She came

Our Secret

 

The following days I stayed at home as I was scarred that if I went outside I could run into someone who had witnesses the event occurred on the party. I was scarred of the reactions they would show me and the look I would receive. Moreover I was scared to accidently run Yuri over the way. As she was the last person I would want to meet.

After that incident of me pointing the gun to Luhan's head as I wanted him to choose, I didn't hear anything from him anymore. Not once did he bother to send me a message nor did he give me a call. However I was sure that he must have been thinking a lot over the choice he had to fall.
Thinking about him having to make the choice made me feel anxious. Part of me which was my heart hoped for him to choose me. But my mind which magically still seemed to work sane wished for him to choose Yuri as I wouldn't want to break his family apart...



I was reading a book to take my mind off things when suddenly the dreadful doorbell set off. Thinking it was Luhan who finally came to a conclusion I cautiously went to the door to open it. However when I opened it I was confronted with another surprise. Behind the door didn't stand Luhan like I have expected him to do. Revealed was someone I was still not ready to face nor did I know how to react.
This someone was none other then Yuri.