o8.

Our Secret

 

The next day I refused to go to work. I still wasn't ready to meet Luhan after the incident that occurred yesterday. One part of me felt relieved and freed from the bottled up feelings which threatened to suffocate me. Finally I was able to tell Luhan my feelings for him and I didn't feel the pressure of them wanting to escape anymore. However the other part of me felt scared and insecured. I was scared that now that everything was revealed Luhan would distance himself from me. The though of never being able to talk normaly with him or seeing him smile at me again killed me from the inside. I was sure he was going to reject me and he would want to keep distance from me as over the time I had to acknowledge his loyal love to Yuri. Moreover he had a daughter who he couldn't leave. So I couldn't see a future of us being together as it was obvious I was just a friend and an accidental one night stand.

 

 

I was sitting in the living room and just stared at my mobile phone. No missed call or messages. As Luhan didn't contact me I was sure he was thinking a lot. It has always been like that. When he was so preoccupied by something or thinking about things he wouldn't use his mobile phone until he found the solution. Suddenly I saw my cellphone going of and a messages popped up on the screen. It was from Luhan. Without hesistation I opened the message.

 

 

Hyori can we talk?

 

 

Part of me was scared to talk about the topic that would come when we met. However I knew that we couldn't avoid it forever and had to settle it.

 

 

Yes. I wanted to talk to you too. Can you come over?

 

 

After pressing the 'Send' button I let out a big sigh. Not long after Luhan answered me.

 

 

Alright. I'll come over now.

 

 

I was anxious and nervous about the though that Luhan was coming. After putting my mobile phone on the coffee table I hugged my legs close to my body. After sitting in silence and anxious for a while I suddenly heard the door unlock and footsteps stepping in my house. Luhan was finally here and there was no way out now.