters from the door, because she was also ready for take-off.

Hebe bit her lower lip and grabbed her purse and camera stands with the help of her other colleagues who were waiting outside. “You don’t need to know.” She replied and shot cold eyes at Ella.

“I don’t need to know…” Ella whispered and thought about the 29th. When suddenly, she remembered about the conversation she had with Hebe two weeks back.

“Hebs, I need to go with you.” Ella pleaded, turning pale with the exhaustion and fever. “I really have to!”

“What’s wrong with you?” Jiro asked in confusion, looking towards the two women’s direction as they talked.

Hebe shot death glares at Jiro and shot her eyes close. “You don’t have to.” She replied. “I won’t allow you to fall on his traps again.” She whispered. “I’m just doing this for you own sake, Elle!” Hebe exclaimed. “For your own sake.” She repeated and slammed the door shut as Ella stumbled down the floor and fainted.

“Elle!” Jiro exclaimed and ran to her to carry her back to the couch. “Should I call the ambulance?” Jiro was asking himself…

“No, no need to…” Ella softly spoke. “I’ve just got a low degree of fever, there’s nothing to worry about.”

!@#$%^&*

“I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.” Hebe was panting real hard as she ran up fast to the chapel for the wedding ceremony with the crew following behind.

Right at the moment she entered the cathedral-like chapel, a receptionist ushered her to get on her position after assuming that her crew and her were there for the picture taking and such.

!@#$%^&*

Hebe, as if distracted, fidgeted back and fro from her camera stand as the exchanging of vows were about to be initiated. She constantly looked behind her to see if by any chance, Ella would come barging in any minute. She looked at her wrist watch and then back at the altar to focus on what she’s doing, most especially her job.

"The ring is the symbol of the commitment which binds these two together.” The minister started. “There are two rings because there are two people, each to make a contribution to the life of the other and to their new life together. Let us pray: Bless, O Lord, the giving of these rings that they who wear them may abide together in your peace and grow in one another's eyes."

Soon, two ring bearers approached Charlene and Chun and gave them each a small velvet box.

"I give you this ring…” Chun softly spoke and spun himself rightwards as he stood up from his seat to bring Charlene standing likewise as he is. “As I give you myself, with love and affection…” He looked at his right and heaved out a sigh as he managed to blink back the tears that were attempting to escape his eyes. “Wear…” He paused and forced himself to look at Charlene and only her.

“Say it, say it…” Charlene encouraged him and bit her lower lip.

“Wear it in peace always.” Chun finally let it all out and suddenly got a hold of Charlene and hugged her real tight, wanting for comfort.

“Chun, Chun.” Charlene tugged Chun’s arm for a bit and pushed him gently. “I’m not yet finished with mine.”

“Sorry.” He softly spoke and broke free from the hug and immediately returned to his pitiful expression once he realized that it would never be Ella who’s right here in front of him.

!@#$%^&*

“Elle, good thing you didn’t follow me.” Hebe looked at the couple with anger in her eyes. “It wouldn’t be such a good idea to do so, I think…”

!@#$%^&*

Without further ado and hesitation, Charlene started her own vow, "I give you this ring, as I give you myself, with love and affection. Wear it in peace always." She said all that without even breathing and batting an eyelash as she looked at his groom with dreamy eyes.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The minister happily rejoiced and smiled looking upon the couple in front of him.

The crowd went wild and patiently waited for what Chun’s yet to do, but to their dismay…

He only kissed her on her cheeks and tightly hugged her right after—the falling action part.