The Sentiments

Later

‘Later’ is based on a song sung by Fralippolippi. It was during the time when I kept listening to it on repeat on my iPod, on iTunes and everywhere I go. I told myself I’d make a one-shot that soon reverted back to the idea of making it a full story. All throughout the days making it, it felt very weird, very awkward. I’ve drawn myself to the story itself and found myself missing every part of the story as well (up to the extent of crying and thinking of it every night – making me insomniatic, y’know?). That happened when I reread it, and couldn’t believe that I was the one who made the story.

Every chapter was based on strong feelings I had as each day passed. Honestly telling you, I’ve no experience in love, but maybe it was also the influence of dramas that’s why I got the hang of writing and writing more stories, especially ‘Later’. Plus, CE is for the win that I really, really, really enjoyed writing and expressing myself through literature writing.

In the journey of writing this, I had not-so severe depression issues and lost 3 hard disk drives, so I was pretty annoyed up to the extent that I could strangle the hell out of the person I see the first, really, and well, didn’t update that often, right?! I felt bad when I couldn’t update, I thought I was useless, but nonetheless, I finished it~ and I was glad, very.

Ch. 1 – 3…

are solely based on Ella’s sentiments about Chun and she’s break-up. It was about how she thought that no cared for her anymore just because she thought that she was useless enough to have met him again and that everyone, mainly her other friends had their own lives to take care of already, completely disregarding her. Some – not all, feelings of her toward Chun came flooding her mind just right after when she learned that he took her home, causing her to breakdown and think about the past the minute she got away from his wrath. It was based on so much pain, and so much fear to love again that person she let go of before and had a hard time getting over with. They were immature then, that was the reason they didn’t click.

Ch. 4

In this chapter, we read of Chun’s sentiments, how coward he is, and what he really feels toward Charlene. As we’ve all read, in that chapter, he thought he’d successfully tell Charlene that he, in fact, doesn’t love her. But then, as it appears, whether or not Chun loves her, she doesn’t care, so long as he’s with her.

Also, just the thought of Ella alone sends him thinking of delusional and imaginary thoughts of her – up to the extent of actually mistaking another person (even Charlene) for her and leaving Charlene in the open without having a clue about what’s happening to him.

Ch. 5

In the first few parts of the said chapter, we learned that Ella found out about Chun’s upcoming wedding. It was also the time Hebe recruited Ella and the time wherein, unfortunately, Hebe found out about the schedule for the Wu wedding. Hebe prevented for the situation to get worst. Thus, she tried every way possible to get Ella to take a day-off on the said date, but failed.

It was also the chapter wherein Ella officially cut ties with Chun, saying: “Goodbye, Chun,” after what seemed like an eternity of the so-called last and sealed passionate kiss.

Note: some of the minor characters also appeared here.

Ch. 6 – 9

The marriage, the reception, and the honeymoon at its best (err, worst). It was a relief for Charlene to finally have Chun as her husband, yet he is still reluctant about everything. Right after the wedding, coincidentally, he came up to Hebe after catching a glimpse of her, knowing that she is Ella’s friend and asked about her whereabouts and health. And then again, he became delusional, and actually mistook Hebe for Ella. Hebe, on the other hand, wanted to strangle the hell out of him for being a bastard who took her best friend’s happiness away, but before anything could happen, that was when Charlene entered the scene and had a serious talk with Chun just about how she can make her happy.

His reply? “Let’s divorce.” In a cold manner, to be exact, and it purposefully, for all I know, made Charlene dejected, yet they didn’t divorce because of Charlene’s not-so serious threat saying she’ll die soon and she knew it very well.

The days of the honeymoon was the time Chun excused himself from seeing Charlene for a span of three days. That was when he drowned himself with so much liquor and went back to the bar wherein he last saw Ella hanging around at. This time, it was different, because she saw her with another guy—kissing—and he was hurt.

In one of the said chapters, we also witnessed Charlene’s death as a result of Chun’s absence that he wasn’t able to take care of her. It was his entire fault, to begin with—all his fault of living with so many lies and hatred.

Ch. 10 – 12

In these chapters, we learn of Selina and Anthony’s love struggle and conflict, Chun finding out about Charlene’s critical life-and-death situation, Ella’s glass injury, and at the same time, the time that they meet again and Chun asks comfort from Ella – that, only she could give. Delilah caught them in the act and Ella knew she needed to exit the scene. Plus, Chun reveals to her step-mom that she really isn’t in love with Charlene, to begin with, but could love Ella alone.

One of the new minor characters appears.

Ch. 13 – 18

These chapters include Anthony’s so-called meet-up with Ella, but then later on had to eventually include Chun. We don’t really know why Chun had to go there…to eat, perhaps? :) But he did, and he and Ella had to talk it over once again, questioning about their possibility to still love each other or if the other party still has feelings for the other.

The next day then, after Chun and Ella talked it over with Ella still refusing his request, she had to meet Selina and make-up with her according to Anthony’s good intentions. Hebe and the mystery guy she’s been bothered about for a couple of days now meet up once again.

Ch. 19 - 33

Okay, after so much ado, I think I’m tired writing this… :)) I’m mentally slapping myself for even making this. No, actually…I just wanted to write my thoughts on paper, and so I did. :]]

But I have to share with you all that my favorite chapters have to be some of the 18’s and up numbers. 18 is like…I don’t know…some…yeah. I also liked 17. And then the following chapters after 18, before the so-called boring 30’s chapters… But overall, I really liked 17-27 and so that’s all.

DO WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE. :)

Now, to express my gratitude to you all readers, here’s my THANK YOU list:

[from the recent to the last comment; I based it on the Feedbacks page itself]

BowbySpice
nikkimeimei
ObscureGal
coz-i-really-miss-you-ate // i_wanna_hug_ella
kimuchi_08
:)
Riz-2611
Karengoh
crystal7002
little devil // Just Ella
khim
kylemaleen
ChristAineXtine
lhai
chunlovesa – for the funny inspiration of actually wanting to make this story LONGERR for your liking. Mwahaha. >:) LOL.
chelsea
ChristaLuvsDrama
nightmare call
=]
Eirallina
ruwee fan!
Anj
3best_friends
jenceb
sWeEt-N-iNnOcEnT
sweet_something
MC
maxell
Mixie
zygnet
detay
allyson_chunella
charycvbjs
Elle-hearted
sharpay21
lean016
winter_love
chunella15
Sheever

and some more from CEFC… [will not repeat names]

Valentina
chun_ella – but I think I put you on the other list already, haha.
CEJoy
allysonmae18
Lina
swtsherbee
ruixichen

I didn’t miss anyone, did I? For if I did, please kill me now until I scream bloody murder. LOL. Anywho, for you readers…

I want to say THANK YOU!!! Whether or not you skimmed through chapters because they were boring, cried, and laughed over my stupidity and mental capacity, or not at all, I’m still thankful. LOL. If you readers weren’t present, ‘Later’ wouldn’t be how it is ‘now’. I never would’ve finished it considering the fact that I had depression issues making this. And then, there were you people who were there to support and comfort me, and so I was overwhelmed. I took you reader’s advice to take my time in updating and so I did!

To the silent readers, if any, I’m thankful of you too, don’t worry. As for now, that’s all. Do wait for the Epilogue that’s coming out a few minutes or hours away from the time you stop reading this particular extra chappie or ‘About the story’ segment of mine lalala~~

Anywho, I’d also be advertising some websites. In one way or another, I know they gave me some favors of dropping by. :) Haha.

TEC
http://taiwanese-ecircle.omgforum.net you soon! =)
Bebufanatic
www.bebufanatic.webs.com

FFAddicts
Forum: http://www.ffaddicts.pwnedjoo.net/forum/
Req. and etc.: http://www.ffaddicts.pwnedjoo.net

Starmagic-Creations
www.starmagic-creations.co.nr

deliri0us – how I love this site. Much, much credits to them. :)
www.deliri0us.co.nr